Building my new cabinet 7' tall by 6' wide by 2 feet deep hydroponic/led/light mover

Re: Building my new cabinet 7' tall by 6' wide by 2 feet deep hydroponic/led/light m

Then moved plants in. before these three plants were in a 2x4 cabinet. Now with 2x6 they can spread out a little, but I realize how much they held each other up.
This will be better when 5 hydro sites are full but I have adjusted the rail stops to only allow the light to do 3/4 of the caninet for now.
Also you can see jacks smack on plywood in yogurt containers between two Chocolope with critical kush on the left.
image24307.jpg

what training technique are you using to keep them short and bushy like that?

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Re: Building my new cabinet 7' tall by 6' wide by 2 feet deep hydroponic/led/light m

SCROG works fine, but I find it gets in the way if I need to do maintenance.

To keep the plants wide and short I bend/kink them flat daily and FIM to make them as wide and flat as I can. It's easy and no negatives.

SCROG works fine, but I find it gets in the way if I need to do maintenance.

To keep the plants wide and short I bend/kink them flat daily and FIM to make them as wide and flat as I can. It's easy and no negatives.

looks good mate i dont have much hight so was looking to main line my plant

Oh and the stem kinking goes all the way to end of first week of bloom. By then it should be all set and you just let it go until complete

8eecb1a78c046692e0ee9785d764ae28.jpg

do you think it will be ready to top now or should i wait a little longer?

Back
Top Bottom