Burning a 1 ounce Blunt

Just got an old Cheech and Chong "Big Bambu" album (without the LP, but with the paper) online today cheap. Won't be a cone, but when I hook up I might give you a little competition on that one. I think I'm going to try to make a rolling machine for it out in my garage. Two kitchen rolling pins and an old roll up window blind with wooden ends, I'm thinking.....
:)

well its 420 aint got no oz doobie. but I got 1/2 g bowl. cheers

damn bro that blunt is great i wish i knew u and we burn that lol nice rolling skills bro

cant wait till the day i get to try this. well ive had more than that in one session, an all day session, but imean not in one blunt. watd you use contruction paper? lol

I've had friends tell me about how they have done something like this before, but I have yet to see it with my own two eyes. WOWWW is all I can say :adore: Thanks for all the awsome pics.

im sitting here scraping my bowl to get some resin out wishing it wasnt so dry here thinking wow what a waste. thats ok just switched to 12/12 here. hehe

Did that years ago. But your bud coulda been better. Like that cone. we used a belizean wrap. Bong a half O but grind it up and add keif. Talk about a ruff night. Make sure u eat a hour before or you will see y. LMAOOO.

Back
Top Bottom