Busted in oklahoma

getright

got busted for paraphernalia and possession. Had my pipe barely loaded, 2 hits maybe. It's my first offence.. I don't really know what to do. Should I get a lawer?

Any time you are facing a charge that has a possible jail sentence, YOU NEED A LAWYER. sell your car if you have to.

Update: my lawyer thinks we can get this thrown out. My traffic stop that led to me having bud took WAY longer than it was supposed too.

Cocojoe - sorry to hear of your misfortunes. I spoke with a Norml associate here a while back they advised there are Oklahoma attorney's that are willing to help and since others in the USA are not getting busted within their state's reguardless of MMJ laws. The state is violating your rights. Colorado is in our Federal circuit court they are the head of it actually and they have it legal there at state level. Talk to your lawyer and ask him to speak with the Norml Contacts I have given you. I know they can help and have.
Here are the Norml Chapters in Oklahoma, Good luck hope all goes well and please let me know things go.
  • Norma Sapp, Executive Director
800 SE 180th
Norman, Oklahoma 73026United States of America

(405) 321-4619
Fax(405) 321-4619
ekco@swbell.net oknorml.org

Tulsa NORML Regional Chapter

Phone: (918) 855-2473
garret@tulsanorml.org
tulsanorml.org

Oklahoma NORML State Chapter

Phone: (405) 321-4619