Busted

Just read through this. Hope all goes well for you today.

Going to trial can be an very emotional experience. You prepare and wait for so long and it all happens in a few minutes before the judge. It can be very hard on you. I hope you hold up and remember in your mind that there is only so much that they can do to you. I had to answer for some old charges recently and a handful of bogus charges that an ex wife brought on. The bogus charges were dismissed and I plead guilty to the real charges. I paid my debt and have a free slate now. It was liberating. I hope you have similar or better experience.

I want to thank you all for your continued support, well wishes and love!:adore::adore::adore:

I have been offline due to Fios issues and have had 15 phone jacks and the complete service rewired. My apologies for not posting earlier but I have been in constant contact with 420 to aprise him of all progress and Court actions. We have built a 420Mag Family whom we can depend on and be proud of. :thanks:

Court was continued until April 18th, 2011 where Trial will hopefully commence with Jury selection.

God Bless you all for your help! I will keep you all posted and only this minute was able to get back online.

Glad to hear you are still with us. I'm sure the delays are frustrating. We are with you in spirit.

When our local officials use the DEA contracts of no liability-all locals are on loan to U.S. government- see Worthington v. WSP and Worthington v. Wa. State AG. Mr. Worthington was raided by Westnet which the lead officer was a local and the DEA guy was a Wa. State Patrol Trooper. The local said I can't take your 6 plants but, the Trooper said he could as the DEA does not recognize state mmj laws.

Come to find out after all was said and done. The U.S. Dept. of Justice used a on loan to the DEA exemption summary judgment intervention motion... case closed. No records were ever recovered showing this on loan claim was viable yet, the court took it hook line and sinker.

There is only 1 document they did produce which shows the plans to remove any liability of these task forces.

When this happens, what they have done is used our state tax money for federal use... they commandeered our state taxes.. I don't know what fund was used in your specific case my Friend but, I have a moto- FOLLOW DA PUBLIC MONEY AND ALL CONTRACTS.

I don't know if this can help you in your specific case but, bringing this out in the open may cause notice and stop the defrauding of State tax payer's via a mmj case.. this could just be the needle in the hay stack our movment needs right now.. it certainly does explain why our rights are ignored. No liability of public officials/employees causes corruptive choices.

Our public officials/employees hold a fiduciary loyalty as trustee' to we the people.. What does that say for our state tax bases? :popcorn:

Good luck,
Your friend bsemaj

I want to thank you all for your continued support, well wishes and love!:adore::adore::adore:

I have been offline due to Fios issues and have had 15 phone jacks and the complete service rewired. My apologies for not posting earlier but I have been in constant contact with 420 to aprise him of all progress and Court actions. We have built a 420Mag Family whom we can depend on and be proud of. :thanks:

Court was continued until April 18th, 2011 where Trial will hopefully commence with Jury selection.

God Bless you all for your help! I will keep you all posted and only this minute was able to get back online.

What, they couldn't do it on the 20th??? :)

Be well, and take care my friend :Namaste:

When our local officials use the DEA contracts of no liability-all locals are on loan to U.S. government- see Worthington v. WSP and Worthington v. Wa. State AG. Mr. Worthington was raided by Westnet which the lead officer was a local and the DEA guy was a Wa. State Patrol Trooper. The local said I can't take your 6 plants but, the Trooper said he could as the DEA does not recognize state mmj laws.

Come to find out after all was said and done. The U.S. Dept. of Justice used a on loan to the DEA exemption summary judgment intervention motion... case closed. No records were ever recovered showing this on loan claim was viable yet, the court took it hook line and sinker.

There was only 1 document they did produce which shows the plans to remove any liability of these task forces.

When this happens, what they have done is used our state tax money for federal use... they commandeered our state taxes.. I don't know what fund was used in your specific case my Friend but, I have a moto- FOLLOW DA PUBLIC MONEY AND ALL CONTRACTS.

I don't know if this can help you in your specific case but, bringing this out in the open may cause notice and stop the defrauding of State tax payer's via a mmj case.. this could just be the needle in the hay stack our movment needs right now.. it certainly does explain why our rights are ignored. No liability of public officials/employees causes corruptive choices.

Our public officials/employees hold a fiduciary loyalty as trustee' to we the people.. What does that say for our state tax bases? :popcorn:

Good luck,
Your friend bsemaj

From Mr. John Worthington to the state of wa.

HELLO SENATE WAYS AND MEANS COMMITTEE,

My name is John Worthington, and I am a Washington State medical marijuana patient. I use medical marijuana for long term pain management that I have suffered from for years, after I fell 20 ft out of a tree, and broke my spine in three places. After years of using pharmaceutical pain management products, I can no longer use pharmaceutical products for long term pain management without series side effects and consequences. After using some of the earliest brands pharmaceutical anti inflammatory and pain management products, I hit a wall after using Celebrex.Celebrex was really effective, and I had worked my way up to 6 celebrex a day, which over the long haul created heart and stomach issues. I was constantly going into the emergency rooms with irregular heartbeats and stomach issues.In 2003, I became a “legal” Washington state medical marijuana patient, and began the physical rehabilitation of using pharmaceutical products for my long term medical conditions. It is clear to me that my existence depends on the use of marijuana for my long term pain management.Could I use pharmaceutical products in the short term?... Yes I could. Would I start to suffer from irreversible physical damage as a result from attempting to treat my pain management with pharmaceutical products?. ..Yes I would. So there you have it I will risk arrest and prosecution no matter what Olympia decides, because my long term health is my concern and I will not have people in Olympia telling me I have to flirt with irreversible damage and shorten my life because of the discriminative outdated views on marijuana. I will prove to all of the committee members that marijuana suffers from one of the most obvious and blatant forms of discrimination that there is.

ARRESTED BY DEA CARD CARRYING STATE AND LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT

After complaining to law enforcement about the use of FLIR and illegal medical marijuana plant limits, I was raided by state and local police that posed as federal agents, which had used FLIR on me without a warrant, and where accompanied by the U.S. Navy in violation of the Posse Comitatus Act. After further investigations it was discovered that a federal program was created in 1998 specifically to cross designate state and local law enforcement to seize medical marijuana for the DEA. It was also discovered that that federal funding ran out in 2004 and the program was threatened to be shut down. It was enetually discovered that I was retaliated against and looted by Washington State law enforcement under the guise of a federal agency, and paid for mostly by the state of Washington. That’s right I was raided federally looted and retaliated against my first amendment rights by my own state tax dollars.

MARIJUANA USE LEADS TO THE USE OF HARDER MORE DANGEROUS DRUGS

Many of you have heard the phrase that marijuana leads to harder drugs. Specifically, it is commonly called a gateway drug to more dangerous drugs. So let’s start breaking down that statement to expose the true discriminative status of marijuana. Many people will raise there hand to the statement that they consider Cocaine use and Methamphetamine use to be the harder drugs that marijuana use would lead to, without realizing that Marijuana is listed in the most dangerous Schedule in the controlled substances act ,schedule I, and without realizing that cocaine is listed in the less dangerous schedule II ,and methamphetamines is listed even lower in schedule III. So by rights marijuana should be listed in schedule IV in order to be the gateway drug to the more harder drugs that they claim marijuana use leads to.

WHY MARIJUANA IS NOT IN SCHEDULE IV

If marijuana were moved to its proper schedule in schedule IV, there could be no criminal charges for using marijuana, which would mean that we would not be feeding the billions of dollars to lawyers, drug courts, law enforcement, treatment professionals, and corrections officers. Basically we have to go along with severe discrimination because we have billions of dollars worth of revenue dependant lawyers, drug courts, law enforcement, treatment professionals, and corrections officers that make their living based on marijuana being discriminated against. That discriminated is bound to continue with a legislature full of public service union supporters and trial lawyer supporters.

WHY I DO NOT SUPPORT SB 5073

Why I do not support this legislation is because once again Jeanne Kohl Welles medical marijuana legislation is wide of the mark. The legislation does not tackle the discriminative scheduling of marijuana, nor does it put a stop to the state funding of the federalization of state and local law enforcement. What the legislation does do is create the economic engine for the lawyers, drug courts, law enforcement, treatment professionals, and corrections officers. The legislation creates an opportunity for federalized state and local law enforcement to access a patient registry wearing their state hats, and then conducting sweeps wearing their federal hats. The legislation fails to solve two of the biggest problems with marijuana for medicine and is only a ruse to reset the formula for lawyers, drug courts, law enforcement, treatment professionals, and corrections officers. Despite a liberal majority Medical marijuana users are the Kurds of the Democratic Party .Once again Jeanne Kohl Welles legislation aims to lure the Kurds into the mustard chamber where we will be slaughtered and fed to the marijuana enforcement industry. This year, Jeanne puts the medical marijuana” Jeanne” back in the bottle, where once again the marijuana enforcement industry can feed on the Kurds until the lawyers, drug courts, law enforcement, treatment professionals, and corrections officers are a bright color of green.

THERE IS NO SUPPORT FOR THE RIGHT ECONOMIC ENGINE

The marijuana economic model that could put billions into the state economy eludes us because the liberals want to feed the Kurds to the marijuana enforcement industry and because the conservatives could not protect the marijuana economic model even if they were not discriminative towards marijuana. Marijuana is one of the few economic engines available to stabilize our economy, however the discrimination and greed that permeates the liberals and conservatives just won’t let that happen. Perhaps, Washington State legislators may think that they can sell national parks and toll bridges to China too. Since neither party can do the right thing and stop the discrimination of marijuana and the feeding from that discrimination, this legislation should not pass.

Thank you

John Worthington

I hope alls well, this makes me nervous! why do i even have to do this? life is very different now.
Im 100% disabled, i can not get help with dr bills from the s.s. dept. i worked for 20 yrs and the last 6 for a city. no help! electricuted 480 volts, brain surgery all kinds of meds. Yet nothin helps like cannabis!
this issue makes life so difficult, its just a matter of time. im not fearing the law as im a legal grower. being 100% disabled im without money. renewing the state card at 150.00 a pop is difficult at best. i dont grow over the limit but should. the relief is amazing! how can they do this to people in pain?
ive not the energy for this growing my own thing. nothin makes sence!

Thanks 68 and bsemaj your support means a great deal to me and gives me strength!!
All who read and post here have helped me immensely!!
I personally want to thank all of you and this forum for allowing this to be possible!!

Sup Brother.

Silly question I know. Simply weak and repulsed by the vile/absolute violation you have been/currently going through.

It's hard to find the words to let you know how my heart aches every time I think of it.

The seemingly endless run around/waiting games just to get your licence//permit / B.S.

The personal battle you fought within yourself to try the medicinal with the family, being MoM and Dad!

The pain relief you experienced only way in years your body was able to change it's priorities.
First thing "I'M Hungry". Actually able to feel hunger !!!

I've told your story many times and that's what stuck with me.

You should see if your journal is submissible in court. Till day of arrest should/might be.

The fact that you've done what 90%+ of us have dreamed about doing.
Giving The freedoms to the same "Public Servants" who abused your "Legal"
freedom.

What a kick in the Dinger.

The people are being used as fodder for the fire between the Fed State and Local.
The sad truth of it all seems to be the war on drugs is a war against us the
"free"

Free to do what you are told to do with your own body.

Truly think the dragging out of this is the "Civil Servants" are getting their finances in order. (whatever that phrase is)
Simply because the possibility exist they might do some jail time behind this.
Think best case scenario, I am.:;):

Sorry your ex Chose that path.

In my thought's and prayers brother.

Back
Top Bottom