Busted

Wingman has been having internet issues and computer viruses, just got internet back yesterday and as of last night, was almost done dealing with the viruses. Expect to see him back any time now. Most importantly, it seems his case will be continued until March. They keep continuing because they have no case. Let's all keep sending our love and positive energy his way to help push this thing over the fence, once and for all.

At this point you probably would like to go ahead and get it over with. I think they can only postpone it for so long. Speedy trial and all that rot... Stay strong! All my best wishes and prayers coming your way!

New to this forum and came across this. Wing you are a hero, don't let anyone tell you different. I can't help but wonder if your lawyer has tried pushing for anything collected from your house to be dismissed from evidence due to the illegal search procedure, and with the constant extending your lawyer hasn't pushed to have the charges dropped all together.

I forced a Dismissal in my case by proving that the Police ignored Specific Statutory Commands after arrest.

Get Justice

Resistance is Victory

Hey Wing, I am glad you are still holding up. I just went thru an ordeal of my own for the past 60 days, and was thinking about you the whole time.

High Wingman -

Probably missed you this morning, but I'm thinking of ya and sending LOTS of positive energy your way. Best of luck today!!

:peace: and :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom