Busted

Thanks Blue, it doesen't get any easier. I just keep my chin up and stay in the fight with my eyes on the prize!:yahoo:

Hay Wingman, you've got positive vibes coming from down here. Interesting that some of the same cops are now trying to help you out.

I was in a manufacture situation, long ago, where I was rightly arrested, but after some jailhouse conversations with the arresting officers and the high sheriff, they all went to the DA and went to bat for me. It was a huge help.

Good for you for hanging in there. Besides your freedom, that prize looks like it will help all your brother and sister RI providers. :bravo:

All the best, and Happy Festivus

Thanks Horse and to all my 420Mag Family and Friends who have droped in to read this and show their support I truly wish you the Merriest of Christmases and Happy Holidaze to all.

I am sitting here smoking some Sour with everyone safely tucked into bed thinking how I am both thankful and grateful to be free, alive, and have such good friends here at 420Mag. :thanks:

Thanks Horse and to all my 420Mag Family and Friends who have droped in to read this and show their support I truly wish you the Merriest of Christmases and Happy Holidaze to all.

I am sitting here smoking some Sour with everyone safely tucked into bed thinking how I am both thankful and grateful to be free, alive, and have such good friends here at 420Mag. :thanks:

You too :peacetwo:

I truly believe you will be able to prove your innocence. You seem pretty knowledgeable and I will prey to my higher powers that you will be innocent and be able to move forward in this unjust society, inspiring the rest of us to fight for our rights as people too. It is so sad that many Marijuana cases, (patients or not) carry longer sentences than some child molestation and murder convictions. What a sad world....I truly wish you the best and hope to see you success in this fight..

Are you going to file a Civil lawsuit against the State or Police for violation of you rights? I hope you do and I hope they settle a"Pain and Suffering" lawsuit in your favor to help pay for all of your time and effort you have had to spend trying to defend yourself...There is so much other violent crimes and children being abused in this world and Fraudulent lawbreakers to be going after instead of harassing a MMJ patient...Gimme a f$#kin break...:goodluck::goodluck:

Hey Wingman! I'm hoping this will be your year. Wish we could/would all stand up and be counted and put an end to this stupidity. Good luck!
:thanks:BlueDog it has been very difficult on my children and I but I am holding out hope a jury will see the light and end this miscarriage of justice.

I truly believe you will be able to prove your innocence. You seem pretty knowledgeable and I will prey to my higher powers that you will be innocent and be able to move forward in this unjust society, inspiring the rest of us to fight for our rights as people too. It is so sad that many Marijuana cases, (patients or not) carry longer sentences than some child molestation and murder convictions. What a sad world....I truly wish you the best and hope to see you success in this fight..

Thanks willoby, I agree that sentencing guidelines are all f'ed up, when a diddler can get probation and someone with Marijuana gets prison something is broken.

Are you going to file a Civil lawsuit against the State or Police for violation of you rights? I hope you do and I hope they settle a"Pain and Suffering" lawsuit in your favor to help pay for all of your time and effort you have had to spend trying to defend yourself...There is so much other violent crimes and children being abused in this world and Fraudulent lawbreakers to be going after instead of harassing a MMJ patient...Gimme a f$#kin break...:goodluck::goodluck:

I will keep u posted, but I really just want to get thru this in one piece.

Happy new year wingman!

:thanks:Starimoon, I am soo impressed with your artwork and you should post some pictures here at 420Mag to let everyone see your amazing talent.

I want to thank everyone who has read and posted on this thread. I really appreciate the positive energy and well wishes. Sometimes it gets a little tough and it's great to know there are still good people out there who care enough to wish me well despite their own troubles.

:thanks:BlueDog it has been very difficult on my children and I but I am holding out hope a jury will see the light and end this miscarriage of justice.

Thanks willoby, I agree that sentencing guidelines are all f'ed up, when a diddler can get probation and someone with Marijuana gets prison something is broken.

I will keep u posted, but I really just want to get thru this in one piece.

:thanks:Starimoon, I am soo impressed with your artwork and you should post some pictures here at 420Mag to let everyone see your amazing talent.

I want to thank everyone who has read and posted on this thread. I really appreciate the positive energy and well wishes. Sometimes it gets a little tough and it's great to know there are still good people out there who care enough to wish me well despite their own troubles.
Good luck. I'm really rooting for you!!!:thumb::thumb:

head held firm! chin protruding proudly! chest out and eyes forward!
being proud is a very important part of your lives. no one will understand unless they are in the same boat!
You were makin your life easier when no drs could!
there is absolutly no reason to be anything but proud. you were successful at bettering your life with the help of cannabis, right!? this when no other trained dr could achieve.
my good man, stand up and be counted. youve done no wrong!
i would be gone by now if it were not for cannabis! the lack of pain control way key to my survival! i had lost all hope then cannabis came along. there are so many draw backs though. the costs involved and the energy it takes. when your already sick and get crippled with pain. its not easy growin the god given med! cannabis has a terrible rep! ive had brain surgery to try and help with pain. no such luck! sure wish i knew about quality gennetics before the brain surgery!!! i grew from bag seed for first 4 yrs and just about gave up!
i wish i could be there to help. i will say a prayer for you!!

Hey, Wingman. Sadly, we live in a fascist state, an oligarchy at best. Not a democracy or even a republic, as most people believe. The freedom we have such a proud history of going to the desert and the jungle to fight for isn't really anything even resembling freedom.

That said, before the banks and corporations wormed their way into the government, our country was founded on some lofty ideals; lofty enough that, despite the best efforts of some, we are still afforded some basic rights and, if wrongly accused, although you may have to fight for it, you can still exercise your rights...to the extent that they are protected by the law at least. The law is on your side on this one. Keep your head up, you've got this. My thoughts and best wishes go out to you, brother.

I want to thank everybody here at 420Mag for your continued support. I am touched by your heartfelt support and well wishes.
I posted this thread the night I was released from prison on Home Confinement Bail. The entire time I was held I thought about my family and friends here at 420Mag worried if they would understand and low and behold I get your support and well wishes!
I thank all of you again and want you to know it means a great deal to have your respect and friendships.
:thanks:

Hope you had Happy Hol;idays Wingman!!!!! Stopping by to say high bud! :yummy:

zhummingsig.jpg

Back
Top Bottom