Busted

...I am going to Trial and will not sign a Plea because I did NOTHING wrong and I hope a Jury will see the truth.

Sometime surrender is the best survival strategy.

Regardless of your innocence or guilt, depending on the prevailing social and political attitudes, sometimes copping a plea might be the best and easiest route to getting your life back to normal.

A jury's decision is not based on "The Truth".

It is based on which side puts on the best show, tells the most believable lies, and is best at directing and controlling the jurors' thoughts and emotions.

Wingman,

I admire folks who choose to stay the righteous course instead of copping to a lesser plea. We owe you our support. Thanks.

peace brotherman

My prayers are with you Wingman!

There is no strength like the one felt when you know the truth is on your side. Do not be afraid to use this tool to appeal to the human side of everyone around you. Just like a bad mold, injustice thrives best when it is kept away from the light of day.

The level of "legal" injustice allowed to take place is utterly repugnant! I know that once you are 'picked up' for anything, everyone in that system treats you like bacteria. Regardless of your demeanor or even if you are really guilty or not. These folks think everyone who says they haven't done anything wrong is lying. I am convinced that people who make a career out of ruining other people's lives are much more of a threat to society than any criminal is.

These are the times when MMJ champions will be forged in the fires of injustice! Although I am sure he is not the only one, one such champion is among us... his name is WINGMAN!

PS: A thought.... I am not a lawyer so do not take this as legal advice. But here is what I would do in the way of prevention: I say part of your security, aside from locks and all that, should be tiny digital cameras in various key places. Have a sign or two that say "CAMERAS ON! YOU ARE BEING RECORDED - Everything is being broadcast LIVE directly to the internet." I am not a lawyer but this is what I would do if I had a grow. That way if unjust LEO comes and tries to lie, there will be irrefutable proof otherwise. Folks, LEO hates digital cameras because they cannot get away with their lies. We should employ this technology more for our protection against corrupt, dirty LEO.

Wingman, sorry to hear of the troubles, its BS that good people are getting screwed over by our own gov, you have been a good friend since the first day I joined 420 mag and my thoughts and prayers are with you man, let me know if I can do anything for you brother. :peacetwo:

Glad your in good spirits Wingman!

I will give you my continued support all they way through and maybe throw a few more smiles your way along the journey. :cheesygrinsmiley:

As Hogdady stated you are an 'example and inspiration' to us all... There's nothing to fear when you did no wrong. Take Care!

P.S. I've been called a lot of things, but it has been quite some time I get called one that puts a big ol grin on my face, so were even for now....

Maybe not! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have appreciated your unyielding support and will definitely keep you posted. I only wish you and other members were on the jury!:blunt:

:ciao::ciao:This just reafirms all of our beliefs on how stupid our government and dea are on Marijuana. I pray and hope you will be released of all charges just as anyone should. I support full leagalization. Stand tuff, SAMWISEE.

:thanks:SAMWISEE, I am grateful you took the time to post and for your support:thanks:

Sometime surrender is the best survival strategy.

Regardless of your innocence or guilt, depending on the prevailing social and political attitudes, sometimes copping a plea might be the best and easiest route to getting your life back to normal.

A jury's decision is not based on "The Truth".

It is based on which side puts on the best show, tells the most believable lies, and is best at directing and controlling the jurors' thoughts and emotions.

Thanks ptg701, I know you are truly looking out for me and have experience to back up the advice. I have been pushed too far, when my kids woke up I made pancakes and did nothing wrong. The Police had NO Warrant and when asked to leave and get one kicked and punched me to the floor arrested me on false charges just because they could. This will never end and I WILL go to prison if I do not stand up NOW! Not just for myself but all the Patients and Caregivers behind me and those yet to come will be affected should I roll over and cop a plea. I am in the first 800 Patients and there are now 1900 Statewide I will not the bullies of our time screw me up and tear my family apart. I realize the implications and risks of Trial but I am already looking at 20yrs and $1 Million Fine minimum for doing what I have a license for. I did not pick this fight they did and hopefully I prevail and sue their ass back to the stone age. I want their pensions and them off the force. I will donate their pensions to drug treatment, or MMJ Cultivation Classes, or even 420Mag, but first I need to win.
PEACE

Wingman,

I admire folks who choose to stay the righteous course instead of copping to a lesser plea. We owe you our support. Thanks.
peace brotherman

Thanks HorseBadortiz I feel you my friend.
FUCK The Police coming straight from RI. They are Nazi scum who act like thugs and uneducated bullies kicking and beating a disabled father of four and beating me while on the floor. My friend heard everything as he was on the phone at the time and is 25yr Providence Fire Fighter and Union Official. Well see what the jury thinks of that. I am tired of being a whipping post for these bastards and paying taxes to support this bad behavoir, we forget they work for us.

There is no strength like the one felt when you know the truth is on your side. Do not be afraid to use this tool to appeal to the human side of everyone around you. Just like a bad mold, injustice thrives best when it is kept away from the light of day.

The level of "legal" injustice allowed to take place is utterly repugnant! I know that once you are 'picked up' for anything, everyone in that system treats you like bacteria. Regardless of your demeanor or even if you are really guilty or not. These folks think everyone who says they haven't done anything wrong is lying. I am convinced that people who make a career out of ruining other people's lives are much more of a threat to society than any criminal is.

These are the times when MMJ champions will be forged in the fires of injustice! Although I am sure he is not the only one, one such champion is among us... his name is WINGMAN!

PS: A thought.... I am not a lawyer so do not take this as legal advice. But here is what I would do in the way of prevention: I say part of your security, aside from locks and all that, should be tiny digital cameras in various key places. Have a sign or two that say "CAMERAS ON! YOU ARE BEING RECORDED - Everything is being broadcast LIVE directly to the internet." I am not a lawyer but this is what I would do if I had a grow. That way if unjust LEO comes and tries to lie, there will be irrefutable proof otherwise. Folks, LEO hates digital cameras because they cannot get away with their lies. We should employ this technology more for our protection against corrupt, dirty LEO.

Seraphim my Massachusetts friend:thanks: I gave great weight to the camera idea while in prison. I will be taping as soon as possible with all the money going out it is hard to get equipment right now.
CAMERAS are the only defense we citizens have against the injustices of these Fascist Pigs. ALL MMJ Patients and Caregivers who grow please take a lesson from this post. Had I digital cameras broadcasting live to the internet and saved on Hard Drive these Nazi Scum would be in prison and I would go visit and offer them a drink of piss.

Wingman, sorry to hear of the troubles, its BS that good people are getting screwed over by our own gov, you have been a good friend since the first day I joined 420 mag and my thoughts and prayers are with you man, let me know if I can do anything for you brother. :peacetwo:

Diesel, my good friend I remember when you joined and posted the introduce yourself thread. You members are what 420Mag is all about:thanks: for your kind words and thoughts! You are truly part of our 420Mag Family and we are better for having you here spreading Cannabis Awareness and Information with your detailed yet humble advice. If all Montana citizens are like you I need to move ASAP. You are truly my friend Thanks!

I hope everything turns out well for you. Makes me sick to my stomach reading this. Good luck my friend. :thumb: ;)

:thanks:Odin, may these troubles never happen to you or anyone you may meet or know! The toll on my life is almost too much and the refuge found among my fellow members with unyielding support and friendship have kept me sane.

We all owe Rob Griffin and the all 420Mag Family thanks for hosting us and keeping this the best site on the web!
:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Id like to be on that jury....bro...your situation is so sideways that its beyond description. my thoughts and positive vibes are with you and your family

hey bro you have all my support and prayers behind you I know you cant give in nor should you everyone has to fight for thier rights if not were truely fucked maybee facebook and twitter can bring some supportits hard to kill the truth when you can get it out to the people I wish we could all be jurors too like you saidhave faith bro were all behind you thank god you dont have your ex to worry about anymore reps peace man

WOw....thanks for the useful information....I will quit fantasizing about my grow in VA and just be happy that I can find MJ...I would never want to put my family at risk for my smoke.....I am sorry that all this happened to you and hope that with a sentence like this over your head you can manage to find a way to get over this all and turn the page....I guess...I am truly not prepared for those consequences.Your words and advice will be taken!

Id like to be on that jury....bro...your situation is so sideways that its beyond description. my thoughts and positive vibes are with you and your family

Pit with you on the Jury I would be 420% better than I am now but do have confidence that NOBODY in their right mind will send me to prison for doing what the State of RI Licensed me to. I was released on Home Confinement Bail and subject to Drug Testing so I showed my Licenses and was allowed to use MMJ as my Dr recommended.

hey bro you have all my support and prayers behind you I know you cant give in nor should you everyone has to fight for thier rights if not were truely fucked maybee facebook and twitter can bring some supportits hard to kill the truth when you can get it out to the people I wish we could all be jurors too like you saidhave faith bro were all behind you thank god you dont have your ex to worry about anymore reps peace man

Hey harryo I am most grateful for your heartfelt support and take great comfort in being able to share my experiences here. :thanks:

WOw....thanks for the useful information....I will quit fantasizing about my grow in VA and just be happy that I can find MJ...I would never want to put my family at risk for my smoke.....I am sorry that all this happened to you and hope that with a sentence like this over your head you can manage to find a way to get over this all and turn the page....I guess...I am truly not prepared for those consequences.Your words and advice will be taken!
:welldone:
I know the allure of growing and caring for our own meds is great. Unfortunately until we all vote and stop this shameful treatment of MMJ users there is risk associatted with cultivation and manufacture in all States especially the East where LEO are steeped on Marijuana arrests and seizing property.
Why do any real police work like solving Homicides when they can pick on the easy marijuana bust violating rights and the very confidences entrusted them. I hope what myself and many others are going thru paves the way with Court decisions that penalize Police for their resistance and ignorance of what is THE LAW they swore to uphold.

you know when we stop and take a hard look at the reality of our system politically and medically a clear picture emerges showing all the contradictions and flaws in our legal framework most doctors are forbidden by thier medical associations to have anything to do with mmj the states that do allow mmj are over rulled by the dea even though obama has promised no interferience with duo process in all states that have voted yes to mmj so who,s in charge the pharmacutical companies the people the president or the rouge law enforcement agencies looking for quick easy bust,s and headlines reps and peace to all

I know the allure of growing and caring for our own meds is great. Unfortunately until we all vote and stop this shameful treatment of MMJ users there is risk associatted with cultivation and manufacture in all States especially the East where LEO are steeped on Marijuana arrests and seizing property.
Why do any real police work like solving Homicides when they can pick on the easy marijuana bust violating rights and the very confidences entrusted them. I hope what myself and many others are going thru paves the way with Court decisions that penalize Police for their resistance and ignorance of what is THE LAW they swore to uphold.

Not sure if this really applies but.....I read here on 420 that the US gov dept of HSS obtained the patent for the Medical Properties of Canabis in 2003 under the Bush Admin. Therefore our own federal gov acknowledeges not only the medical properties of MJ but intends to control its commercial production (wonder who big pharma paid?)
Seems a possible defense point especially if the prosescutor wants to paint u a a dealer. If u want i will get the link...and u can see this patent 4 urself. I was blown away.
For goodness and compassions sake...its a plant any patient can grow and they want to take that away from us and make us pay the insurance and pharma death pannels. They want us at their mercy and under their control.

Well...im not very good with tech stuff as u can tell from my last post. I read another interesting bit of news right here on 420. This involves why law enforcement may b motivated to easy prey beyond their desire to protect their jobs. Im bad at links but here is the url???
Texas Counties $4.2 Million Drug Search and Seizures Fund Trips to Vegas

this explains why local authorities would ignore the Obama statement. I did not think of the seisure funding and how it works. The texas locals get it all...but in other states it is given to the feds who in turn give back up to 90 percent to the states/muni's. its a great read.

lets face it ever since the dirty thirties when they started the reefer madness bullshit that was to stop all hemp production so a few people like randolph hearst aand a few others controlled industry and killed any competition from hemp for paper plastic bio diesel and even back then composit fibres henry fords ftrst model T was made that way and used bio diesel then they started using petrolium and its bi products plastic its the same old shit still money and power for the few our controllers or should I say pharos were still treat like peasants with no real voice or rights reps peace

Not sure in your state, but my state it is illegal to broadcast a police officer with out the cities written consent. Now security systems the recordings are able to be taken and used against you. The recording will be taken if the SWAT team is used as they dont want the style and technique used to be released publicly. Also if they can say it the recording was taken for the officers safety.
As far as dirty cops go. what comes around goes around! Karma is a bitch!

Not sure in your state, but my state it is illegal to broadcast a police officer with out the cities written consent. Now security systems the recordings are able to be taken and used against you. The recording will be taken if the SWAT team is used as they dont want the style and technique used to be released publicly. Also if they can say it the recording was taken for the officers safety.

Ahh your funny Knuckles, I live by karma. :cool: Righton. And good info as I used to broadcast to my house everything going on outside. Could watch the kitty cat's that were outside on HDTV sittin by the fireplace with a big fat fatty. Oh Knuckles, you think you can find out if we can record over here in California for everyones safety? The info would be greatly appreciated I'm sure allot of people would like to know. :wood:

zhummingsig.jpg

I heard there might be some things in it pertaining to heritage and such and ways to get around the law! If that is the case I should get blood work done and say I am allowed because my grandmother is full blooded Cherokee..lol....It seems pretty informative to those of you who are growing, but all that info is on this site anyways...another link was some people who did get busted and moral standards such as the person with MS or a painful disease like that was using and got out of it..I think you might have a chance with this!!!!!! Fight your ass off!!!!!!!It is all a bunch of bull!! I am a firm believer in peoples rights! They do have a point to in this link... such as bringing up the abortion law in court.. Which I don't object on, that is someones right and their body.. But, how is it ok to end a pregnancy, but you can't smoke a very natural substance that takes your pain away, while not harming anyone else, and did i mention that has it has 1 death linked in history over it, and they still can't really blame it on weed really for that death..GOOD LUCK to you and your family

you know when we stop and take a hard look at the reality of our system politically and medically a clear picture emerges showing all the contradictions and flaws in our legal framework most doctors are forbidden by thier medical associations to have anything to do with mmj the states that do allow mmj are over rulled by the dea even though obama has promised no interferience with duo process in all states that have voted yes to mmj so who,s in charge the pharmacutical companies the people the president or the rouge law enforcement agencies looking for quick easy bust,s and headlines reps and peace to all

:thanks:harryo I appreciate your keen insights and would have to say it is definitely the rogue law enforcement agencies always looking for the easy bust who are in control. I was beaten and held WITHOUT bail for doing what my Dr and State Law allow.

Not sure if this really applies but.....I read here on 420 that the US gov dept of HSS obtained the patent for the Medical Properties of Canabis in 2003 under the Bush Admin. Therefore our own federal gov acknowledeges not only the medical properties of MJ but intends to control its commercial production (wonder who big pharma paid?)
Seems a possible defense point especially if the prosescutor wants to paint u a a dealer. If u want i will get the link...and u can see this patent 4 urself. I was blown away.
For goodness and compassions sake...its a plant any patient can grow and they want to take that away from us and make us pay the insurance and pharma death pannels. They want us at their mercy and under their control.

Thanks Mama Train I will pass this along to my attorney if you have any added links or info please hook a brother up.

Well...im not very good with tech stuff as u can tell from my last post. I read another interesting bit of news right here on 420. This involves why law enforcement may b motivated to easy prey beyond their desire to protect their jobs. Im bad at links but here is the url???
Texas Counties $4.2 Million Drug Search and Seizures Fund Trips to Vegas

this explains why local authorities would ignore the Obama statement. I did not think of the seisure funding and how it works. The texas locals get it all...but in other states it is given to the feds who in turn give back up to 90 percent to the states/muni's. its a great read.

:goodjob: with the link Mama:bravo:
I have been aware of this for years and it is among the reasons I waited for Obama's AG Eric Holder to announce the feds would leave MMJ alone if they were within limits and not violating other federal or state laws before obtaining my card or growing MMJ. It is in fact big business for cops to seize property and money. In my case they stole ALL my lights and 99% of my equipment and nutes. I had to buy it all again upon my release and I am a Disabled Teamster living on 35% of my pension. my X-wife gets 65% and I have the kids with NO support from her and she never calls or visits. My 7yr old son just had his birthday and again NO call or card from her to him. It is that way for 3 of my 4 children she only talks with my eldest who is mentally ill and easy to manipulate for her twisted purposes, forcing and coercing her to lie about my family and I.

While in prison I gave long and hard thought to this and as soon as I can afford to I will have digital cameras with nightvision all over the place in plain view and hidden broadcasting to a secure server that streams it over the net instantly to millions, or just one, my atty.

Ahh your funny Knuckles, I live by karma. :cool: Righton. And good info as I used to broadcast to my house everything going on outside. Could watch the kitty cat's that were outside on HDTV sittin by the fireplace with a big fat fatty. Oh Knuckles, you think you can find out if we can record over here in California for everyones safety? The info would be greatly appreciated I'm sure allot of people would like to know. :wood:

zhummingsig.jpg

I would think you could check with the local ACLU or attorney if he can not find out. Peace my brother!

My thoughts are with you

:thanks: Starimoon you are always welcome and a great addition to the 420Mag Family.

I heard there might be some things in it pertaining to heritage and such and ways to get around the law! If that is the case I should get blood work done and say I am allowed because my grandmother is full blooded Cherokee..lol....It seems pretty informative to those of you who are growing, but all that info is on this site anyways...another link was some people who did get busted and moral standards such as the person with MS or a painful disease like that was using and got out of it..I think you might have a chance with this!!!!!! Fight your ass off!!!!!!!It is all a bunch of bull!! I am a firm believer in peoples rights! They do have a point to in this link... such as bringing up the abortion law in court.. Which I don't object on, that is someones right and their body.. But, how is it ok to end a pregnancy, but you can't smoke a very natural substance that takes your pain away, while not harming anyone else, and did i mention that has it has 1 death linked in history over it, and they still can't really blame it on weed really for that death..GOOD LUCK to you and your family

I truly am grateful for your assistance:adore::bravo: I am a legal MMJ Patient and Caregiver who holds 6 active licenses (1 Patient and 5 Caregiver). I am going to trial and will NEVER sign some plea agreement to save my ass. I was 420% Legal and within limits with NO usuable Marijuana in my home or property. This case must be heard and I am hoping to have level headed jurors who will see the truth and set me free. Once that is done I will decide my next course of action against the fascist pricks who violated my home, my rights, and my HIPPA confidentiality. (the police are stationed in the schools and a very warm and friendly officer decided to inform all the high school children that my daughter's father was arrested and is in prison because "he had 75 marijuana plants in his home.") This arrest was not in the paper, publicized, or reported on because I was legit and it is my health information which is confidential. I can not wait to be acquitted.

My thoughts are with you Wingman good luck and may right prevail!

I hope so jls our justice system does not insure justice but only insures the chance at justice.

+Rep to all

Thank You Sincerely,
Wingman420

Back
Top Bottom