Busted

My apologies again I posted here from a library computer but I guess was timed out before it posted. Anyway I was in Court this past Monday the 9th of May and again on Friday the 13th. I am bound for Trial on June 1st but have several Motions the Trial Justice must rule on. I wanted to share some local News from the RI Courts it seems that Mr Justice Robert Krause has dismissed a case where the Patient/ Caregivers were arrested with Warrants that discovered 34 Flowering or Mature Plants and 39 immature or non flowering plants.
Heres the link:
R.I. judge dismisses charges against 2 men with medical-marijuana cards | Courts | projo.com | The Providence Journal

While this is NOT my case I am looking for the same Justice to be applied or a Jury Trial to vindicate me and restore my freedom.
I want to thank all of you for all your support and continued interest!! I am now back online and willbe updating this as timely as possible.

You deserve nothing but the best possible outcome and we are all rooting for you my friend...I want to see you rise above all of this crap, I'm sure no matter how much support you have though it really sucks going up against anyone in a courtroom...Been there done that and it is no fun situation, your liveliness relies on the outcome and that is some serious shit to have on your mind every night before bed...I don't know if we both pray to the same higher power, but either way, I'm praying for a positive outcome in your battle with the law....I will stay in tune and hope to hear nothing but the best for you....:goodluck:

:wood: knock on wood and good luck bro! I hate police their useless,lazy,lying,scarry S.O.B.'s!!

They do serve a cause and are needed to try to control the masses but I understand the anger you display!!! The abuse of power and manipulation is what causes us to want to rebel against them, but they are not all bad...Some of them share the same views that we do on a lot of issues and are against the silly laws they have to uphold...I have on numerous occasions been let go and told to have a good night when I could have been thrown in jail for sure....I have always been honest and forward with cops when pulled over or in any situation that involves them and have yet to go to jail for any possession charge...(I have had a three ounces and been let go)...I'm not saying everyone has been treated like me, but I have got lucky by being honest this far and only gone to jail for things that were well deserved...Although in this situation it was clearly an abuse of power, it is not always the case....It is just stories like this that make you pissed off and irritated that they can torture and abuse people with no other repercussions, I know!!! We all need to hope that a jury will rule in favor in this case or it will be dismissed....Every marijuana case that is dismissed or ruled in favor of the defendant will help the cause we are all fighting for and trying to get freedom for....So I guess I have said enough and I wasn't trying to overlook your opinion, just letting others know how I have got treated and that not all are bad!!!:peacetwo::slide::slide::slide::tokin:

I fear that one way or another you are being sucked into the system. I too, was recently busted because of a vengeful ex-wife. I have an arrest for assault on my record and I didn't assault anyone. She said I assaulted her to get maximum benefit from the police call. I got that charge dismissed, but it is still on my police record and always will be. But my meaning about being sucked into the system is probation. Once you are on probation your life is so fucked. You will be controlled by more women that are thrilled to control men any way they can. Then you will get email threats from your ex threatening to always call your probation officer. And the really ironic thing is that probation is supposed to be the best outcome of a conviction. Sorry to be negative, but I am going through this now. You need to prepare yourself and know that probation is not an easy ride.

While the case you cited is probably not controlling, it does show that the courts were more lenient with someone who was in possession of a much higher plant count. Seems like an selective enforcement argument could be made, but you should run that one by your lawyer first.
:goodluck:

Hey Brother

Not sure how you might be feeling at whatever time of the morning you might be

reading this...

I say snatch up the children and run away for a couple days of unplanned

spontaneousness fun. (Thinking) Ask them what fun thing would you never

imagine Daddy doing?! Do all of them!!!

I'm sure they're feeling/seeing the toll poor pop's has to

endure. Make them break their plans the smile on your face will do them more

good than anything filling their lives currently. Not to mention the need you have

to ease their hearts.

Hope I didn't go out of bounds bro.

Prayers thoughts and love.

Hope all is well. Fingers crossed, saying prayers.

I have a friend that is a judge in Texas. We are friends on a Nicaraguan ex patriot site and I used to talk about my legal problems on there that involved a divorce and some criminal things. Although I was anonymous to some degree on the Nicaraguan site, he advised me (as a friend) that information posted on the boards could be used against me. My wife that I was divorcing knew who I was on that Nicaraguan site and could tie me with that and another pot site that I wrote on. I toned down my ramblings after hearing that.

BTW, that judge is a total asshole, and he didn't approve of my smoking MJ, but accepted that in me and was not in my jurisdiction. I just talked about smoking it sometimes anyway, and nothing more.

Thanks for staying with me brothers and sisters!! I have been quite disabled to talk here as my Atty advises me to do so. I have kept an eye out for all of you and truly wish to thank you all again!!
My Trial is TODAY gotta meet the lawyer for early advice and prep at 8am EST its now 4:30am EST so I will be brief.
Offered deal 2weeks ago to surrender Caregiver Lic and take probation... FUCK THAT!
I am not a drug dealer and will NOT plead to that.
here we go once underway I will be able to write more info
THANKS AGAIN

Wingman,

Thanks for the update and may you be proven wholly and entirely innocent as you deserve to be. Scary turning down the deal, but good for you! I'm totally pulling for you and sending positive thoughts. May justice be done for you, my friend. Lots of people around here care for you.

Hang in there. We are all with you in spirit.

Wingman,

Thanks for the update and may you be proven wholly and entirely innocent as you deserve to be. Scary turning down the deal, but good for you! I'm totally pulling for you and sending positive thoughts. May justice be done for you, my friend. Lots of people around here care for you.

Thank you my brother DL-Toker I appreciate your Good Will and Dedication
Scary yes but "FUCK THAT" I am not copping out to something I did not do because some Fascist Pigs want to LIE. I am still headed to Trial with a very capable Atty who believes in me and understands the importance of MMJ in my life and medical care.

I agree with you my friend...The best of luck to you...
Thanks willoby your friendship and positive energy keep me strong!!:adore::adore:

Sending you lots of love and positive energy my brother!
:Namaste:
Thanks my brother!! Please KNOW I am very grateful to you, 420Girl, Soniq420, and ALL our 420Mag Family for the support, friendship and love that is passed between posts, threads, and forums. You have created a Flagship for all in the Battle to Educate and Legalize to draw strength from and rally around.
:thanks: ALWAYS YOUR FRIEND AND FAMILY WM. :Namaste:
Lots of prayers and good thoughts coming your way!
:thanks:Tmac your friendship and good will have kept me strong!!:adore:

Hang in there. We are all with you in spirit.
I cannot :thanks:enough 1234a5678b, for your kindness and support!:adore: The Love shown me here and among each other has given me great strength and keeps my mind correct in the battle of wills which is the Crimminal Justice system where all are presumed guilty until proven innocent!!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom