Busted

Trying not to hijack your thread with my own story I will just say that I am on probation. It is the worst thing, second to jail. I have so many people telling me what to do and how to live that it has changed me. I use to just get in my truck and go wherever I wanted. Now I am just an empty shell that finds very little enjoyment in life. Part of it may be the PTSD that I am experiencing from being in jail and the other part is that I am beaten down and threatened with more if I don't comply with every single thing that I am ordered to do. I am not the same person I was in December 2010.

Trying not to hijack your thread with my own story I will just say that I am on probation. It is the worst thing, second to jail. I have so many people telling me what to do and how to live that it has changed me. I use to just get in my truck and go wherever I wanted. Now I am just an empty shell that finds very little enjoyment in life. Part of it may be the PTSD that I am experiencing from being in jail and the other part is that I am beaten down and threatened with more if I don't comply with every single thing that I am ordered to do. I am not the same person I was in December 2010.
G-Dog my brother I KNOW of what you speak I was offered Probation if I surrendered my Caregiver status and plead Guilty in a plea deal but FUCK THAT I AM INNOCENT and spent 40 days and nights in prison only to be released on Home Confinement Bail, WTF I had Licenses to manufacture and distribute Medical Marijuana to my Patients and myself as a Patient. Probation is a killer and here in RI the probationee relinquishes the right to the Presumption of Innocence most importantly. So if anyone says you did something illegal or wrong you are automatically guilty of a violation and better take the plea fdeal or they will give you the full boat without a Trial to see if you even did it. Crazy bra I am with you on this. I hope everything goes smoothly and your probation is over before you know it. God Bless my brother.:Namaste:

You are always in our minds and hearts here bro.. Peace to you my friend.

Thanks sisco, that really makes me feel better. Please say hello to all the gang for me. Best wishes and have a great summer!!:high-five::peace:

Keep your head held high, and try to stay positive in the wake of his trauma. You are fighting for all of us who prefer to hide in the shadows (even when we have met all the legal requirements).

so this was one of the first threads i have read on here... read quite a bit of it, not every page. i am curious to know how it turns out. i wish you best of luck man! god bless

Keep your head held high, and try to stay positive in the wake of his trauma. You are fighting for all of us who prefer to hide in the shadows (even when we have met all the legal requirements).

Thank You brother I would also rather to keep my head down but was thrust into the bullshit!

so this was one of the first threads i have read on here... read quite a bit of it, not every page. i am curious to know how it turns out. i wish you best of luck man! god bless

OnCue my brother I see this is your first post and am very grateful you dropped in to say hello and wish me well. I AM CALLED READY TRIAL ON SEPT 19TH AND WILL KEEP YOU POSTED BROTHER!! :bravo: :Namaste:

Honestly, probation and my drug and alcohol counseling are getting easier. I have had to work pretty hard to prove that I am not a hardened criminal. So many people in the system go in and out of jail so much and my staying out has proven that I am not like most of their case load. So it is getting easier. I do know that I am one drug test or some other compliance violation from being locked up.

Honestly, probation and my drug and alcohol counseling are getting easier. I have had to work pretty hard to prove that I am not a hardened criminal. So many people in the system go in and out of jail so much and my staying out has proven that I am not like most of their case load. So it is getting easier. I do know that I am one drug test or some other compliance violation from being locked up.

Hang in there and, if you can play the game and pay the fines, it will come to an end...sort of. Praying for you, Wingman, and all the other victims of this government attack.

The government does not play fair and clearly has no conscience. A classic example was the Paraquat spraying in Mexico several decades ago. Poisoning this product ingested by American citizens was no different than when the US Army gave smallpox infected blankets to the Naive Americans. Anyone who was around back then and followed the news in California closely could find an occasional small article buried somewhere in the back sections about the aerial spraying of 24D (chemically similar to Agent Orange, a fact not reported by most media) over wide sections of Humbolt, Mendocino, and Trinity counties. If they cant force us to comply with their oppressive rules, they are willing to kill us.

Fuck man I sooooo feel for you , I am in a mmj state and im hiding in the basement for exactly your reason..its god damd rediculous, I have hepitacellular carcinoma, and itll probably kill me eventualy..why on earth I can be given oxycontin, methadone, percs, dilaudid, or any of the hard core drugs, but they wanna arrest us for ganja..it makes no sense to meisses me off...like really? what ever happened to protecting the sick, they are preying on us because its easier to find a mmj card holder than it is an underground grower.....it fuckin disgusts me..a kid was shot to death rt outside my bedroom window and theyre worried about mj..i am gonna think about you every nite and pray you come out ok.....im not religous, but im praying for ya

Fuck man I sooooo feel for you , I am in a mmj state and im hiding in the basement for exactly your reason..its god damd rediculous, I have hepitacellular carcinoma, and itll probably kill me eventualy..why on earth I can be given oxycontin, methadone, percs, dilaudid, or any of the hard core drugs, but they wanna arrest us for ganja..it makes no sense to meisses me off...like really? what ever happened to protecting the sick, they are preying on us because its easier to find a mmj card holder than it is an underground grower.....it fuckin disgusts me..a kid was shot to death rt outside my bedroom window and theyre worried about mj..i am gonna think about you every nite and pray you come out ok.....im not religous, but im praying for ya

It is PURE POLITICS.

The side effects of all those pharmacy drugs are incredible and all of them qualify the propaganda of drug use (Addiction, mood swings, helplessness, theft, loss of sex drive, and personality ruination). The side effects and byproduct of using legal prescription narcotics is too ominous to even list in this statement.

Marijuana is not side effect free, it makes people kind of lazy and gives them the munchies. It don't make violent mood swings, addiction, loss of sex drive or any real health consequences. The only reason that the vast amount of doctors do not fully endorse it's use is their lack of control over a plant that can be grown by anyone and their not being paid for it's use.

A good probation officer helps you, I was on eight years superior probation for some stupid ass shit and my po said it strait, he said he didnt want to see in state prison for smoking,weed. He saved my life actualy , never surrendered me..he had me go to the drs and give blood rather than urine and my dr kept mj off the list so I was lucky..heroin andpills have destroyed so much of america, think about all the suffering that wont happen if people can use mj for pain and anxiety

It is PURE POLITICS.

The side effects of all those pharmacy drugs are incredible and all of them qualify the propaganda of drug use (Addiction, mood swings, helplessness, theft, loss of sex drive, and personality ruination). The side effects and byproduct of using legal prescription narcotics is too ominous to even list in this statement.

Marijuana is not side effect free, it makes people kind of lazy and gives them the munchies. It don't make violent mood swings, addiction, loss of sex drive or any real health consequences. The only reason that the vast amount of doctors do not fully endorse it's use is their lack of control over a plant that can be grown by anyone and their not being paid for it's use.

I can't help wanting to laugh every time I hear the disclaimer on these 'feel good' drugs that doctors are handing out like candy at a Halloween party. If memory serves me correctly(another side effect of mmj:roorrip:) it goes something to the effect of:

WEARNING: This drug may cause you to hop in your car, drive to the local park, run naked through the sprinklers, stagger into a few neighbors houses on the way home, engage in a cannabalistic ritual on your family and have no memory of the events.

Or something like that.:roorrip:

While I do not condemn anyone for taking Probation in RI it is a killer and if accused of anything a Probationee is without the all important "Presumption of Innocence" jailed immediately if a new accusation pops up and given time to serve at the "Violation Hearing" that is always 9 months min and can go to a straight 20yrs
FUCK PROBATION I am INNOCENT and if convicted and sent to Jail that sucks and I have never been sentenced to prison, I am disabled, in poor health and will suffer immensely as will my family but i will not sign a conviction when I did nothing wrong!
I wish u all the best but realize I could not last a week on Probation. I would medicate and be sent to prison so FUCK THAT.
Still headed to Superior Court Sept 19th 2011 called ready Trial so wish me godspeed and a sane jury! Thank you all my 420Mag Family, Friends, and readers from across the globe. We must always act proactively setting our best foot forward while spreading the Tuth abouth Cannabis Awareness and Information. I fight for all those who would be abused after my conviction. The cops lie, cheat, steal, sell drugs, and rob drug dealers here in RI where I live. So manufacturing and cultivating testimony and statements is like second nature. See you all at Trial and will keep you all posted!

Thanks kdogsgirls I agree that unless you are a cop, firefighter, state or municipal employee the fact u are a citizen matters little to any Police. They do take care of their own.
By contrast the RI State Police stopped me the other day while in posession of Medical Marijuana and my cards. He immediately cuffed and locked me in his cruiser "just until we get this all sorted out" I was let go and my Medical Marijuana returned to me along with my RX drugs after the Trooper verified my card on his police laptop. He had a whole different attitude once he saw I was legal and that was refereshing as I had to explain to him why I was out on bail for assault on police, obstruction of Justice, resisting arrest, Manual Delivery, Cultivation and Manufacture of Controlled Substance Sch I-II etc etc. i informed him I was going to Trial Sept 19th and if he arrested me I would be a bail violator and be held at the Adult Correctional Institution until Trial. He was ok, and let me go but thought he had the bust of the century.

Its really sad..theres guys out there that I know who got busted with pot years ago before the change, and now in their thirtys they cant even get decent jobs

I own a pharmacy and I cant even count the amount of people ive had to turn away, because they got caught and convicted of drug possesion..sorry man I knowit was thirty years ago you only got caught with weed, but I cant get you bonded to deal with C IIs...that sux so bad...as I go outside to smoke a bone..wtf is this world coming to..all because some public pretender told them take probation. At leastyou wont go to jail..and if they took it to trial theyde have probably won...i have a lot of cop friends and theyre good guys, I got to know them after some poor sick bastard robbed us atgunpoint for oxycontin..these guys would never ever ever busy someone for pot..theyre attitude is really? Really? You want us to waste time on glorified cigaretts, when people are handin out heroin on street corners and shooting eachother over coke and territory..

Not trying to jeopardize your thread or anything, but i now know what a real beating feels like.

Yesterday night, I had a drunk workmate gatecrash my house after downing 2/3's of a bottle of jack daniels.

After he broke a piece off my new scooter, and didnt like being "accused", he proceeded to beat me down (a 63kg guy with 2 hearing aids with 2 cones in him vs a 77kg drunk guy on a rage) and kicked me in the head 40-50 times, stomped on my head, and punched me over 20 times over about 3 minutes.

Ive spent the day in hospital, half the night in the cop shop giving evidence, all my pot has been taken off the property, i will have crime scene officers in my house to get evidence.

As much as I don't want to deal with the police, and as much as I admitted smoking a couple of cones before this happened, (the cop did'nt give a shit) as much as this court case wont see the light of day for 6 months in a court room, i wont tolerate the wanton destruction of drunken violence in my home by drunk gatecrashers.

In fact the next time people start drinking, I'm gone.

My day time smoking is finished, my afternoon smoking is finished, and i will only smoke late at night when there's no-one around.

No more parties, no more gatherings, no more people coming to my house.

It's finished.

I'm going to get new, decent and non drinkers for friends.

Hanging around dickheads, might get you killed for nothing.

Damn... Know it's been a while back, but that's terrible. :( That guy doesn't sound like any kind of friend to me. I hope he got his ass reamed in court. D: As for people of his sort, think you made the right decision in distancing yourself from them. I can't stand drunkards or aggressive people. They're dangerous & bad for the soul to be around.

Back
Top Bottom