Busted

SHAME ON YOU! ROAR! Canada even sends its own people to USA for Jail? WTF!?

NOT ON!

Its a Victimless "crime".

Legalize it already MORONS, stop persecuting innocent people!

Thanks MilkMan

Very good info. I hope I never have personal need to use it. Anyone could find themselves in your situation. I was a recreational user for years, and until I got sick I was one of the people who believed it was a ruse.
Keep up the fight I'll say a prayer when I wake up.
Good luck.

Hope you never need this info at all my friend!! I thought I would be arrested for growing or posession despite MMJ Protections but always thought it would be the Feds and not some cracker, keystone cop.

Wish you the best my man (ROAR) Fight the injustice!

Thanks Sisco I appreaciate this!

Hey man its that dude from your state the one we talked on the phone Thursday. How did it turn out?? Looking toward

CODinmybones I don'e remember talking with you specifically because i speak with so many people about MMJ this site and my case. My apologies but I am grateful for your support!
Thanks my friend!!

UPDATE: There was a new Pre Trial Judge who is now fast tracking cases that have been in Superior Court in an attempt to hear cases in 90 days (right to a speedy trial). Although many cases were sent to other courtrooms for Trial by jury mine was continued again pending Motions to Suppress, Dismiss, and a few others that must be ruled upon before jury selection begins.

I have to say the longer out from arrest this goes the more accustomed to regular life I get. I see how easy it must be for folks to just sign the conviction papers despite innocence to obtain a safe sentence like probation. The whole system wears one down and does not determine guilt.
The crimminal justice system today is everyone is Guilty until PROVEN Innocent!

I go back to court on Oct 17th 2011

I see how easy it must be for folks to just sign the conviction papers despite innocence to obtain a safe sentence like probation. The whole system wears one down and does not determine guilt.
The crimminal justice system today is everyone is Guilty until PROVEN Innocent!

Seems like it favors those who have large reserves of integrity and stamina. Or are adept at deal-making and throwing others under the wheels of the proverbial bus.

I am glad that you are of the former category instead of the latter.

Fight the good fight, every moment.

Another delay. It must be frustrating. Hang in there.

Seems like it favors those who have large reserves of integrity and stamina. Or are adept at deal-making and throwing others under the wheels of the proverbial bus.

I am glad that you are of the former category instead of the latter.

Fight the good fight, every moment.

Yes TS the system is definitely geared to wear one down and reward snitches!! My atty said he would like to obtain a deal where I keep my CG Licenses but i do not hold out hope. The Police fabricate charges and the DA backs them up unconditionally never looking at the whole picture, the circumstances surrounding the case, or primarily even innocence or guilt! They ASSUME all arrested are guilty and need punishment. I agree some folks are guilty but that also means some folks are INNOCENT.

It does take a certain amount of Fortitude and Integrity to push past "deals" and go the distance at Trial.

After what was perpetrated upon me by half assed, lying scumbag cops, who attained their jobs through Nepotism and favor because they failed at other work. I feel it is my duty and chief responsibility to stand up and be counted in a Public Trial at Superior Court so all the facts are known and these bums are made to pay for their crimes against me. Crimes such as: False imprisonment, False arrest, Purgery, Felony falsifying a police report, Cultivation and Manufacture of False evidence and Statements, NOT forwarding my children to Child Services after my arrest where they would have been safe and immediately moved to their grandmothers home. (my mom). There are so many wrongs done me by the Police in this case I am praying a Jury will see the truth, acquit me, and recommend prosecution of the police who lied and falsified reports and evidence while trampling my civil rights.

Another delay. It must be frustrating. Hang in there.

Yes very! thanks my friend!!

:Namaste: Good luck wingman , Hope all your shit gets thrown out and you can go back home where you belong.

ME TOO holyroot, ME TOO!!

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks::thumb::thanks::thanks::thanks:

"BUMS"

That is the word I'm looking for!

I will use it forever!

I Concur!

Straight Up, Super Lemon Haze salutes you!

THE PEOPLE ARE DISAPPOINTED! This is NOTHING!

What is wrong with the world, they say "hey dont smoke that or grow that plant because if you do we will fine you, imprision you, beat you, raid your home, stamp on youre family, remove your family, rip into your house with a battering ram @ 4am or some "game over" ridiculous time in the a.m or when youre having a family dinner on a sunday, handcuff you and treat you as if you've just stomped on a cops head, YOU'RE DONE PUNK!

As IF!

Outrage!

Nah, use positive-emotional-impact words - dripping with sarcasm.

"Stalwarts of justice" comes to mind.

The trick is getting the evidence in that shows that your sarcasm is not only warranted, it is mild and completely called for too.

You want each member of the jury mentally shaking his/her head at the - literal - injustice of it all and applauding you for your restraint. Enough so that there is a high enough degree of identification - on an emotional level, assuming that you have not been visited by the miracle-fairy and blessed with a jury filled with medicinal cannabis growers - with you on the part of the jury that the prosecutor's closing statement (which generally has a higher degree of latitude than the rest of the trial) will not only fail to have a positive effect but will also be in danger of causing the members of the jury to feel disgust due to it being completely against everything that the jury is feeling by that point; and then your attorney's closing statement is both a true statement of your innocence and reiteration of the evidence and "preaching to the choir." Care must be taken so that the prosecutor cannot close with something like, "The Wingman has <BLAH BLAH> because <BLAH BLAH>... BUT he still broke the laws of this state and therefore, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, you MUST vote to convict him." Which would be patently false, both because juries can vote not to convict even if a defendant is 100% guilty in the event that they feel the law(s) under which that defendant is being persecuted I mean prosecuted are unfair and unjust... And because any statement based upon false testimony (LEOs', I'm assuming) is by definition a lie.

When it's all said and done, emotions are often what wins - or loses - trials, regardless of the defendants' guilt or innocence. (Which is one reason that some still choose to have their guilt/innocence determined by a judge instead of a jury of "their peers.") And if proper procedure is followed, it is extremely difficult to justify having an appellate court readdress a case; "The jury didn't like the defense/prosecutor" just isn't a valid (legal) reason.

Good Sir

Keeping in mind the FACT. Most if not all involved in your "arrest" were still in

diapers/wetting their beds/writing like check yes or no box/jock no brains no

football scholarship what do I do after high school people.:idea: (oh yeah I can be a cop)

home town hero and the rest of that horse shite.

While............. you were breaking "MACH 1" my friend. !!!

Bottom line they are going to be 10% that smoke before during or after their jury

duties. 10% who smoke and are too paranoid/ashamed of sharing their true feelings

because of the stigma society has placed still has it's hooks in the best of us.

Another 40% old schoolers who have smoked loved it took the case to see if

they'll find someone to help. Maybe set "precedence" for all to follow.:)

Were up to 60% looking for you to come in there and make them M@F the

system that M@Fed you!!!

Going against the expected angry grower who's rights have been trampled,

I say go with the "FACTS" the loyal citizen hurt by the sacrifice made along

with the soul shaking hand wringing life changing decision you had to make

with children, seeking "some" quality of life, made to be fodder between the

state and fed gov. Simply unfair.

In a minute bro...:ciao:

Nah, use positive-emotional-impact words - dripping with sarcasm.

"Stalwarts of justice" comes to mind.

The trick is getting the evidence in that shows that your sarcasm is not only warranted, it is mild and completely called for too.

You want each member of the jury mentally shaking his/her head at the - literal - injustice of it all and applauding you for your restraint. Enough so that there is a high enough degree of identification - on an emotional level, assuming that you have not been visited by the miracle-fairy and blessed with a jury filled with medicinal cannabis growers - with you on the part of the jury that the prosecutor's closing statement (which generally has a higher degree of latitude than the rest of the trial) will not only fail to have a positive effect but will also be in danger of causing the members of the jury to feel disgust due to it being completely against everything that the jury is feeling by that point; and then your attorney's closing statement is both a true statement of your innocence and reiteration of the evidence and "preaching to the choir." Care must be taken so that the prosecutor cannot close with something like, "The Wingman has <BLAH BLAH> because <BLAH BLAH>... BUT he still broke the laws of this state and therefore, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, you MUST vote to convict him." Which would be patently false, both because juries can vote not to convict even if a defendant is 100% guilty in the event that they feel the law(s) under which that defendant is being persecuted I mean prosecuted are unfair and unjust... And because any statement based upon false testimony (LEOs', I'm assuming) is by definition a lie.

When it's all said and done, emotions are often what wins - or loses - trials, regardless of the defendants' guilt or innocence. (Which is one reason that some still choose to have their guilt/innocence determined by a judge instead of a jury of "their peers.") And if proper procedure is followed, it is extremely difficult to justify having an appellate court readdress a case; "The jury didn't like the defense/prosecutor" just isn't a valid (legal) reason.

WOW, I am humbled by your caring thoughtful involvement!!:adore::adore::adore:

TS, you are truly a CLASS individual and I state this fact publicly not only for your heartfelt rendition here but for the countless souls, members or no, that read and benefit exponentially from your posts here at 420Mag.
Apprentice ,you have always been a close friend and confidant and I am very grateful for your continued belief in me and well wishes!! Both, of your thoughts and insights are truly inspirational. I am very grateful to you both for the solid head's up and pat on the back helping me keep my head above water! To utilize some old clich'e does not do justice for your help. There are many days where this consumes me and I am not having a good day! I must say with the encouragement and support of good friends to shoulder the burden things seem much brighter.
Thank you both, you have improved my outlook and future with these words of wisdom and thoughtfulness.
:welldone::bravo::welldone::bravo::Namaste::bravo::welldone::bravo:
+REP TO YOU BOTH, THANK YOU!!!

Good Sir

Keeping in mind the FACT. Most if not all involved in your "arrest" were still in

diapers/wetting their beds/writing like check yes or no box/jock no brains no

football scholarship what do I do after high school people.:idea: (oh yeah I can be a cop)

home town hero and the rest of that horse shite.

While............. you were breaking "MACH 1" my friend. !!!

Bottom line they are going to be 10% that smoke before during or after their jury

duties. 10% who smoke and are too paranoid/ashamed of sharing their true feelings

because of the stigma society has placed still has it's hooks in the best of us.

Another 40% old schoolers who have smoked loved it took the case to see if

they'll find someone to help. Maybe set "precedence" for all to follow.:)

Were up to 60% looking for you to come in there and make them M@F the

system that M@Fed you!!!

Going against the expected angry grower who's rights have been trampled,

I say go with the "FACTS" the loyal citizen hurt by the sacrifice made along

with the soul shaking hand wringing life changing decision you had to make

with children, seeking "some" quality of life, made to be fodder between the

state and fed gov. Simply unfair.

In a minute bro...:ciao:

UPDATE: I am headed to Superior Court Monday Oct. 17th called ready Trail and will keep you posted of my progress or delays. It is always a tough time before Court especially headed to Trial. My birthday is Thursday, I just got my renewal papers for my Patient ID MMJ card and will see the Dr Friday if not at Trial. Either way I must get to him to have him sign the renewal form and pick up my medications. I am extremely nervous and have faith that I will get a chance at Justice. I wish the whole thing would get dismissed as I had NO controlled buy, NO usable Marijuana, and NO plants in Flower, and the Police had NO Warrant to search, or arrest!

I will be 61 yo this month and i have been fighting the hard fight for many years in a state with some of the toughest laws in the USA. I stand with you and hope after you beat this rap you take it back at them and sue.

Good luck,
Flipper

I will be 61 yo this month and i have been fighting the hard fight for many years in a state with some of the toughest laws in the USA. I stand with you and hope after you beat this rap you take it back at them and sue.

Good luck,
Flipper

Thanks Flipper, may God Bless your every thought and step!:bravo:

Continued best wishes to you, bro.

So was it another waste of time and money? Wishing you the best as always.

Definitely a COMPLETE waste of time and money my brother!
THANK YOU!!:high-five:

I understand my next court date is in Jan 2012. I will keep you all posted on the daily grind at court when I go and any Motions ruled on as they are heard.
Best Wishes to you all my friends it would be much tougher without your friendship and support!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom