Busted

For what it's worth- It looks like you will be able to spend the holidays with the family.

Stalling because they don't have a case.

I was thinking something along those lines as well... so much for a speedy trial, huh?

Would have been nice to get this over in this year huh!! Now you will be going into a new year with old B.S. to drag with you...I'm sorry and hope they just drop this silly shit once and for all!!

I can,t believe in the year 2011 going on to 2012 maybe the end of the fucking world and the idiots are worried about something that should be legal. They could tax it restrict it like wine or alcahol what can you expect from politicians there all lying bastards anyway I do,nt care where you live this asshole we have up here in canada is trying bush style terms and conditions privatizing the prisom system so his buddies can move in and make fortunes while poor pot growers caught with 6 or more plants could be clones too is an automatic prison sentence

Im sorry to hear about this incident and hope that all is well and that this case is on its way to being dismissed! your best interest will be in all of our thoughts and prayers as you battle this unjust case.
all the best!
Phil

I want to thank you all for your continued support and good will. It will be another year dragging this bullshit case to Trial. I am weary of the whole ordeal and hope to be acquitted. Hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst.

Keep up the good fight. You will win at the end. Then you can take it to civil court.:420:

Thanks for your support I am really trying to get through the trial first then what happens depends on the verdict. I truly appreciate your advice and will definitely keep you all posted.:high-five:

Oh my God Wingman!!! What a harrowing situation you are facing. It is incredible that despite permits and licences you are being dragged through the courts and face a possible gaol term. 25 years MINIMUM is worse than a paedophile or rapsit would receive. Keep fighting the good fight my friend. I can't whinge over my previous experiences with the law. My punishment was akin with being lashed with a limp noodle compared to what you may face.

Oh my God Wingman!!! What a harrowing situation you are facing. It is incredible that despite permits and licences you are being dragged through the courts and face a possible gaol term. 25 years MINIMUM is worse than a paedophile or rapsit would receive. Keep fighting the good fight my friend. I can't whinge over my previous experiences with the law. My punishment was akin with being lashed with a limp noodle compared to what you may face.

Thanks mungas, it really sucks but I am hoping for the best while preparing for the worst. I am hanging in there, and wish you all a safe and green Holiday Season.

Thanks my friend I truly appreciate every word written here as it invigorates me and gives me strength to carry on the fight!:bravo:

Antidisestablishmentarianism

If every word gives you strength, then that one ought to last you for a little while!

I hope it at least put a smile on your face!

Good luck

my sympathies......there is the need for public education of a concept known as:

'jury nullification'

Jury nullification is a concept that not too many people are aware of, but it is a legally valid concept which has found some success.

The judges will not tell the jury about it, the attorneys are FORBIDDEN to talk about it, this is why it is crucial for everyone to spread the word.

Jury nullification is the right of the people and the only way to fight this crap.

Man this sucked the big one Winger. I'm sorry to hear this. I got busted back in Cali once. I had the 35th medical card the produced and I started growing in force. Sure I was over my limit but not by alot anyways. They raided me and took all kinds of stuff, Pic's, PC, all lites and grow system, but thank god they didn't dig deep enough. I hope acouple AK 47 auto's hiding out there in the garage. I got a year in the county jail. The were other charges so the weed only woodve gotten me 90 days. That was back in my younger dumber days when I use to run with afew bikers back in the bay area. We had illusion's of grandeur back then Best luck in your case. I haven't any Idea what RI has on the books, for cultivation. Good Luck my friend.

Man this sucked the big one Winger. I'm sorry to hear this. I got busted back in Cali once. I had the 35th medical card the produced and I started growing in force. Sure I was over my limit but not by alot anyways. They raided me and took all kinds of stuff, Pic's, PC, all lites and grow system, but thank god they didn't dig deep enough. I hope acouple AK 47 auto's hiding out there in the garage. I got a year in the county jail. The were other charges so the weed only woodve gotten me 90 days. That was back in my younger dumber days when I use to run with afew bikers back in the bay area. We had illusion's of grandeur back then Best luck in your case. I haven't any Idea what RI has on the books, for cultivation. Good Luck my friend.

Thanks wood I am fighting this bullshit case and believe once a reasonable person and Jury see the evidence I will be accquitted.

Hello Wingman,

Long time this has been going on.. much to be expected though.

I feel ya on the draining of self .. mine took a lot out of me the 2 yr fight over 9.59 grams misdemeanor here in wa. only to loose and be convicted... nice thing about this was it gave me a chance to help change our laws here in wa. for the better. :)

It is now not a crime anymore if you satisfy specific criteria upon entry of being a cannabis patient. And the affirmative defense got switched to any patient whom has over 15 plant and 24 oz. baseline .. that is the ONLY time any "qualifying patient" can be dragged into state court.. and no seizure of any patients property period.. real or personal. cannabis is your "lawful" property under state law.

It was before and after sb 5073 was enacted July 22, 2011 (but not yet codified, just last week, my motion for discretionary review filed oct. 23, 2011 with COA div. II ) that the claim was our medical marijuana act is ONLY an affirmative defense to criminal charges.. my appeal lines square with the codified statute. :p

One thing to think about is bail on appeal if by chance your found guilty as charged or of a lessor included offense.. your safety net is what I am speaking about.. plan ahead.

At that end, keep your head wingman keep your head up and stand strong... never let them think you have lost your fight.. if the plain language of your laws covered you.. buck up a grand O'L fight..

We are all ambassadors in chains..

Sincerely your friend,

James Sr.

PS. we now have a Legal Citations zone over on americans for safe access .. don't know if you have visited lately but, maybe something there can assist in brain storming..

One Love.

Back
Top Bottom