Busted

I just realized that we are family because we obviously were married to the same woman!! :)

That made me laugh. ^_^ You guys need to rethink your taste in women. ;) :goodluck:

Whoever that assholeis..your better off without that shmuck around..you need to wait in that assholes bushes with a big fat cola and beat him to death with it. Jk stay the hell away from him if he acts like that its just a matter of time before the "yets" catch up with him and you dont wanna be around when it does..i have a pitbull,no retards can get anywhere near me woth him around...j hope your ok.im sure by the time you heal he will have screwed himself somehow..and damd your head must be tough 40 to 50 times kicked in the head? Are you disabled by any chance? If you are the cops will fuch im good.

I own a pharmacy and I cant even count the amount of people ive had to turn away, because they got caught and convicted of drug possesion..sorry man I knowit was thirty years ago you only got caught with weed, but I cant get you bonded to deal with C IIs...that sux so bad...as I go outside to smoke a bone..wtf is this world coming to..all because some public pretender told them take probation. At leastyou wont go to jail..and if they took it to trial theyde have probably won...i have a lot of cop friends and theyre good guys, I got to know them after some poor sick bastard robbed us atgunpoint for oxycontin..these guys would never ever ever busy someone for pot..theyre attitude is really? Really? You want us to waste time on glorified cigaretts, when people are handin out heroin on street corners and shooting eachother over coke and territory..

Originally Posted by Hogdady Busted
I just realized that we are family because we obviously were married to the same woman

That made me laugh. ^_^ You guys need to rethink your taste in women. ;) :goodluck:

I was falling off the chair when Hogdady wrote that. Without a doubt i am very careful but sometimes you just never know how low a person will stoop.

You guys are THE Best 420Mag Family there has ever been I appreciate all you have said and done to support me in my time of need. Keep Our Mission Going Strong for Never should one more person be locked behind bars for using or growing Marijuana.

Glad to hear you are still with us. Continuing to pray it all works out.

Just a quick update for my friends, my next date for Trial is Sept. 19th but I would guess it will be postponed like so many times before. I will be ready and able to start Trial and welcome ALL who would like to attend. I want to thank everyone here at 420Mag for the love and support we share.
On a lighter note i just chopped down two plants that were quite fat and sticky.
A Purple Urkle x Train wreck
and
San Fernando Valley OG Kush
cant wait til they dry and cure so I can stop smoking the shitty big bud I have been using.

Great to see you again Milk Man I hope you have all things straightened out! Thanks again for posting here and sharing your views and news.
Look forward to seeing your grow!!

He got 18 Months Probation, He did'nt like me calling the cops!

I lost my job 2 weeks after it and now have a whole new life.

I also now do Kick Boxing and Weight Training.

Life goes on!

I'm going to get these two "new" grows up over next couple of days.

So many photos!! lol I forgot how much work it was to do a journal in one hit!

I was doing my usual bashing away at a bag (something that dosent hit back is easy to BASH!) and some huge guy comes up and asks me if I do Kick boxing "because you could really hurt someone with those kicks".

I was like 0.0 "really?"

So I got taught that being fast is better than being strong, and that most fights can be over in under 10 seconds, not the moronic ongoing bashing I got that took an eternity.

So yes, Now I practice Combos, Elbows, Knees, Leg Kicks, Speed Boxing and a few arm breaking throws.....They really opened my mind, the possibilities of what one is capable of doing if one knows how.

For instance, I didnt know how easy i could throw a 110kg guy on the floor without throwing a punch and break his arm with a knee and a twist of his arm.

Really blew my mind.....since I weigh 65 KG.

Funny thing, it really hurts too when its done to you.

Knocks the stuffing out of ya!

What It really showed me, was that a general person has no chance against a trained person who knows and will use the skills they have.

Absolutely scarily fast and amazing how one can land "X" hits in mere seconds.

I know weigh nearly 68 KG with 6 months of weight training and boxing, I'm a lot more confident these days.

Glad to hear you followed thru with that bum and too bad let him cry to the Judge! Good Job MilkMan!! I think it's great you are weight training and learning self defense. I took Kenpo many years ago after getting jumped by a couple of huge guys that were driving by me as I was walking home. I learned exactly what you are saying and I truly wish you Godspeed and good luck with the grow.! Do you have a link?

TS wishing you all a terrific Fall Harvest and thanks for staying with me brother!!

I understand the workout regime. I realized a long time ago if I was going to do things like possess weed amongst other things I could go to jail over it.. One reason I bulked up a bit. Figured 120 kg and 185 cm height was a good way to do it.. Only side effect is I look like I wear body armor everywhere I go... I still have a little bit of fat left.. If I replace it with muscle I calculate an all up weight of 136 kg... That should make me be able to hold down the fort in most prisons...

Damn CO Jones, at 264lbs you are definitely a BIG dude! As for jail it is all about how u present yourself and who you know. Your deeds of the past and present definitely have an impact upon quality of life and the Corrections officers know this. I was placed in Segregation for 20 days locked up in a 9'x6' cell 23 hours per day until they were satisfied and I was moved to population into a black man's cell. the CO's were thinking because I am white there would be problems. LMAO we became fast friends realizing we hung out together as kids. Although we both were broke inside we had the newspaper delivered to our cell daily along with magazines and store orders that were filled out by our group of associates who looked out for each other. It all boils down to who you are and how you treat others. I treat all people well until they disappoint me and then just walk away never saying a word.
My Trial starts tomorrow Monday September 19th 2011, in The Licht Judicial Complex at 250 Benefit St. Providence RI 3rd floor before Judge Burke who will assign us a Trial judge and courtroom. I will post updates through the Trial and let you all know whats what. This matter may be continued because I am looking for full dismissal of ALL charges and have several Motions pending before the Trial Judge once assigned but it may start tomorrow as scheduled.
Again I possessed:
NO Plants in Flower
NO usable Marijuana whatsoever!
Patient and Caregiver licenses to Cultivate and Manufacture 60 Plants, 36 in Flower and 24 seedlings

My nephew was also licensed at the time and he was allowed 24 Plants.
I am being charged with 75 Plants but many were geraniums, basil, dill, tomatoes and various house plants. All Marijuana Plants were from NON Feminized seed and some were cuts that were not even rooted.

I look forward to the Jury getting this case and asked the Prosecutor if he even saw the evidence they are using against me. It is a JOKE.

I am ready to stand up for myself and ALL MMJ Patients/Caregivers who are subjected to Police using illness against us and the Malicious Prosecution of legal Medical Marijuana Patients and their Caregivers!

Fuck the Police who abuse their power to inflate their ego's and advance their careers upon those they swore to protect! They are doing so on the backs of the weak and infirm! Shame on you!

SHAME ON YOU! ROAR! Canada even sends its own people to USA for Jail? WTF!?

NOT ON!

Its a Victimless "crime".

Legalize it already MORONS, stop persecuting innocent people!

Damn CO Jones, at 264lbs you are definitely a BIG dude! As for jail it is all about how u present yourself and who you know. Your deeds of the past and present definitely have an impact upon quality of life and the Corrections officers know this. I was placed in Segregation for 20 days locked up in a 9'x6' cell 23 hours per day until they were satisfied and I was moved to population into a black man's cell. the CO's were thinking because I am white there would be problems. LMAO we became fast friends realizing we hung out together as kids. Although we both were broke inside we had the newspaper delivered to our cell daily along with magazines and store orders that were filled out by our group of associates who looked out for each other. It all boils down to who you are and how you treat others. I treat all people well until they disappoint me and then just walk away never saying a word.
Very good info. I hope I never have personal need to use it. Anyone could find themselves in your situation. I was a recreational user for years, and until I got sick I was one of the people who believed it was a ruse.
Keep up the fight I'll say a prayer when I wake up.
Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom