CA def?

You can make a chart to tell you anything. Can't use a chart to grow a plant. you have to read the plant, and that plany is most definitely burnt. I don't know how you can't see it. but you don't.

The fox farm schedule would be fine if he was using fox farm nutrients, but didn't indicate that so I can't see how your second useless chart says anything other than how to feed a plant fox farm nutrients. I will also add they recommend flushing if there is any problems, imagine having a problem while following a chart... Chart says to do it this way it must be right.

How about posting a picture of the Ca deficiency that you see here.

Now boys.. how about we tone it down a notch? The point was to help the OP, which he has stated that the issue has been resolved. I don't see any reason to keep the argument going. Diagnosing anything by way of pictures and small details about a grow is almost impossible.

Meta tron - FFOF is organic, but its not considered an organic growing medium, as it is not "live". So it still falls into the same pH guidelines as soil.

Tead - I agree that early Ca deficiency might be presenting itself, but from what I can tell in the pictures, it loos more like nute burn at this point.

Re: can anyone tell me what this is? PLEASE HELP

I will stand by and quietly and respectfully disagree. I see a Ca issue... most likely caused by PH. Seems like a good plan would be to correct the PH issue anyway.... what can it hurt?

This is what you said originally, we are having a discussion about nutrients which is completely on topic, and you are trying to tell me charts say this, and I am telling you charts are for the most part useless and telling you the plant says something different, do you feel like it is a pissing match?

Maybe it is... IDK but what I do know is if my kid says she is full, I do not need a chart to see that she is obese. Just like a plant says I have enough nutes by looking fine, measure runoff ppms and ph, viola healthy plant. Experience, and knowledge, not charts will ensure success.

Sorry if being wrong makes you feel like it is a pissing match.

Now boys.. how about we tone it down a notch? The point was to help the OP, which he has stated that the issue has been resolved. I don't see any reason to keep the argument going. Diagnosing anything by way of pictures and small details about a grow is almost impossible.

Meta tron - FFOF is organic, but its not considered an organic growing medium, as it is not "live". So it still falls into the same pH guidelines as soil.

Tead - I agree that early Ca deficiency might be presenting itself, but from what I can tell in the pictures, it loos more like nute burn at this point.

I feel warm and fuzzy now, I was debating, without the debate misinformation will rule, 4 weeks in FFOF and supplemented with Cal mag, and a PH that is one tenth below the lower limit of the good spectrum.

Who would gamble there grow that this is CA def... Anyone? Ca def will more likely show up after the stretch going into flowering, this is when the plant requires a boost of Ca to improve cellular division.

but what do I know I have no fancy charts or feeding schedules.

I feel warm and fuzzy now, I was debating, without the debate misinformation will rule, 4 weeks in FFOF and supplemented with Cal mag, and a PH that is one tenth below the lower limit of the good spectrum.

Who would gamble there grow that this is CA def... Anyone? Ca def will more likely show up after the stretch going into flowering, this is when the plant requires a boost of Ca to improve cellular division.

but what do I know I have no fancy charts or feeding schedules.

Who wants the pissing match again? I was agreeing with you that it was nute burn... :hmmmm:

Who wants the pissing match again? I was agreeing with you that it was nute burn... :hmmmm:

Wasn't disagreeing with your opinion, I was disagreeing with the idea that this is a pissing match, did I hurt someone's feelings?

I am stating facts based on experience and in the spirit of good information versus letting bad information lead others in the wrong direction, I know people don't like being wrong, but to suggest a debate is a pissing match is a tactic to end the conversation to mitigate any further discussion that would only disprove a theory.

^^^This is provocation^^^ This is the first step in a pissing match, an emotional passive aggressive comment demonstrates the desire to lead this debate down the garden path as he has no other evidence to support his hypothesis.

Lets all hug now, so we don't have hard feelings. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom