Calidreaming's Bigger Better LED Auto Grow

pH_chart711.jpeg

In soil calcium magnesium and phosphorus all get locked out of soil ph is below 6.5. Which I what I thought my problem was as well and another reason I added dolomite lime is to raise ph of soil and bump up cal mag at the same time. I beloved that I was running into the problem,later in flower because when the peat in the soil breaks down it makes the soil acidic. Later in flower it is At the point of breaking down, then boom it is breaking down and I have what looks like cal mag and p lockout or deficiencies. I don't think you are far enough along for the soil ingredients to break down that much though.

Hey Ricky thanks for all the info I will re calibrate my pen to make sure my ph is a true reading and make sure they are getting wat there needing

Wrecked lol just the biobizz bro it's all down to the strain
Give em wat they need and they get a good size quickly. Bit pist off as iv been working all week I told the Mrs turn the plug off at 12 lunch and back on at 6. Well this week one day they never got turned off and today off at 12 and back on at 10pm wen she remembered! I should buy another timer there more reliable than a wife lol hoping the light mix ups won't of hurt them much but I guess il find out for sure in time

Hey Ricky yes il be sure to add my results when iv tinkered with it a bit.
Wrecked..... Haha yea man I thought ud see the funny side of that

And for the record iv bought a new timer bak to 18/6 everyday lol iv threw the old one out....... She's moved back into her mums place hahaha only joking guys but I have got a new timer

love all the charts and graphs, great info and hope you figure it out man

Hey there Cali :) sorry I'm so late! subbed mate looking awesome and I'm very close to changing over to LED, after seeing the growth of yours compared to mine in veg there really isn't alot in it! great job mate :) keep those videos coming too mate :thumb:

Great vud as always man, plants look sooo healthyas well

Back
Top Bottom