Calidreaming's Bigger Better LED Auto Grow

I realy like em mate I hope u do a run with them. Side by side u can train the ass off them and I'll run em untrained as I do n see the difference ☺

sounds very interesting :volcano-smiley:

Lol yeah it is nice not having to pay for stuff :)

The seed companies are just starting to work out that they need us not the other way around. The market is so flooded with seed companies. Then take into the mix that most just buy the same stock and re label them all....
Since finding myself within the circle as it were I've found out there's only a few companies making their own strains right out!
So the days of them thinking their doing us a favour with free beans is waning!
If they want big sales they need us for the best free advertising ever! :)

Lol I was generalizing a bit. The big boys will produce their own whilst the smaller houses as it were ??? :)
I can happily find all this out though :) but yep GH and DP make their own for definite :)

really interesting, i had a feeling this was happening more as it would be too easy to make a quick buck and the human race has a habit of taking advantage of each other. i do like investing in beans but def dont fool myself in thinking that every company is honest

Cronic lovely to see u here.
La yea I'm with obrian. There's new company's popping up all the time with strains and the description is the same from each company to the next so I did wonder also. Pleased my companies are proper though.
Yo jaga thanks for popping by brother

So in one minute ill up oak piks of today. Day 21 from seed

Auto think different
DAY 21 FROM SEE -----AWSOMEEEEEEE
20151101_183319.jpg
20151101_183349.jpg
20151101_183402.jpg

looks like some good node development already

Back
Top Bottom