Calidreaming's Bigger Better LED Auto Grow

Hey bro thanks n ur welcome. Yea man everything is sailing smooth. Iv got my thermometer on tide of cupboard door now so don't need keep going in to check temps. We're sitting now at 82* in tent and 70* in my bedroom. So really happy.
I be posting more Piks in the morning really coming on. Plants are on over half strength feed now at day 15 and there loving it. By day 21 they be on full strength building upto 3x full dose

Don't do much without a coffee bro love my tassimo.
Oh but I'm more an evening toker can't get away with day time smoking I have a couple MJ pills through the day to ease my back and ankle pain then get baked after about 7pm
Yea these ladies are on the Bio biz I can't fault it so sticking with it. It keeps them lush from bottom to top until I start a flush 2 weeks from the end, produces good heavy potent fruit and it's what nature intended natural. Not that 2100watts of led light is what nature intended like lol but I do my best. Outdoor growing I'd love a go at in my half pipe but there's to many little scum bag moochers around my way they'd definitely sniff it out and rob me. Don't get me wrong if they did they would get what's coming to them but it would be heartbreaking to lose a crop to thieves that's what's stopped me doing it so far. Wish I was a farmer with a corn or rapeseed field I'd just scatter MJ every 20 yards or so it would be awsome, I'm talking shite now man exuse me I'm well medicated lol

Goth in a few days has been awsome here we are at day 16 from sprouting

20151028_091124.jpg

def fast grower for sure. the thunderhaze im growing was such a slow starter though i thought i was going to get a bunch of 1 foot plants but auto's really grow quick!

Looking super sweet!

Question Cali, do you led lights have the switches for bloom and veg?

Haha I bought my 1200 about 4 months ago and my 900 two months ago and neither had switches.... A few days later I seen someone on the mars thread showing off there 1200 with switches I was like "watttttt" lol guess I just missed out on the switches. That said though I doubt I'd of used the veg setting anyway I'd of been on full power from seed lol

Ha your gonna be cramped soon lol. I did warn about this strain, well not warn more advise lol. It was one of my biggest autos ever when I first started out. Given room and training they can do wonders! Looking forward to this run my friend! :)

i believe it man, i started 5 in a 2x4 thought they would be good, then the flower stretch started and had to move them to my 4x4 and add a couple lights haha auto's really grow fast and seem to blow up during flower

Back
Top Bottom