Calidreaming's Bigger Better LED Auto Grow

Thanks guys :)
I love lots of light too but I had to loan the 900 to a buddy in need after his black dog fucked up.I should have it bk next week. The 1200 is doing a good job for the time being

He had a Black Dog? Any personal thoughts or experience?

Have just caught up Calidreaming, love the plants they're looking great, good work with the videos too. Hope your mate gets his light sorted so that you can whack that 900 back in before the end of flower, but I think they'll be ok without it too. All the best ;)

Have just caught up Calidreaming, love the plants they're looking great, good work with the videos too. Hope your mate gets his light sorted so that you can whack that 900 back in before the end of flower, but I think they'll be ok without it too. All the best ;)

Yo kraize. Nice to have u along. I no I want it back to see if I do better with added light from last grow with the 1200 alone..... I done well by my own standards with the 1200 last time so not too trashed iv lent the 900 out I'm not a greedy guy lol

Looks awesome man, some nice bud sites starting to show. and always love the vids man! :Namaste:

Sweeeeeet jungle mate :drool: great video and all the girls are looking so good :) I had to up the cal mag to top dose in the first couple weeks of flowering especially for the taller girl she loves it :) +rep for your skills bro :)

Back
Top Bottom