California Ready for Historic Vote on Marijuana Regulation

Wasn't going to log on, just checking the news.How can one read articles such as this one,and not be appalled? I just finished readind "marijauana is S.A.F.E.R so why are we driving people to drink" at least I'm pretty sure that is the title.This to me has always been about rights,not which of the two is safer. I will tell everyone to read this book( I downloaded it to my kindle for like $10).I really think the authors have struck the hitchpin of cannabis re-legalization with their argument. I personally always wanted to convince people that I am simply not a criminal because I ingest a natural plant based medicine, after reading this book I have used their argument and it has worked in almost every case(about 95%) of the time. How does any right minded adult argue against me ingesting something that is EXPONENTIALLY LESS DANGEROUS that what is available in the legal intoxicant market.Oh by the way how is it that we have "thc" receptors built into our bodies, while alcohol has to be converted and secreted like a poison? I know I am ranting a lot, but i'm baked getting ready to clean my house and these lies are really getting old. Peace out!!
Does anyone know if we can print and leaflet these flyers( union printers printing on hemp paper just like our constitution) It would be good to get americas eyes opened. Safer has a nice short one page flyer but don't know about printing rights.

The actual testimony given to congress talked about black men being with white women and fear mongering about the drug it's self. They got it wrong from the start since it is not a narcotic. It was mostly used by Mexican workers and jazz players and was no big deal till the white kids found out about it. Yes the law is blatantly racist.

The actual testimony given to congress talked about black men being with white women and fear mongering about the drug it's self. They got it wrong from the start since it is not a narcotic. It was mostly used by Mexican workers and jazz players and was no big deal till the white kids found out about it. Yes the law is blatantly racist.

the question i posed regarding racism had nothing to do with cannabis laws. if you will re-read my post and the context it was in, you will see what i was referring to.....;)

I just got a text saying the vote has been postponed again. Why isn't city council capable of doing their job. This issue should have been resolved over a year ago. My excuse for not getting things done in a timely manner is I smoke marijuana. What is city councils excuse?

Back
Top Bottom