Can and should I start defoliation?

Ok but what’s under the carpet - is it traditional wood framed floor system or a concrete slab?

Even with a carpet on top an indoor or covered concrete slab can cause cold feet since the concrete stays at 55 degrees all year long yup even in the heat of summer the slab is in direct contact with grade and constant weeping of moisture rising up out of the ground

I'd turn it down as low as it can go and gradually turn it up over a week to 10 days.
So want to thank you for this advice. They are doing a lot better since dimming the lights. But is there a reason my plants can’t handle over 40% I had both Tsw 2000 at 50 % yesterday at 24” and they started to flip upside down again. Lowered to 40% and it seemed like everything was looking healthier and even growing faster.
64FDDBD7-D8FC-46EA-94F9-125381A7C256.jpeg

So want to thank you for this advice. They are doing a lot better since dimming the lights. But is there a reason my plants can’t handle over 40% I had both Tsw 2000 at 50 % yesterday at 24” and they started to flip upside down again. Lowered to 40% and it seemed like everything was looking healthier and even growing faster.
Without knowing how many lux you're hitting them with it's hard to know whether they're acting like every other plant in a tent or being outliers. The most important thing is that you're reading your plants and responding to what they tell you.

:thumb:

As they get used to the additional light they may be able to handle more, but keep in mind that as they get taller they are getting more without you touching the dial!

Back
Top Bottom