BarçaBeachBum

420 Member
"...Each strand of hair is made up of a shaft, root, and bulb; the shaft is what we see easily, the root is partially concealed, and the bulb is buried deep below the root, but each of these components is about 90 percent keratin. To keep hair strong, keratin relies on a healthy dose of vitamins, mostly three essential fatty acids: Omega-3, -6, and -9 and fortunately, cannabis-derived CBD oils are high in each, as well as vitamin-E."

I've been smoking since '65 and have most of my hair. My younger brother by 6 years is bald and he never smoked.
LOL - now that is a perfect example of post hoc ergo propter hoc (after this therefore because of this) reasoning. I think it could be genetics.

"...Each strand of hair is made up of a shaft, root, and bulb; the shaft is what we see easily, the root is partially concealed, and the bulb is buried deep below the root, but each of these components is about 90 percent keratin. To keep hair strong, keratin relies on a healthy dose of vitamins, mostly three essential fatty acids: Omega-3, -6, and -9 and fortunately, cannabis-derived CBD oils are high in each, as well as vitamin-E."

I don't know, but try some THC and you will forget about it...

Back
Top Bottom