Can I dry my cannabis in the sun for edibles

Ronnie361

Hi I just harvested my plant it was fairly large so I am busy curing the big smokable buds but I want to know if I can sun dry the small buds that is not worth curing, if I want to use them for edibles

Air fry or Air dry :) lol

low heat below the 80 check every minute and air every 3 minutes
, i use ten min cycles depending on the dense of buds :goodluck: normally for dense buds 3 cycles

P1090193.JPGP1090194.JPGP1090195.JPG

if its for oils etc its no bother using this , im actually smoking my stuff i dried in this lol i cant see a problem , i know loads will jump on to the whole curing thing but a quick fix is called for at times :snowboating:

you prob could decarb , cant see why not , i dry my plant then i use alcohol thats been in a freezer then a distiller so i can reuse my alcohol time and time again

if u dont have an air fryer you can just wack them in the oven on the lowest heat for a little while. And yeah, I agree with Nutty, a quick solution is called for at times and I personally have microwaved heads before and got a good result.

Can use a vaporizer for flowers for freshies, I mean if you really cant wait... just need to let the flower cook a little bit longer in the vaporizer is all. After the first puff or 2 you're on your way cant tell the difference.

Fresh is best!

Back
Top Bottom