Can I save "Strechy" plants/seeds

will streching plants survive?

• Total voters

Capt. Cook

My seeds stretched when they were germinated.
My question is will they survive, or I'm i wasting time?
They are about 2-3" tall:rollit:

Give us a picture!
If they are not in there final pots you can just replant them and bury them to the first set of leaves. If they are in the final homes can you fill the pot higher to cover to the bottom leaves? The plant will be fine and will grow roots on the portion you cover up eventually. Keep a low breeze from a fan on them to keep those little stems strong and you should be fine.

Here are the pics u tell me? I hope so!
grow_00110.JPG

grow_0029.JPG

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/uploads/65917/grow_00311.JPG
grow_0049.JPG

Give us a picture!
If they are not in there final pots you can just replant them and bury them to the first set of leaves. If they are in the final homes can you fill the pot higher to cover to the bottom leaves? The plant will be fine and will grow roots on the portion you cover up eventually. Keep a low breeze from a fan on them to keep those little stems strong and you should be fine.

Agreed 100%

My seeds stretched when they were germinated.
My question is will they survive, or I'm i wasting time?
They are about 2-3" tall:rollit:

You can take a thick drinking straw, like a milkshake straw from McD's, cut a suitable length, slit lengthwise, open and place around the stem like a cervical collar pushing the bottom into the grow medium. Once the plant is 2 feet tall with an inch thick stem that 2 or 3 inches won't mean squat.

Has worked for me on a few occasions.

Back
Top Bottom