Can I use a 60 watt a19 plant light bulb?

Yes you can. But those are organic nutes, and more expensive. I'm not worried about organic growing, I use the flora series from the same manufacturer. I havn't tried other brands of canna nutes, but I'll definately say I got good results with GHydro.

You should post a list of what you're getting together for your grow, would be easier for people to see how it'd all work together. And to point out something you might have overlooked.

well I want to get a grow tent and a led light I'm only gonna be growing 3 to 4 plants at a time for personal use I'm not sure on what led light I'm gonna get want one that isn't to expensive and be growing plants in soil in pots I have 2 in 6 in and 8 in pots gonna get some 12 in pots when I can any suggestions on the soil I'm using miracle gro soil that's good for vegies and flowers

If your mg soil hasn't burned your plants already, then you can keep using it. But mg soil and anything with fert already in it, is considered "hot", and can burn your seedlings quickly.

I started with mg soil, and had to flush it with plain balanced water to get rid of the excess nutes. When you flush your pots, for a 1gallon pot as an example, you pour 3x to 5x the pot size of plain pH balanced water through the pot at once. Not like inundating the pot and flooding out soil, but you want to do this over or near a sink for obvious reasons.

You'll also want to have plenty of perlite or the like handy to mix into the soil. You need to have loose soil so the roots can get enough air, not so they can grow through the soil easily.

As far as a better soil to use than what your' using now, I can't say. I switched from soil to hydro.

I've looked at LED's, and the Mars Hydro lights look nice to me. You should check out the threads here and the LED growers, might give you some help on that. I can't get LED's till I finish a test to see if I can even fit them in, so, that's the extent of my research into them.

ok thanks I have put perlite in the soil and they don't seem to be burn that I'm aware of 2 out of the 3 are looking pretty good with the lack of lighting I have and people have said mars hydro lights are good just got to get the money up for a light lol

This can be a good excercise in how to manage plant growth for you. When you get adequate cfl's note the difference between how they grow vs the light you have them under now. This will be helpful later when you're managing your crops.

Give me a few to get the info on my macguyver lights sorted. Lots going on and the girls will need me shortly ;3

Ah, I posted the link to those on the pic comments, the brown socket has a screw top you put the extention cord into , then screw it back on, to get power to the socket. Not sure lws has em, but they're same isle in orangbox, just can't find em on the website. Then it's however you want to hook them to scrap 120degrees apart to keep it curcular.

Back
Top Bottom