Can someone give me a bit of advice?

Bearded Budder

420 Member
I just flipped to flower, was mixing my nutes like the noob I am and ACCIDENTALLY gave PK13/14 at 10ml in 1.5 liters.

I flushed within fifteen minutes a fair bit of runoff then followed with a does of half strength nutes.

How badly did I screw up? Should I just toss them and save my sanity or can THEY be saved?

Sorry if I'm not asking these questions properly of missing critical info.

Thanks guys and gals........it was a 1:30am feed I was dead on my feet and messed up lol.

If youre in Coco I'd flush them again just to be sure mate. Can't over water it anyway so just blast it all out then go back to whatever it was meant to be. No biggy.
If it's soil then I've no idea but definately don't do that lol.
Yup it is soil but I've aerated it by hand so it didn't stay clumped after the flush and nutes. I'm OCD when it comes to even the appearance of my soil hahahaha. Gotta look pretty.

Yup it is soil but I've aerated it by hand so it didn't stay clumped after the flush and nutes. I'm OCD when it comes to even the appearance of my soil hahahaha. Gotta look pretty.
Ah in that case you don't wanna be listening to me lol. Ain't got a clue about the ways of the mud slingers. Just a hydro monkey ooh ooh lol.

Stop stressing, don't do anything else for now that what you have done. Let the soil dry and little before longer before next water. Post back in a few hours how they look. Cheers
So 24 hours later and they actually look amazing. I think catching that screw up FAST was key but then again I may not know for a few days to make sure there wasn't a quick uptake or would I have known by now? They are poppin' though and that makes me happy. Here are a couple of pics after the big flush. I was expecting a LOT of drooping but there really isn't much at all.
68583641_344973049773343_4231441267948519424_n.jpg
69068695_2718443001507597_7867770368419692544_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom