Can someone help explain this please?

Herb Dean

First time growing and noticed the pistils on the flowers of my Blueberry Bliss Auto have started changing colours.

Is there anything I should be looking out for as the buds develop in terms of things of concern/sickness etc?

I wasn’t sure if it was a sign of nute burn or anything like that but there’s none on my leaves anywhere.
Sorry if this is a stupid question :ganjamon:

I just checked and it’s only on the autoflower and it’s on a variety of bud sites high on the canopy and some even lower.
Lights are where they should be so I think I can rule out lights as an issue.
Temp is about 26 degrees and humidity is 55%.
Will just have to keep an eye on it I guess :morenutes:

Looks like light burn to me too...or something with 4 legs stuck it's nose on it...can't help but notice a big black and gray hair on one of your leaves :rofl:
Hahaha yes I have noticed a few of my furry friends hairs on the girls :laughtwo:
They’re banned from this room though so it’s probably come off them, onto me, onto the plants lol.
Light burn makes sense to me but they’re LED and at the recommended height?
Plus the plant to her left is actually higher up and closer to the light but has no signs like this anywhere at all :hmmmm:

First time growing and noticed the pistils on the flowers of my Blueberry Bliss Auto have started changing colours.

Is there anything I should be looking out for as the buds develop in terms of things of concern/sickness etc?

I wasn’t sure if it was a sign of nute burn or anything like that but there’s none on my leaves anywhere.
Sorry if this is a stupid question :ganjamon:
Dean if you touch the hairs in any way they turn at the tips its normal.Rain will do the same outdoors.

Ah man ok. Most likely what it was then.
Not that I’m handling them and poking and prodding them constantly but I did just do a big defoliation recently and definitely would’ve bumped them around a bit.
Is it going to be detrimental to her?

I've seen this in many of my girls...usually it's where I've disturbed it or brushed it with a wet hand when watering...I wouldn't worry about it too much...unless it starts turning black and shaggy :rofl::rofl: then yeah you may have to brush it out :rofl::rofl:...man I'm fuckin' w/ya :laugh: I get hairs on mine too sometimes...2 cats and 3 dogs :hug: love my 4 legged kids

Back
Top Bottom