Can someone help me with a question

@MassMedMan I might buy the 400 or 600 gallon fabric pots

bro just buy 5# of weed and call it a day.

I wish you luck. Ping me once you get to flowering and I'l follow along and happily eat my words.

@Hdinkleman

You got some jokes huh. I’m training this way to reduce pruning later on which instead of growing unnecessary growth I’m just growing what I want. So no popcorn little buds (lard) for me either, but I will enjoy the hash from the sugar leafs. Hopefully I can harvest 2-3 times and let the bottom rippen a bit more than y’all indoor method of just cutting it all at once. I want a even rip throughout. And I’ll be drying in a silo grain Ben converted in to a drying room so I’ll have access to watch every. From the center to outside. This isn’t a one time do it all type of finish. if you can pay 2-3k a lb I’ll be glad to send whatever you want, that’s easy growing rate where I’m from and I’m damn sure not pushing it by the gram.

Also and I’ll hear you b*tch somemore, I’m doing a dry try and want to dry for 1-2 weeks cure / burp for 3 months until ready. Then vacuum seal with about 10% nitrogen of the volume.

What surprise me the most is y’all havent even as what the light schedule and water ratio I’m doing. But it’s all good I won’t tell you anyways lol. Remember high stress training. And I don’t do the 24/0 nor the 18/6 but something equivalent to 18/6, start reading your botany books and you’ll understand why.

This thread brought enjoyment to my day. It's the little things in life. Thank you.

It’s been a pleasure, cheers mate

Right on. You know a kite flies best going against the wind, not with it.

Go grow some trees....

Right on. You know a kite flies best going against the wind, not with it.

Go grow some trees....

Ok you get high I’ll tie a string to you and fly you around with all the wind blowing.

If you swim with the curent it’s easy and you’ll be like the rest but if you swim against the current you’ll get stronger and leave the rest behind.

Yes, so true. And Confucius say man who goes to bed with itchy bum wakes up with smelly finger. Night :D

5lbs a plant is a ridiculous amount per plant for first grow.
im trying for 1 lb per plant in a 2.5 x 2.5 and i thought my expectations were high.
i dont know what part of the world youre in but where im at this upcoming week or two is the week to put plants outside. if you had any chance at 5lbs per plant your plant would have to be healthy enough to put outside like now, like this weekend.
but your plant looks like the cat got into it and ate all your leaves.
i hope you dont go and start spending money you dont have anticipating your 5lb per plant yield, and if you did youre going to be severely dissapointed and in debt.
oh and good luck harvesting, drying and curing your first crop, not even going to broach that topic, that part is harder than growing the plant if you have no experience with it.

@Hdinkleman

Why buy it when it’s free if you know the right people, This is a investment fund. And if I remember which I probably won’t to be honest, I’ll ping you once flowering hits, which will be @ the beginning of August. Later

people who say “to be honest” are usually talking out their ass.
car dealers, waitresses and junky dirtbags come to mind
lmao this is the best thread in a while.
what are you going to use in your 400-600 gallon pots ?

@Hdinkleman

Alright so you been on my nuts for some time now. So I took the time to skim your journal “I’m trying to grow pound plants.”

You stated in there your a noob, so why are you telling me I can’t do something? Is it bc all those folks in your journal telling you won’t reach your goal getting to you? So you want to follow their movement? Then to tell me when I should put my girls outside, when you don’t even know my location. Which if you was smart enough you could take my time when I said it would start flowering outside and could geographical get close to my location. Plus you want to tell me how to spend my money lol, when you have no clue or understand of my methods. Even tho you foiled a type of mainlining / manifolding.

So your journal starts out with a pic of your plants at 44 days old and my later pic I posted was at 21 days. You mentioned about nodes and shoots, criticizing me about them. But my smaller / younger plants has equal or double to triple of yours. So Idk what your deal is with your rants up above. My girls are stacked with nodes and if I stretch my plants out they would be huge. Due to the fact I have limited space indoors and that I’m similarly growing a monster cropping clone from a seed. Another focus is building roots right now so when I get foliage, go outside and nute them, they will grow and bush fast.

As well if you look at your pics in your journal, you can see your bottom fan leaves in complete darkness with your lights on. So your telling me growing solar panels (leave) in the dark is beneficial to potentially obtaining 1 pound plants? To me your wasting a lot of energy at the bottom of your plant that could be focused on tops and buds. Yeah they store energy for later but if you constantly giving them what they need why should they have to use their back up energy? Plants are formed like this to survive in nature are store from when it rains naturally. You are eliminating nature and controlling everything yourself. Thats why we train to adjust to our needs and how we take care of our plants.

Your understanding of botany is weak and need to go take some classss and understand. When you whoop your children is considered stress to the child but over time they adapted and do as you want, then get rewarded / grow. When you eat you fill your body with what you want then when you work out you pick the area you want to grow. So saying if you work on your upper body does mean your killing yourself or hurting your legs, it just means your focusing on what you want to grow.

I hope you can start to think outside the box and quiet being so closed minded. Technology is growing at a fast pass, evolve or stay the same. If it didn’t work people wouldn’t do it. My methods follows what I need and want for the time being. So if the cat came and ate my leaves for me, I would pet the cat bc it just saved me energy from having to train my plant to get my desired outcome. Lol hope your having a good day.

I could go on and on about how you could improve your grow but by the end of the day you still wouldn’t understand. I’m basically a noob to Cannabis growing, I have grown 7’ tall plants before from bag seeds. Which I have a journal on them, I started with 140 plants and ended with 82 females. So I understand a bit. But I do and have helped my dad grow our vegetable garden for years. So in classifying myself to help other with mj is at a low bc I haven’t finished a Cannabis grow completely myself. Everyone is going to have problems in life, it’s how you deal with them that defines who you are. Let me train my girls and you can judge me in the end or make suggestions in how you think would benifit these girls. I will take everyone’s opinion / knowledge I’ve obtained and form my own opinion. If I did everything you said I would be growing in your shoes and would loss my own identity. So let me be me and suggest things that could help me along the way. Thanks for your time for reading this.

i am a noob but im also an engineering major and planning to go get another degree in horticulture later this year.
but since you started it.

i dont know what level your reading comprehension is but the key word is TRYING to grow pound plants. at my level on noobiness, which i may add is logically sound, i am trying to grow pound plants, not five, not ten.
you are way out of your league trying to grow 5 lbs a plant when you dont even understand a damn thing about how this plant works.
you dont even understand effects of kelvin

my post was to try and help your thinking
im at work and didnt have the chance to read the rest of your defensive diatribe, but i assure you, i was at your level about 8 months ago and now i have the sense to know lb and over plants is a hige undertaking which someone at your skill level will have no chance of achieving.
will you grow 5 lbs total out of 30 plants?
maybe but i would be even skeptical of that.
anyways, believe me im “not on your dick”
you sound like an idiotic teenager who is strictly in this for money, which what i have learned in my 20 years in smuggling and distribution leads to sub par product.

go ahead and have fun on your journal, i guarantee you will disappear as soon as you have a problem that you are embarassed yourself and wont post about.

see ya dipshit

Lol yea ok, just watch and see. Im 29 btw own my own metal fabrication company. So make sure you take that horticulture and maybe take a class in botany and actually learn about plants.

Start reading books all the way threw and not just the first few paragraphs and say your knowledgeable.

wow youre 29 and work at daddys shop, oops i meant your shop

i know its worthless talking to you but its fun to see how much of a dumbass you are, notice how no other members have reaponded to your shit?
well guess im gonna take a page out of their book and leave you to your own ignorance.

have fun with your 5gram, i mean 5 lb plants

3.5 months of veg? Those are going to be MONSTERS, you don’t have to worry about anything yet.

Stop posting what I was about to say :rofl::rofl:

Mate all is good, go crazy, do you, they going to be alright and big.. might want to thin them out with some pruning in the later months..

Btw I’m looking for 5-10 lbs per plant, there are people growing 15 lb plants. So if I can fall in the middle I’ll be happy and more I’ll be feeling it in the drying and curing part. Not to mention I have 60 clones that are going to be put in 5-10 gallon pots and try to do a sea of green type method with them. I’m not sure yet until I actually doing it.

Sog? Are You putting them out late summer?

Back
Top Bottom