420 Magazine Background

High Stress & Other Training With Defoliation: Starting Indoor, Finishing Outdoor, First Time To Buy Seed, Somewhat A Newbie Cannabis Grower

SB4L

So I bought 5 each from Gyo seed bank:
White widow - gyo
Sour diesel - gyo
Blueberry - seedsman
Northern lights - gyo
KC33 - kc brains holland
Og kush - gyo
Mazari - seedsman

I got a few free seeds
Sweet tooth - gyo
Critical mass x cheese candy - gyo

Note all feminized and mostly Indica. Also none of the mazari popped, they was in a different type of packaging than the rest (kind of looked like they were old).

It took around a month to get my seeds to the states at a price of 250.00 for everything and I dont plan on messing with the other free auto seeds this year.

Recieved on March 4th and started germinating on March 6th

Attachments

Last edited:

SB4L

Then was placed in pellets bought from Home Depot with tray and dome. Until about an inch tall then place in a half cut bag of organic about 1 gallons of soil.

Don’t have a pic in the pellets/ dome but I will show my clone using the same type of method.

Placed in bags on March 13

Attachments

Last edited:

SB4L

So I waited till they hit their 5-6 nodes before topping. I cut each strain they same way,

* Cut above 3rd node and removed everything below

* Cut above 3rd node and removed everything below 2nd node

* Cut above 4th node, first sets of fan leaves defoliated

* Cut above 5 node, first sets of fan leaves defoliated

* cut above the last node possible to get a clean pinch, first sets of fan leaves defoliated

Note all cutting, pruning and clone all done by finger (pinching)

Cut on March 30
Pics on April 4

Attachments

SB4L

I selected topping on different branches and defoliation. But looking at the pics it looks like I topped some of the lower branch as well on the first topping. Just going off dates on pic.

April 6

Attachments

SB4L

Here is a pic of each individual plant. I have plants identified with initials of strain.
Nth - northern lights
Swt - sweet tooth
Whw - white widow
Blb- blueberry
Ogk - og kush
Sod - sour diesel
Crq - critical mass x cheese candy

April 7

Attachments

Top Bottom