GrEeNdAyZ - DIY CFL - White Widow - Indoor Soil - No Tent - Winter '17

Dec. 28th. 104 days above soil. 24th day of flower.

IMG_276618.JPG
IMG_276717.JPG
IMG_276820.JPG

Jan. 6th. 113 days above soil. 33rd day of flower.

Time for a feed today. Similar to the last with Grow nutes being eliminated. To a gallon; 1Tbls Epsom Salt, 4ml CalMag, 4ml Micro, 8ml Bloom, 1ml Floralicious Plus and 8ml Big Bud. Other than that, some minor defoliation of yellowing lower leaves that you would expect half way through the flower/ripening stage.

IMG_278117.JPG
IMG_278216.JPG
IMG_278316.JPG

You did an outstanding job shaping the foundation! Nice, fat stems, almost perfect symmetry!

What is the average height and diameter of your ladies now?

Thank you very much AKgramma, I am happy with the way it has come out. So far it's what I had expected. All eight of the flowers are between 10" and 12" from the soil. Each stem measured about a 1/4" just above where it turns straight up. Over all the plant is only more or less 14" in diameter. The buds are uniform, I'll guesstimate at an 1-1/2" in diameter.

Interesting note; a month or so ago I posted and expected that I would have to defoliate some side branching. I have not removed anything other than yellow leaves. The mainlined/manifold plant grew 8 stems and flowers only. The last picture below includes the first top that grew out for me. There is a huge difference in the way it branched compared to the mainlined/manifold plant. Both halves of this plant received all the same treatment except for the LST work.

Jan. 10th. 117 days above soil. 37th day of flower.

Plant was ready for a watering today and I think it may be showing the beginning signs of a potassium (K) deficiency. I'm confident that I'm providing enough with the nute plan I'm using so a salt build up and lockout is most likely the cause. I decided to provide a heavy flush with plain water that I left out overnight in a 5 gallon pail and then PH'ed to 6.3. I ran 3 gallons through the mainlined/manifold plant, 2 gallons to the first top plant.

IMG_279716.JPG
IMG_279816.JPG
IMG_279917.JPG
IMG_280123.JPG
IMG_280221.JPG

You inspire me! I'll have to re-read your journal to figure out what you are doing that I am not. I also grow on shelving in a good recipe of soil that I got off the organic forum.

Thanks Gramms...I honestly have not done anything special at all. I have basically just followed the majority of best practices that can be found all over these forums as you know. Off the shelf soil and chemical fertilizer. If anything, I have not provided the best environment. Being in an open unfinished basement and providing no auxiliary heat during lights out have temps in the low 70's high 60's. Having a gas furnace means it's dry in my house. I was trying to increase humidity prior to flower but that proved to be more work than this grow was supposed to be about. Other than the training I did I have just let the plant do its thing. No stress...if you remember or read back...at one point I broke one of my main leaders and expected to loose it. That broken branch did repair itself and produced the bud that I document in each set of pics. With that said, I still have about a month left to kill it. Lol.

Jan. 15th. 122 days above soil. 42nd day of flower.

Time for a feed again, as a reminder, a few days ago I did a deep flush with lots of plain water PH'ed to 6.3. This feed I have dropped the extra N from the Epsom so to a gallon; 4ml CalMag, 4ml Micro, 8ml grow, 1ml Floralicious Plus, 8ml BigBud. I have enough BigBud for one more solution then I'll replace it with AN's Overdrive until the end when I'll finish up with AN's Flawless Finish.

IMG_282121.JPG
IMG_282219.JPG
IMG_282318.JPG

Back
Top Bottom