GrEeNdAyZ - DIY CFL - White Widow - Indoor Soil - No Tent - Winter '17

Jan. 16th. 123 days above soil. 43rd day of flower.

IMG_282418.JPG
IMG_282520.JPG
IMG_282617.JPG

Looks damn nice. How long do you reckon they have left? 2-3 weeks, maybe more? The fact that this is CFL only, makes these beautiful buds even more special. Cant wait for the trimmed bud photos and dry weight :) Keep it up!

Looks damn nice. How long do you reckon they have left? 2-3 weeks, maybe more? The fact that this is CFL only, makes these beautiful buds even more special. Cant wait for the trimmed bud photos and dry weight :) Keep it up!

Hey thanks man. Yes, give or take, seeds claim a 70 day flower so your right on. I'll start looking at the trich's in the next week or so. For thrift store leftovers I think my fixture did ok.

Jan. 23rd. 130 days above soil. 50th day of flower.

I was just thinking...somewhere in the guide that I have followed by Nugbuckets on mainlining/manifolding I remember it saying something like set it and forget it. That once your base was done you just let the plant do its thing. Other than watering the plant I have picked a few leaves and taken pictures since I finished twisting it into shape. I expected to have to do some defoliation but that never happened. It also looks as though it will be a simple job to trim in the end as well.

IMG_285017.JPG
IMG_284915.JPG
IMG_285116.JPG

Jan. 24th. 131 days above soil. 51st day of flower.

All looks good. Provided a feeding again today. To a gallon; 2.5ml CalMag, 2.5ml Micro, 1ml Floralicious Plus, 8ml Big Bud and 8ml Overdrive. Note the reduction of CalMag and Micro plus the addition of AN's Overdrive.

IMG_285819.JPG
IMG_285919.JPG
IMG_286015.JPG

This photo includes the clone or the first top I took off the plant. Notice the difference in the growth of the two plants. The top, left to grow as it would produces side branches with flowers but they are a 1/4 of the size of the 8 mains on the manifold plant. The main cola on the clone plant is a bit bigger than the 8 on the manifold plant but the rest is popcorn at best. There is a good difference in the container size that is for sure having an effect but ultimately I think that the extra time to train and veg the manifold plant will result in both a higher yield and better looking buds. Actually, other than the container size the only difference the two plants received was the training.

IMG_286117.JPG

AWESOME buds! Quality over quantity! I have to decide if I want to go to the trouble of training mine this way again. My first try didn't give me the results I was looking for.

But I have to chalk that up to using a clone, instead of a seeded specimen.

AWESOME buds! Quality over quantity! I have to decide if I want to go to the trouble of training mine this way again. My first try didn't give me the results I was looking for.

But I have to chalk that up to using a clone, instead of a seeded specimen.

Thanks as always Gramm's...I think it's been worth it on this grow for sure. If anything it's been more about patience than any effort. The extra effort in the first 4 weeks will be worth it.

So, when is the chop day? :) Itching to see the numbers :)

Hey Katins, I'm dying to get some numbers too...I haven't even tried to look at the Trich's yet. I'm thinking maybe around the 15th of Feb. I'd like to stick to my feeding plan which would include a couple more feedings with a big dose of Overdrive and two or three waterings in the last week with AN's Flawless Finish. It's required water every 3 days or so it should work out. I'm still seeing new calyx and pistol development daily so I'm just going to push as long as I can.

Looking good and yummy!
Why aren't you looking at the trichs? I would love to see some trich pics!

Check out my journal when you find the time, its also cfl and soil but unknown "random bag seed genetics" and the cheapest possible soil :D

Back
Top Bottom