Alienpus RDWC, Indoor, HPS, White Widow Auto, 2018

Those roots are a work of art and your last pic looks great, man. Are there any outright signs of deficiency on the left one or is it just seem stunted/ not growing? Did the supplemental Cal Mag resolve that issue or does it still have new spots showing up?

She has all kinds of issues, new spots showing up, going pale, droops, growth stunted, never seen anything like it before. She is not happy in her environment that's for sure, at least the other is doing OK

Have you cleaned out / changed pot and water? Could be something in there.
It looks like root problems?!?

Yup, flushed and changed reservoir twice in a week, roots look great. The other plant is doing fine, solution may be too cold for this pheno I'm thinking

So busy, so little time. Left is still freaky but right is doing OK

IMG_3762.JPG

IMG_3765.JPG

IMG_3766.JPG

IMG_3759.JPG

IMG_3761.JPG

IMG_3756.JPG

Jesus dude, I was about to call out for search and rescue. Anyway, now that that’s out of the way, everything looks great! I think the yellow light makes the left look worse than it is - on the green flash photo it doesn’t look bad, just a smaller pheno I think!

There is something going on
IMG_3773.JPG

There is something going on
IMG_3773.JPG
Oh yikes man, yeah couldn't see that from the pics yesterday. Not even going to offer up thoughts as you already know and have likely tried all appropriate steps to remediate. Probably just have to ride this one out. So strange how it’s isolated and the roots look so healthy.

1) N, P, K, Mg and S are considered mobile: they can move up and down the plant in both xylem and phloem.
Deficiency appears on old leaves first.

2) Ca, Fe, Zn, Mo, B, Cu, Mn are considered immobile: they only move up the plant in the xylem.
Deficiency appears on new leaves first

Mobile within the plant relates to the leaves rather than the buds. The plant uses the nutrients in the soil to create sugars to grow the buds. It's the dry and the cure that makes for the taste and smoothness of the finished harvest.

Back
Top Bottom