Alienpus RDWC, Indoor, HPS, White Widow Auto, 2018

I’ll be sure to keep an eye on your grow as I do mine. I know the feeling of being impatient and worrisome about the seedlings. I feel the same way. It’s like watching paint dry right now.

You start early with low nutes? 200ppm worth? I’m probably going to add some nutes to mine tomorrow.

Yeah I use nutes early on compared to others here, I was going to be experimenting with this no nutes till 3rd set of leaves thing but they are too pale to my liking (they look nitrogen starved to me) so I am back to my regular nute schedule. I am at 400 ppm (ec .8) now and they do seem to be picking up some color in the new growth after 24 hours.

Upped PPM to 550 / EC 1.1 (half strength) and am back on my usual nute schedule. They are picking up some color and growth has started to accelerate. Number 3 has gotten over her light burn and #4 is on the mend but she is not looking pretty right now, she will be just fine though.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

Upped PPM to 550 / EC 1.1 (half strength) and am back on my usual nute schedule. They are picking up some color and growth has started to accelerate. Number 3 has gotten over her light burn and #4 is on the mend but she is not looking pretty right now, she will be just fine though.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG
Nice man, definitely taking a turn for the better!

EC 1.1 (550 PPM), PH 5.7 Growth is starting to accelerate, topped #2. #4 is still having a really hard time getting over her light burn but new growth is encouraging. Since thee are my first WW autos I have no Idea when they will flower, making pruning uncomfortable for me.

1.JPG

2.JPG

2b.JPG

3.JPG

IMG_3353.JPG
Nice man, looking good. I topped today, had to go one node more than I wanted to so I officially only have a single node (2 offshoots). I think she’ll be alright though, worse case I have 7 cuttings. With your WW, since it’s autoflower, what happens with cuttings? Can you root those into clones/ trick their autoflower timing or how does that work?

Nice man, looking good. I topped today, had to go one node more than I wanted to so I officially only have a single node (2 offshoots). I think she’ll be alright though, worse case I have 7 cuttings. With your WW, since it’s autoflower, what happens with cuttings? Can you root those into clones/ trick their autoflower timing or how does that work?

Any clones would flower at the same time as the rest of the plant.

PPM 720 (EC 1.4) PH 5.65 Lots of root growth. Plant #1 still looking pale, picking up some color in new growth, has been topped. Plant #3 topped and doing very well . #4 is a mutant, will see how she turns out. Will be upping PPM by 125 this evening. Saddest looking bunch I have ever grown so far, happy thoughts

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

just a rhought bit i had majotr issues with my current ( 1st rdwc) grow when i ran the nutes at above 600 ppm( inc 130ppm from my tap water). as soon as i lowered the nute strength to beliw 500 , they began feeding and the roots developed really quickly. now all going crazy and just flipped them. still havent gone above 7ooppm due to previous experience. i genuinely feel that 500 is the sweet spot for veggingand they respinded quicker/better. , your roots look very small at present and will help them too. just a thought and no offence meant. worked wonders for me from advice on here from icemann420.

PPM 850 (EC 1.7) and PH stable. I think I finally dialed in the nutes for these girls, new growth is healthy, vigorous, and a nice green color. Number three is the healthiest, strongest and best structured so she will be the one I will spray for pollen production. Removed a few fan leaves, #4 still throwing mutant leaves. Roots are super healthy and the girls are taking off, I almost feel in control if only I knew how many days before they flowered

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

IMG_3398.JPG

Nice setup! Those roots look healthy. And your cupboard is very cool. I have a pak of the same CK WW Autos in my cupboard that I am going to do next, so I am definitely in on this. I have one question. I have always used an MH for veg, switching to the HPS for flower, curious why your going with the hps, and totally understand using what you have! I am now a convert to full spectrum cobs as the photograher in me loves how the plants look, compared to any other light. But I'm still using my mh/hps at times.

Nice setup! Those roots look healthy. And your cupboard is very cool. I have a pak of the same CK WW Autos in my cupboard that I am going to do next, so I am definitely in on this. I have one question. I have always used an MH for veg, switching to the HPS for flower, curious why your going with the hps, and totally understand using what you have! I am now a convert to full spectrum cobs as the photograher in me loves how the plants look, compared to any other light.

Thanks, I prefer the HPS as there is more stretch for training/pruning and taking clones.

Thanks, I prefer the HPS as there is more stretch for training/pruning and taking clones.
Thats a good point, and I am finding with clones of Indicas especially, that they are to darn stout. My last clone batch was raised on cobs and still stayed stout so maybe the HPS would stretch them. Or I was running the lights to low......

still a lover of hps after 30 years. need too many led to cover same area i do now and if you supplement by using mh in veg then all is covered. struggling to see the reason to convert to date. my harvests have always been reasonable for my set up so struggle to see any reason to change. even though i use cool tubes which can lower intensity slightly , i can run so close to the tops without issues if needed too. waiting for Led to show me better for similar set up costs one day maybe !!!!

PPM 875 (EC 1.75) PH 5.65 Plants one and two still look low on nitrogen but growing well, #3 is kicking ass. Topped number four and removed a few fan leaves from the others, growth is accelerating. The phenos have different nute needs, if I up PPM for plants one and two, 'm afraid I will burn #3 and #4, what to do

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

PPM 875 (EC 1.75) PH 5.65 Plants one and two still look low on nitrogen but growing well, #3 is kicking ass. Topped number four and removed a few fan leaves from the others, growth is accelerating. The phenos have different nute needs, if I up PPM for plants one and two, 'm afraid I will burn #3 and #4, what to do

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG
i struggle with same dilemmas as have multi strains with widely diff nèeds i think. lol
i am going with " seat of pants technique" . working so far and keeping ppm below 750 but let it swing through the ph range.

Back
Top Bottom