Can someone help?

I try to read all these but get mixed up and dont know when I get new ones. But the soil is worm castings for now. I've got a baby one inside now looking great but it's in a small pot. I should at least let it grow to be like 6 inches tall right??

16277011299803314292108557857878.jpg

The soil is only worm castings? I don't think that is a good idea.

It's not about inches, because that plant you show right there is stretching way up, and if you let it get to 6 inches it will just fall over and die. Get the light closer to it, or get it outside to get some light if you can. Indirect or partly shaded to start, work your way up to full sun.

Yeah I'm just sketched to do so because it's so big now and I've only transplanted once like this. It worked but still. Is there a safer way to go about it than just hoping you get around the roots and pulling it up?

I brought the one outside in and it's doing better but yesterday my timer got messed up and the light was off about hours straight and I didn't know but I caught it and put it back on 18 6 should I go ahead and start 12 12 or leave it how it is until actual buds start to appear? My cat was eating at it on the bottom if your wondering what that is that was dead from then on out though. And the light it's not very big so like half of the day I rotate it on its side and the other half I leave it on top. I just don't wanna mess it up giving that I payed 100 for 5 seeds and only have 3 with potential to crop.

It is looking much better. I do see an issue though, there is one leaf that is looking very much like leaf septoria. I would remove it and any others with the same symptoms.

leaf seproria.jpg

I've been adding superthrive like once a week I was thinking of getting a flowering solution but Idk whether to do that or keep giving it the thrive. I've got the money but I don't wanna spend any more than necessary. I seen a review for crop king that said they give you hemp seeds not actual thc do you think it looks like it's a real purple haze plant??

I've been adding superthrive like once a week I was thinking of getting a flowering solution but Idk whether to do that or keep giving it the thrive. I've got the money but I don't wanna spend any more than necessary. I seen a review for crop king that said they give you hemp seeds not actual thc do you think it looks like it's a real purple haze plant??
I wouldn't be able to answer by a photo, it is just impossible to tell. It can't hurt to get the flower nutes you want. You are not ready for them though.

Well, you say19 days ago was the first day of flower, and she appears to be a sativa leaner, so you've got at least 6 weeks to go.
Maybe even 8- she's just gettin' started....

Back
Top Bottom