Can you fly?

Im assuming you couldnt legally. If the state your going to doesnt have MMJ laws then I assume you would be breaking the law....But honestly I dont know so dont just go by what Im telling you...Hopefully somebody with more experience can answer your question for you. While your waiting for an answer I would search around online....Maybe contact a lawyer. Lawyers seem to know every law there possibly is to break...

I know my friends grandmother flew to the east coast with mmj from cali. If it was legal or not I have no idea and I dont really know if she did either but whos gonna mess with a nice ol lady? She had her card and the little warning on the bag Stating it was mmj. She left the rest of it with me when she left. such a nice person.

DONT do it, depending on the quantity you will find yourself in a sling. Especially NJ, I dont know what laws are worse, NJ or Texas. NJ will not recognize the California laws.

Its not a good idea to try to fly with meds the feds dont take kindly. I know alot of patients take edibles when flying. Good luck with that one!!:ganjamon:

I would presume you call Airline authoritys and be up front and honest with this question and see, it wont hurt and I think they would be accomidating to your question.
Allways better to be safe than sorry.

Back
Top Bottom