Canadian Growers Group & Friends

DD. I'm happy to see you have some beautiful plants without PM. You should have lots for the winter!

more rain and cloudy days here .. plant 2 and 3 got it now saw today ...
i bought some h2o2 guess ill let finish up and try sterilizing washing bath after the harvest after removal of fan leaves..
dam colas are starting to smell nice in the back.... i dont think i have alot of choice on washing i dont have enough
stock bloody hell.. just going to plant some plants in the big grow tent soon.. ready to transplant.. 12weeks to go or so.. and only 12 oz in stock plus back yard.. tuff times..

Plant looks way to nice to loose to the weather Doobie. There's a day when I would dig that up and move it indoors. Rain here all weekend. All I have is fungus knats so mine are finally going into the shed to finish and see whats there for thc. Neat thing about cedar Zam, it's rarely naturalized in Nova Scotia but all kinds in New Brunswick. To bad we can't spark up instead of looking at pics. I'm off to a poor start this morning. LOL!

20210923_095926.jpg
my day not so great either finding more pm.. then the shower facet broke and cant turn off ..

but that is one sorry sight!!!!

is the a quartz nail? i saw they got quartz nails now but not in canada yet .. want to get 100 bucks..

plugs into same box unit.. different size..

My first set of autos and all 3 couldn’t be more different from each other. Strawberry cheese really took well to the low stress training. Looks awesome for my first try, at least I think so lol. Not as good as the veterans on here but I’m starting to understand more all the time.

My finicky Bruce Banner with an attitude seems to be coming around. it appears she likes her 7 gallon pot a whole lot more than the 3 gallon I tried her in first. I think she’ll do ok but was probably stunted a bit in that too small pot first. Oh well, live and learn is what it’s all about.

The Blueberry, I don’t even know. I didn’t try and train her and that was a mistake. I think she would have produced a ton of buds! Now she’s just this tall spindly thing that won’t stop growing straight up! Doesn’t even care how close the light is. Still reaches for it. Hopefully she slows her vertical growth soon. So glad I have another of those seeds. I’ll do better with her next time.

And way in the back on the floor in the propogator is my unknown seed that’s just popped today. All I know is she is a photoperiod and I’m going to train the crap out of her : )

06E59396-81EC-4628-AD5D-09830A457F01.jpeg

2E79316D-D7CB-41CC-BAE7-59C54326808A.jpeg

8A4E13D8-E1E5-493C-BCD1-B750662F3289.jpeg

D011D0C1-0DD8-4BFE-9869-E8693E4D95CE.jpeg
I have been away from my girls for a few days and came back to these yellow/rust spots. I don’t think it’s a cal-mag deficiency as she’s getting her scheduled/recommended dose every feed which is every 8th day or so. Water, feed, water, feed etc. Next up is water only. I’m wary of adding more cal-mag. Can anybody help me? Thoughts? Could it be root burn or ? Tia!!

87848050-ABC6-40CD-B819-1E53E3F2B986.jpeg

47790F5B-5479-4CDA-89E0-3A6F66EB1F11.jpeg

image.jpg

Hi all. North of the GTA here. 1st attempt outdoor and 110 pages will take me through the winter to read up but I’ll get through it :)

Is your purp satellite going to come in at 10 weeks? How big is the plant and stretch?
Hey Chungo, I think the Purple satelite will come in at about ten weeks, but here at 50 degrees north it started to flower about early August. The plant was grown in a 20 litre pot, but didn't get super- bushy, so I imagine it would have been a lot taller and bushier if I planted in the garden as all the other plants down there got 10 feet tall and bushed out. The internode space is about 5 inches, and the plant is about 6 feet tall. I decided not to top it just to see how it does, infact I didn't top any plant this year and they got enormous. Next year I will probably plant the Purple Satellite in the garden and not in a pot.

more rain and cloudy days here .. plant 2 and 3 got it now saw today ...
i bought some h2o2 guess ill let finish up and try sterilizing washing bath after the harvest after removal of fan leaves..
dam colas are starting to smell nice in the back.... i dont think i have alot of choice on washing i dont have enough
stock bloody hell.. just going to plant some plants in the big grow tent soon.. ready to transplant.. 12weeks to go or so.. and only 12 oz in stock plus back yard.. tuff times..
Yeah, that's a tough one, my heart goes out to you. You're lucky to have an indoor set up too so that may help you get over the PM plants blues with another grow my friend. I'm looking forward to hearing how things go.

New Member but very Old grower with the same name
I did clean my computer and I'm not a expert
so I lost my code to log in the forum
and I really don't remember the Email address I use to open
my profile....I smoke maybe 10kilo of weeds sins
so now I'am SmokerTo aka (Smoker2);)

PeyotePurplexStrawberryFrost....:hookah:
P1760036.JPG
P1760040.JPG
P1760049.JPG
P1760052.JPG
Those look like they're starting to frost up nicely, Smoker. Welcome to the thread! Are your plants Auto's and are they growing directly in soil?

Those look like they're starting to frost up nicely, Smoker. Welcome to the thread! Are your plants Auto's and are they growing directly in soil?

Hi @Zembretti all the strains in the cross of all the girls i'm showing
are photo....I never grown any auto's
outdoor my plants are directly in soil and I use old pro-mix from indoor grows
with the leaves and the branch's of the trimming indoor

I just cut 2 small branch's today of 2 girls just to test the smoke
P1760739.JPG

PeyotePurplexStrawberryFrost....:nomo:
P1760712.JPG

P1760703.JPG

P1760717.JPG

M39xShish99....:reading420magazine:
P1760730.JPG

P1760704.JPG

P1760726.JPG

my day not so great either finding more pm.. then the shower facet broke and cant turn off ..

but that is one sorry sight!!!!

is the a quartz nail? i saw they got quartz nails now but not in canada yet .. want to get 100 bucks..

plugs into same box unit.. different size..
You mean the electric banger? The ones I've seen are sweet. I'm just using quarts dishes. I'm off to look for glass tomorrow. It will be a miricle if I find something decent.

P1760739.JPG

P1760712.JPG

P1760703.JPG

P1760717.JPG

P1760730.JPG

P1760704.JPG

P1760726.JPG
do you cure it up a bit ? nothing like smoking 4 month cured

sure does look yummy !!!!!!!

homer blue jays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 - 0

You mean the electric banger? The ones I've seen are sweet. I'm just using quarts dishes. I'm off to look for glass tomorrow. It will be a miricle if I find something decent.

one of these .. this is my electric titanium nail.. dab is selling one in the usa now with a quarts bowl..
want the quartz bowl on this plugs into the same box.. want this upgrade.

P1760739.JPG

P1760712.JPG

P1760703.JPG

P1760717.JPG

P1760730.JPG

P1760704.JPG

P1760726.JPG
Those look super sugary Smokerdeuce, You do great work! Did you preview toke them? What was it like? I can't wait to hear how they grew outside and how they got so damn sparkly with trikes.

do you cure it up a bit ? nothing like smoking 4 month cured

sure does look yummy !!!!!!!

homer blue jays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 - 0
Hi @deltadubie Yes I cure my personnel smoke
the 2 small branch's I cut the 25-09 it's just to test the potent&tast
of the weeds and I will note for next year if I can start to cut
by for the end of September for the PPxSBF
the M39xShish99 will by later (7-10days after)if I don't see mold
but the 2 last days rains and i'm looking closely for mold
and shaking the water off the plants all day
Smoke Box....:lot-o-toke:some buds are really cure over one year:passitleft:
skb.jpg

skbo.jpg

skbox..jpg

Those look super sugary Smokerdeuce, You do great work! Did you preview toke them? What was it like? I can't wait to hear how they grew outside and how they got so damn sparkly with trikes.
Thanks @Zembretti I know very well the PPxSBF indoor
tast like a coffee with magic mushroom soaking in the cup
smell like leather, soil and just a bit of skunky smell
but not much a great strain to grow indoor not smelly at all and cut at 55-60days
and smoking some tonight very potent weed and easy to smoke

PeyotePurplexStrawberryFrost....:bong:cut at 55days
M120c d55;.JPG

M120c d55sk....JPG

for the M39xShish99 indoor I saw a clone in flower lately
and the buds are curing now....with the small branch I cut
I will give news on the smoke

M39xShish99....:hookah: cut at 65days
P1690829.JPG

P1690992.JPG

Hi Canucks.
Very well put original post @Herby Paisley

I have every one of those questions to consider and sort prior to next spring.
I would like to grow in bsmt over the winter and continue to learn and correct this seasons blunders on another grow but just don’t see that happening.

I will keep my eyes peeled and continue reading until spring and hopefully formulate an outdoor plan that suits me :)

Hi Canucks.
Very well put original post @Herby Paisley

I have every one of those questions to consider and sort prior to next spring.
I would like to grow in bsmt over the winter and continue to learn and correct this seasons blunders on another grow but just don’t see that happening.

I will keep my eyes peeled and continue reading until spring and hopefully formulate an outdoor plan that suits me :)

why cant you grow in your basement thats what they are for ....

personally i grow upstair n my spare bedroom... easier than running up and down stairs all day ...

Today I had to decide whether to chop down my Purple Satellite, or leave it for two more weeks in the green house until I return from a trip out of province for Thanksgiving. I know it is getting close to peak tricomb phase, but I saw a few white pistals on the plant. I decided in the end to leave for 12 more days until I get back home and then chop. The other reason is the seeds I grew on one bud are still a little green although after checking on one today it was starting to turn dark, but still not quite there. My other plants in the garden will have to fend for themselves if there is a frost 'cause they're still not ready either. If worst comes to worst they will die of frostbite and I'll simply cut any buds off, mature or not and make the best of it. It is an exciting time of year and I see some of us have already harvested-good work! Best of luck everyone!

Back
Top Bottom