Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Hey Canucks. More bud rot today, I’m sure I’m not alone :(
I don’t have a a proper setup to cover them outdoor and it is rainy season. I will correct that for next year in the yard.
Still not seeing any amber trichs. I would like to leave them awhile longer but I think it might be inevitable and will just invite more rot in short time.
I’m heading out tmrw for Turkey, so i could chop them in the AM and get the wash done.
Thoughts? Yay or Nay?

And A Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Eat, smoke and enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

Hey S - I chopped my two outdoor gals - the bud rot was starting to gain ground - and they were covered from the weather. Not much amber but should get the job done. 1/2 air drying and 1/2 water cure. I actually threw out a ton of popcorn - I just got tired of trimming and I know I don't have enough jars and I still have 1/2 of last years, and I still have two plants in the greenhouse that I will push as far as I can. I also threw out what I had harvested from the Peyote. I had it water curing but everyday I looked at it I decided it just wasn't worth trying to save - damn spider mites had done a job and I thought I could salvage but.....didn't look appetizing at all and since I don't need it, why bother.
Happy Turkey Day tomorrow!!!

Hey S - I chopped my two outdoor gals - the bud rot was starting to gain ground - and they were covered from the weather. Not much amber but should get the job done. 1/2 air drying and 1/2 water cure. I actually threw out a ton of popcorn - I just got tired of trimming and I know I don't have enough jars and I still have 1/2 of last years, and I still have two plants in the greenhouse that I will push as far as I can. I also threw out what I had harvested from the Peyote. I had it water curing but everyday I looked at it I decided it just wasn't worth trying to save - damn spider mites had done a job and I thought I could salvage but.....didn't look appetizing at all and since I don't need it, why bother.
Happy Turkey Day tomorrow!!!

if you start pressing your own rosin and smoking it you might run out!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone looking the thread and hitting turkey&smoking:high-five:
just back from the woods and noting to cut today....I don't see any mold or rot
I think it's the cold nights helping and no rains lately or I'm very lucky whit the strains
the next girl to by cut will by the M39xSourGrape in 2or3days
and just after the SCDCxBB8 F1....can't wait to smoke her

Mix-M53 (SCDCxBlueberry8 F1)....:morenutes:
P1790087.JPG
P1790123.JPG
P1790091.JPG
P1790096.JPG

P1790117.JPG

This thread with all the great pics and info really makes me wish there was a way for us Canadians to be able to “share” our product with each other! Wouldn’t it be amazing if 10 of us or whatever, decided to send/trade each other a few grams from our grows?!! We’d get to try so many varieties and be proud to share and have constructive feedback from each other. I’d be first in line to send some of you my stuff and get some back!! Anyway, my fantasy thoughts :ganjamon:

00DD91BC-8DC2-4C2A-B33C-8020EA091C6D.jpeg

Great @Odjob ....Family, Pets, Growing, Nature, Pictures,
no fishing or you do fish in the nice river and trail Bikes
I'm to old to drive a 2 wheel trail bike;)
so I have a 4 wheel to by sure not to go down but it's a Jet on 4 wheels :thumb:
DSC01206.JPG

Old Canadian ProOpenSuperbike Champion 447 (3years)....:high-five:Suzuki GSXR1100+++
smoke.JPG

P1560987.JPG

Back to weeds
I cut her yesterday she needed maybe 5 more days
but rains are coming soon and I need time to trim the SCDCxBB
tonight I will cut the M39xSG (A)
M39xSourGrape B....:passitleft:
P1790399.JPG

P1790401.JPG
P1790394.JPG
P1790373.JPG
P1790354.JPG

Great @Odjob ....Family, Pets, Growing, Nature, Pictures,
no fishing or you do fish in the nice river and trail Bikes
I'm to old to drive a 2 wheel trail bike;)
so I have a 4 wheel to by sure not to go down but it's a Jet on 4 wheels :thumb:
DSC01206.JPG

Old Canadian ProOpenSuperbike Champion 447 (3years)....:high-five:Suzuki GSXR1100+++
smoke.JPG

P1560987.JPG

Back to weeds
I cut her yesterday she needed maybe 5 more days
but rains are coming soon and I need time to trim the SCDCxBB
tonight I will cut the M39xSG (A)
M39xSourGrape B....:passitleft:
P1790399.JPG

P1790401.JPG
P1790394.JPG
P1790373.JPG
P1790354.JPG
Great stuff Smoke, we have a wheeler in the yard but it's not very pretty, 67 years on my carcass:thumb:

@SmokerTo , if I cross myself with blueberry I would be far too sweet :)

Yes @SCD you need just a C to by the real SCDC
I will show you one mother of the SCDCxBB No8
and I will take some pics of the Male No2 F1
I have a clone in flower now and doing a seed run
with 5 small girls and I just finish the first seed run
with the male No1 F1 and I have some testers of the F2's
growing nicely will take pics today to show you my friend

SCDCxBlueberry8....:hookah:
SCDCXBB8.jpg

scdcxbb;.jpg
SCDCXBB8..jpg
scdcbb..jpg
SCDCXBB8...jpg

This thread with all the great pics and info really makes me wish there was a way for us Canadians to be able to “share” our product with each other! Wouldn’t it be amazing if 10 of us or whatever, decided to send/trade each other a few grams from our grows?!! We’d get to try so many varieties and be proud to share and have constructive feedback from each other. I’d be first in line to send some of you my stuff and get some back!! Anyway, my fantasy thoughts :ganjamon:

00DD91BC-8DC2-4C2A-B33C-8020EA091C6D.jpeg
You live in the hands down most hospitable place on earth! Good plan Charlie but I'm leery of bud and mail, legal or not. No way would I deam of sending skunk.:)

I mailed some last Christmas, it was still kinda damp so I left the top off the can... She picked it up in Calgary at a community drop box, she said it stunk up the box pretty good lol. Is it illegal to send in the mail? If so I guess I'm lucky no one reported me, it had to stink up the offices & trucks that it went through.

It's easy enough to make an exchange thread and pair up people to swap with, we did it with pens. My exchange was with a fellow from Australia we each made a pen from local wood then also added pen blanks from our respective areas, he got some Saskatchewan woods and I received some Australian woods.

Trust is a factor, I also did it with a guy in Japan I think it was... ya I didn't get anything back. Shipping was pretty pricey.

I mailed some last Christmas, it was still kinda damp so I left the top off the can... She picked it up in Calgary at a community drop box, she said it stunk up the box pretty good lol. Is it illegal to send in the mail? If so I guess I'm lucky no one reported me, it had to stink up the offices & trucks that it went through.

It's easy enough to make an exchange thread and pair up people to swap with, we did it with pens. My exchange was with a fellow from Australia we each made a pen from local wood then also added pen blanks from our respective areas, he got some Saskatchewan woods and I received some Australian woods.

Trust is a factor, I also did it with a guy in Japan I think it was... ya I didn't get anything back. Shipping was pretty pricey.

if you mailing GOODIES, highly recommend no return address...

Back
Top Bottom