Canadian Growers Group & Friends

My plants are on the way to being done and have a journal to finish. I suck at it and don't even know if I can find it , must be 20 pages deep by now:) All my autos cracked, Tangie and Revolver! I'm more stoked about a pair of Cardinals showing up. They're new to my piece of the rock! Here's some larf ............ wy would you want to shave that off:)
20210408_153844.jpg
very nice!! loads of crystal even on he lower leaves:yummy:
your lucky, cardinals in your backyard are good luck or angel is near if your into that stuff.

So I know they are not a sponsor (will be looking to sponsor seeds now) but I wanted legal Canadian plants and I think cropkings covers that. Anyone ever have their seeds split in half at the hull instead of a tap root shooting out? So far 3 of the 5 CBD seeds have done this from CK. Incant imagine the method of dropping into water caused this but I am wrong a lot. Whats the deal?

16182496664556506852198426146846.jpg

So I know they are not a sponsor (will be looking to sponsor seeds now) but I wanted legal Canadian plants and I think cropkings covers that. Anyone ever have their seeds split in half at the hull instead of a tap root shooting out? So far 3 of the 5 CBD seeds have done this from CK. Incant imagine the method of dropping into water caused this but I am wrong a lot. Whats the deal?

16182496664556506852198426146846.jpg
Only time I ever saw that was a guy who was trying to help his seedlings out by squeezing the seeds gently with a pair of pliers. Didn't work too well. I don't know if there's a way to help them out without damaging them.

Only time I ever saw that was a guy who was trying to help his seedlings out by squeezing the seeds gently with a pair of pliers. Didn't work too well. I don't know if there's a way to help them out without damaging them.
I kept thinking they must have been smashed or something but yeah, no clue. I tried to pull off any loose bits and just dropped them in some quick rooters. I have one that seems like it has the will to survive so if it works out hopefully I'll clone it. Thanks for the response!

Sometimes a bit of enzyme will get them weird ones going. Sure is confusing the seed thing. There's a Geneva Convention on peoples right to seed, maybe the whole weed seed business want's nothing to do with that? There sure isn't alot of transparency LOL! The government outlet here was only selling 4 packs, now they got 6 and 12 packs! Rocet Seeds just started sponsoring a podcast I listen to! Why won't Blimburn just sue them? The whole thing seems like one big cluster %?#¥ to me! On another note Cardinals historicaly have never been around Coubiquid Bay until recently, same water Portapique is on.

Sometimes a bit of enzyme will get them weird ones going. Sure is confusing the seed thing. There's a Geneva Convention on peoples right to seed, maybe the whole weed seed business want's nothing to do with that? There sure isn't alot of transparency LOL! The government outlet here was only selling 4 packs, now they got 6 and 12 packs! Rocet Seeds just started sponsoring a podcast I listen to! Why won't Blimburn just sue them? The whole thing seems like one big cluster %?#¥ to me! On another note Cardinals historicaly have never been around Coubiquid Bay until recently, same water Portapique is on.
scientists found an ancient civilization in the Coubiquid Bay area a while back, i think in the 8o's, they deemed it very primitive society because they only found 2 tim hortons.

scientists found an ancient civilization in the Coubiquid Bay area a while back, i think in the 8o's, they deemed it very primitive society because they only found 2 tim hortons.
And I bet they were across the street from each other?

Haha, crazy enough to believe!! What’s stopping them from grabbing the final corner!?
Dollarama got it first, now they want to add 5th corner for the Dollar Store and maybe 6th corner for Dollar Tree.

Mother Room, way behind schedule so doubled up on the clone-moms and hope to start cloning start of May.
Hope to start cloning the seedling last week of May, hopefully o_O Also plan on doing a few strains of auto flowers and clone them for outside and all start all my veggie seeds then too last 2 weeks of may.
Getting old so have to stay busy and keep the mind sharpe, a rolling stoner gathers no moss :lot-o-toke:
20210412_151257.jpg

This one is Pineapple Express from G 13, it's a big yielder, smells nice to!
IMG_4194 (2).JPG
Looking beauty, Odjob! I’ve got my eyes on some seeds of the PE from G13, just haven’t pulled the trigger yet.

Speaking of weather, we woke up to blowing snow here in southern AB!!

started my veggies for oudoors, move over weed clones :ganjamon:, i'll try cloning some with my weed for some fun :D

-sugar bun corn, purple dragon carrots, tendersweet carrots, knight sweet peas, savoy ace cabbage, chocolate devil's tongue hot peppers(mild-hot), big zac tomato, chocolate cherry tomato, red cerole onions, diva cucumbers, cal sweet watermelon.
@Herby Paisley - learned my lesson on zucchini and it's going in garden away from weed, zucchini and squash leaves like or make white mildew fungi crap.

Back
Top Bottom