Canadian Growers Group & Friends

So I'm on my way back from the city and I stop at a convenience store to get a coke. When I got inside I was surprised to see a wall full of Rocket Seed Bank Seeds! Anyone familiar with them? Seems repackaged and commercialized to me. Tantalize, Blue Hawiian x Nakahama. A legal one.:)
20210404_113517_resized(1).jpg

I'm off to get some for sure now!

Canadian Customers Advise​

We advise our brand followers in Canada that we have been made aware that the company Rocket Seeds which is linked to Crop King Seeds (and also wholesale activities in Canada) is selling Blimburn packaging with non-genuine product inside. We are very concerned on behalf of our customers in Canada and across the world that that only genuine product is being provided and sold under the Blimburn brand. Neither Rocket Seeds or Crop King Seeds hold brand licenses or have our permission to operate under the Blimburn brand. Please ensure that you buy Blimburn from legitimate and reputable sources only and avoid these companies. We appreciate your custom and your continued loyalty.

First canadian seeds I've germed here in this great country. CBDiesel from cropking. I also picked up cherry pie which is one I have always wanted. Just a lil lady entering this universe
20210406_110221.jpg
New sprout! :party:

Is the cherry pie from crop king as well?

Doesn't look like the same strain. All Gorilla Glue Autos planted same day. 2 mediums and two pot sizes. Three gallon pots are kicking ass.

938579CB-1B30-4843-9125-EDE8C3CDE44C.JPG
30C5268B-3C28-4B13-A4DB-3D237B93DB3A.JPG
2C8FA111-B43E-4A52-A50E-4C2E5D7D89C4.JPG
Probably different pheno types of the strain, Gorilla glue it self has never really been a completely stable strain it was created by accident, but what a beautiful accident it is! lol

Not my normal go to but I have some Tangie autos! I'm familiar with the reg Tangie and should be fun to see what's there. First time with autos and will grow them out through May, June +. Also picked up 2 different Gelatos, fems, and a Cafe Racer fem for the fall. I don't think I'll ever get enough of seeing different phenos good or bad!

Not my normal go to but I have some Tangie autos! I'm familiar with the reg Tangie and should be fun to see what's there. First time with autos and will grow them out through May, June +. Also picked up 2 different Gelatos, fems, and a Cafe Racer fem for the fall. I don't think I'll ever get enough of seeing different phenos good or bad!
LOL.... Didn't think there was a such thing as a bad pheno when it comes to cannabis plants ;)

Haven't been posting up a storm lately, busy busy and now lockdown again.

My Not a Grow Journal post;
22c day in ontario today:D and text messages are a coming in. i'm way behind on my clones, so i doubled up and kept 2 clones each off my winter grow(tent) to make moms and cut extra's from flowering plants(tent) to clone, just in case i need more moms for clones.
20210328_160509.jpg

i also germiated another 6 beans 2 weeks ago; bubba kush 2.0, blue dream, kushy kush, ultra killer fast, the purps, tutankhanom. i should be able to take clones from the clones last week of april and then move on to the seed plants start of may. hoping to be ready end of may start of june.

harvesting last of my 9 auto's the 10th auto 'ak auto' i had to move to 12/12 to flower. it got to be photo plant but it cyrtsal up nice :drool:
20210327_102845.jpg

I highly recommend the MK ultra auto, Blue dream'matic and the best one SUCKER PUNCH auto, it cost way to much but it is best auto i have smoked, took to party for people to try and everyone love so much someone steal the bag. Still curing hulk smash and lsd auto's, got a bud on stereo amp fast drying i'll try tonight.

I also break down and buy some cali connection seeds, 818 headband/ Sour OG. i alway talk myself out of it because they have bad rep on internet(people hate or love no inbetween) and way to expensive. but i decide to try and decide myself if awesome weed. i also get 3 pack of north thunderfuck because you know more beans more fun.

I have 8 photo plants i use to get clones in flower ready to harvest next few weeks in tent (i need the space by may); 2 grizzly purple kush, 1 fruity chronic juice, 1 pure power plants, mk ultra, mk ultra bubble, granddaddy purple and the ak auto that didn't flower.

20210322_203002.jpg

last week i make trip to peterborough to deliver clones i GIVE to my uncle and drove through lockdown protest in collingwood. i'm like wtf people we ain't in lockdown but they tell collingwood is simcoe county not grey county and they never leave lockdown. Blue mountain is bruce county and isn't in lockdown, blue mountain is like 10-15min drive from from collingwood and wide open so i guess they have point about collingwood being in lockdown, i give the guy a joint.

first time i do clones in coco, pain in arse when they get bigger. dries out way to fast and they go from liking 300 or less ppm nuts to demanding 600-800 ppm nuts. i'll switch back to promix hp for clones in solo cups.

Haven't been posting up a storm lately, busy busy and now lockdown again.

My Not a Grow Journal post;
22c day in ontario today:D and text messages are a coming in. i'm way behind on my clones, so i doubled up and kept 2 clones each off my winter grow(tent) to make moms and cut extra's from flowering plants(tent) to clone, just in case i need more moms for clones.
20210328_160509.jpg

i also germiated another 6 beans 2 weeks ago; bubba kush 2.0, blue dream, kushy kush, ultra killer fast, the purps, tutankhanom. i should be able to take clones from the clones last week of april and then move on to the seed plants start of may. hoping to be ready end of may start of june.

harvesting last of my 9 auto's the 10th auto 'ak auto' i had to move to 12/12 to flower. it got to be photo plant but it cyrtsal up nice :drool:
20210327_102845.jpg

I highly recommend the MK ultra auto, Blue dream'matic and the best one SUCKER PUNCH auto, it cost way to much but it is best auto i have smoked, took to party for people to try and everyone love so much someone steal the bag. Still curing hulk smash and lsd auto's, got a bud on stereo amp fast drying i'll try tonight.

I also break down and buy some cali connection seeds, 818 headband/ Sour OG. i alway talk myself out of it because they have bad rep on internet(people hate or love no inbetween) and way to expensive. but i decide to try and decide myself if awesome weed. i also get 3 pack of north thunderfuck because you know more beans more fun.

I have 8 photo plants i use to get clones in flower ready to harvest next few weeks in tent (i need the space by may); 2 grizzly purple kush, 1 fruity chronic juice, 1 pure power plants, mk ultra, mk ultra bubble, granddaddy purple and the ak auto that didn't flower.

20210322_203002.jpg

last week i make trip to peterborough to deliver clones i GIVE to my uncle and drove through lockdown protest in collingwood. i'm like wtf people we ain't in lockdown but they tell collingwood is simcoe county not grey county and they never leave lockdown. Blue mountain is bruce county and isn't in lockdown, blue mountain is like 10-15min drive from from collingwood and wide open so i guess they have point about collingwood being in lockdown, i give the guy a joint.

first time i do clones in coco, pain in arse when they get bigger. dries out way to fast and they go from liking 300 or less ppm nuts to demanding 600-800 ppm nuts. i'll switch back to promix hp for clones in solo cups.
Love the side story Mustang been too long since you shared one with us! :)

My plants are on the way to being done and have a journal to finish. I suck at it and don't even know if I can find it , must be 20 pages deep by now:) All my autos cracked, Tangie and Revolver! I'm more stoked about a pair of Cardinals showing up. They're new to my piece of the rock! Here's some larf ............ wy would you want to shave that off:)
20210408_153844.jpg

Back
Top Bottom