Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Ya I don't really get it. You'd think there'd be money to be made selling seeds in the legal market.
And especially so while there's a lack of them. Don't know if it's something to do with legislation or what.
Nothing against Dutch or Humbohlt but what about some BC or Quebec strains that were bred for our climate lol.

Ya I don't really get it. You'd think there'd be money to be made selling seeds in the legal market.
And especially so while there's a lack of them. Don't know if it's something to do with legislation or what.
Nothing against Dutch or Humbohlt but what about some BC or Quebec strains that were bred for our climate lol.
It comes from politicians having no clue about what they are doing so they take input from large commercial growers whose incentive is to keep home growers out of the market. So they make suggestions toward that end and the politicians don't know enough or care to get educated enough to do what's right for the people.

Just follow the money.

Like in the States. For years the only legal cannabis you could get federally came from a farm in Mississippi. Well known for growing substandard herb. That was the only product researchers could get to test with. It was almost like the federal government wanted those research projects to show disappointing results. Almost. 🤔

Possession of more than four cannabis plants that are not budding or flowering. With indictable offences, the maximum sentence is a prison term for up to five years less a day. With summary convictions, a fine not exceeding $5,000, or imprisonment not exceeding six months, or both. For youths, it can be either an indictable or summary conviction offence, dealt with under the YCJA.

you can get a medical grow license to grow more plants for small annual fee 50 or 100 plant limit is easy to get

if your going to grow more than 4 plants get it... you need it for your condition says the doctor!!!!!

People have to remember the Government's in our countries didn't legalize weed for the people to enjoy freely they legalized it to control it like any other monetized commodity. First it was alcohol now weed and soon same thing is going to happen with Shrooms.. The plant count is just there to keep the sheeple in society in line so we don't try to make any money off of weed and to keep people dependent on the governments booze and dispo stores. As for licenses just another money grab... People have to learn its like the movie fight club when dealing with weed. ... First rule of fight club.. We don't talk about fight club!!! ..So don't advertise what your doing and you won't have any issues with the law.. :morenutes:

I cant see mushrooms being legalized and commercialized but decriminalized sure.
I see how it would probably drive up ER visits, hell, can read about how even pot did exactly that lmao.
A shroom trip is a little more intense though. And just to clarify, I'm not denying their potential.
Anyway maybe I'm wrong 🤷‍♂️

How many card holders use it like medicine :laughtwo:. Whole thing is just a plutocratic money making mess, best to learn how to be happy with the shitty end of the stick.:laughtwo:

the med lic is easy to get in ontario im to lazy to fill out paper work the fees are very low

why get busted

I cant see mushrooms being legalized and commercialized but decriminalized sure.
I see how it would probably drive up ER visits, hell, can read about how even pot did exactly that lmao.
A shroom trip is a little more intense though. Anyway maybe I'm wrong 🤷‍♂️
I found buying spores even active mycelium super easy when I first got to Canada (even in shop). But I agree, shrooms are probably a ways out for most governments

the med lic is easy to get in ontario im to lazy to fill out paper work the fees are very low

why get busted
What if a person isn't lazy and just honest with themselves. There no medicinal booze licence for one example? Whole thing is like a tracking system. I have a vested interest in heredity with petunias, but unable to follow that with cannabis. My medical problems are many but I'm not up for a phone in doctor to determine my fate, I would rather do without.

I found buying spores even active mycelium super easy when I first got to Canada (even in shop). But I agree, shrooms are probably a ways out for most governments
Nova Scotia must be the Liberty Cap Capital of the world. They are everywhere. It flared up big time in the 80's but really isn't that popular anymore. It was total psychonautics at the time on a massive level. Police shut it down and to this day imagine they still will. :)

Nova Scotia must be the Liberty Cap Capital of the world. They are everywhere. It flared up big time in the 80's but really isn't that popular anymore. It was total psychonautics at the time on a massive level. Police shut it down and to this day imagine they still will. :)
How’d they shut it down if it grows wild? CL🍀

You don't wan't to be freeranging in fields without a good excuse. :laughtwo:, it's so prevalent that it kind of fell out of fashion more than anything and the farming community took to reporting people. Measure use to be bread bags, probably still is :laughtwo:. Big thing was trading for weed from out west. I won't be surprised if it flares again with the interest in shrooms. Turning fields was one way they tried to slow it down.

Seen to much macro dosing and wan't no part of it, like standing beside my buddy in a parked car, he couldn't figure out how I was keeping up and another buddy relaying that the trees where wishing it would rain to wash off the dust, myself I thought it was raining on a perfectly good day ...... :rofl: ...........can't see it happening.:laughtwo:

You don't wan't to be freeranging in fields without a good excuse. :laughtwo:, it's so prevalent that it kind of fell out of fashion more than anything and the farming community took to reporting people. Measure use to be bread bags, probably still is :laughtwo:. Big thing was trading for weed from out west. I won't be surprised if it flares again with the interest in shrooms. Turning fields was one way they tried to slow it down.
Hey Oddy reminds me of finding them in '77 when people were just starting to realize how many there were in the Truro area. They were a great high back then and maybe it's just me, but they seemed much more user friendly than today's cubensis. They were speedy and colours like purple were bright and everything seemed hilarious. I remember seeing Animal House high on them, I laughed so hard I probably had people around me at the theatre staring. Wish I had a few hundred of them to share with my friends, although most of them have aged-out on hallucinogens.

Seen to much macro dosing and wan't no part of it, like standing beside my buddy in a parked car, he couldn't figure out how I was keeping up and another buddy relaying that the trees where wishing it would rain to wash off the dust, myself I thought it was raining on a perfectly good day ...... :rofl: ...........can't see it happening.:laughtwo:
I throughly enjoyed my Cubensis macro dosing sessions in Florida. Especially the thrill of the successful hunt and the enlightenment of dosing. Great memories of my psychedelic travels. CL🍀. :surf: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Oddy reminds me of finding them in '77 when people were just starting to realize how many there were in the Truro area. They were a great high back then and maybe it's just me, but they seemed much more user friendly than today's cubensis. They were speedy and colours like purple were bright and everything seemed hilarious. I remember seeing Animal House high on them, I laughed so hard I probably had people around me at the theatre staring. Wish I had a few hundred of them to share with my friends, although most of them have aged-out on hallucinogens.
Semilanceata must be way up there gram for gram, anecdotal but they seemed stronger after a mild frost. Dose was 1000 brewed in a quart , 1cup was more than enough. Hilarious seeing stoners tripping in the morning fog gathering mushrooms.

Woah, 1000 of those babies for about 5 hits! That's 200 per hit! For me 50 was a great. I was lucky when I lived in Lesotho, Southern Africa. I found a species that grew around the village and into the mountains, the locals had never heard of them; for them matekoene (cannabis) was the only non-alcoholic drug they were familar with. These psilocybin were odd shaped; if you took the rubber squeezey part of an eydropper and painted it white and put it on a twisty thin white stalk you'd have a pretty goood representation of what they looked like. The stalks stained blue, so I knew they were the magic ones. I picked hundreds and shared them with my Peace Corp and Canadian volunteer friends at parties. They were were really speedy too and a fun hit with everyone who tried them. Since then I've tried to research what these were exactly, but there is no mention in any mycology record of anything that looks like that. I'd love to try those and the Semilanceata (Liberty Caps) again, I liked both of those more than the Cubesis you can buy in stores in Vancouver. By the way I was probably one of those guys you saw in the fog bending down in a pasture, haha.
Semilanceata must be way up there gram for gram, anecdotal but they seemed stronger after a mild frost. Dose was 1000 brewed in a quart , 1cup was more than enough. Hilarious seeing stoners tripping in the morning fog gathering mushrooms.

Woah, 1000 of those babies for about 5 hits! That's 200 per hit! For me 50 was a great. I was lucky when I lived in Lesotho, Southern Africa. I found a species that grew around the village and into the mountains, the locals had never heard of them; for them matekoene (cannabis) was the only non-alcoholic drug they were familar with. These psilocybin were odd shaped; if you took the rubber squeezey part of an eydropper and painted it white and put it on a twisty thin white stalk you'd have a pretty goood representation of what they looked like. The stalks stained blue, so I knew they were the magic ones. I picked hundreds and shared them with my Peace Corp and Canadian volunteer friends at parties. They were were really speedy too and a fun hit with everyone who tried them. Since then I've tried to research what these were exactly, but there is no mention in any mycology record of anything that looks like that. I'd love to try those and the Semilanceata (Liberty Caps) again, I liked both of those more than the Cubesis you can buy in stores in Vancouver. By the way I was probably one of those guys you saw in the fog bending down in a pasture, haha.
Wow! You lucky Canadians can legally buy mushies? I guess you need some help getting through those long winter ❄️ months. Ayy? CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom