Canadian Tire's Manual Herb Grinder

I never in my life thought I would see something like this.

Starfrit makes a manual herb grinder, or what we refer to as just a grinder, and they sell it at Canadian Tire.

20191224_163652.jpg

This just makes me laugh, as there are obviously still some people who think that the law should be reversed.

I want to buy one just for the hell of it, already have three others I use.

Starfrit makes a manual herb grinder, or what we refer to as just a grinder, and they sell it at Canadian Tire.

20191224_163652.jpg

This just makes me laugh, as there are obviously still some people who think that the law should be reversed.

You will know when cannabis is acceptable in the USA when Ace Hardware starts to sell Ace cannabis seeds (breeder)
Canadian tire is starting to ride the legalization wave in Canada

20191224_163652.jpg

the can tire by me is starting to carry everything canna. they have a tiny hydro set up for sale with a repackaged set of the standard GH nute trio included, the same GH nute trio is available as a stand alone product.

sunshine mix#4 is now being carried year round at my local can tire. it is the go to HP promix knockoff.

you can get other starfrit stuff at can tire including small gram weigh scales that weigh 10ths of a gram.

home depot is also getting in to the act. not all the can tires carry the canna stuff. there are three in my city, only one carries it all.

the can tire by me is starting to carry everything canna. they have a tiny hydro set up for sale with a repackaged set of the standard GH nute trio included, the same GH nute trio is available as a stand alone product.

sunshine mix#4 is now being carried year round at my local can tire. it is the go to HP promix knockoff.

you can get other starfrit stuff at can tire including small gram weigh scales that weigh 10ths of a gram.

home depot is also getting in to the act. not all the can tires carry the canna stuff. there are three in my city, only one carries it all.
Only things I've seen in person, was the root farm hydroponic gear. I've used their nutrients, actually pretty good for a basic three part mix. That stuff was already there for a long time though.

I'd be willing to try that sunshine mix, as I've seen plenty of positive feedback from people here.

Only things I've seen in person, was the root farm hydroponic gear. I've used their nutrients, actually pretty good for a basic three part mix. That stuff was already there for a long time though.

I'd be willing to try that sunshine mix, as I've seen plenty of positive feedback from people here.
I use sunshine mix #4 all the time for my grow
Works great , good drainage and aeration for roots
Use it also as a starting for all my garden veggies :)

Back
Top Bottom