Cancer Cured With Cannabis Oil

Hello everyone and a Festive Holiday to all. Great info flowing like it always does. A new year is upon us and I feel great things are going to happen in this industry. Happy Days. :circle-of-love::Namaste:

Hello everyone and a Festive Holiday to all. Great info flowing like it always does. A new year is upon us and I feel great things are going to happen in this industry. Happy Days. :circle-of-love::Namaste:

Hey Beemer. Happy New Year to you also. I got just shy of a pound with that grow. I harvested 1 month ago and am getting ready to cook 6 ounces down to oil. Should be my best meds yet. :)

Thank you fghtsmallcell,
I'm sorry to just reply here, but i'm a bit overwhelmed and can't even figure out how to start a thread...
I'm asking for my wife. I feel I need to fill you in some:
After the latest scan (about 2 weeks ago) the cancer is still there and there is nothing else the doctors will do. We are in the hospital now getting TPN (nutrition) because she lost quite a bit of weight, she has always been very small, never above 85lbs and now down some, but hopefully will gain with the TPN. We are concerned about dosage for her size. She seems to think the tacking route is complicated and would rather use suppository instead. I know you mentioned the gum route is best. The normal dosage route is 90 days? Do we do a gram a day for 90 and/or slowly work up to this much?
I can get good quality bud from our caregiver, but only about 3-4 ounces, and I know a compassionate friend who can make the oil. Is this enough to begin with?
Sorry for all the questions and please feel free to add this reply to the forum.

truly any advise for us would be so much appreciated.

very overwhelmed and anxious

Thanks Beemerbill and I agree that great things are going to happen this new year! Best wishes to you and your Family Bill!

For what ever reason being subscribed to this thread I missed a lot! Nice grow fsc:)

@ LabRat; Your basing your knowledge off of what scientist/dr.s research. You really have things turned around based off their research. Have you seen any research on how to take THC without euphoria? Dr.s/Scientist play up CBD because it is not psycho-active because after all they have proven psycho-active can have adverse affects on man-made meds and in part its true. While CBD's HELP with cancer (shrinking tumors by removing inflammation/pain) the main cancer killing agent is THC. The correct way to heal/treat aliments is not digesting the oil by capsules/digesting/suppositories, even you stated in another post you get euphoric sometimes. Seeing some improvement on CBD oil? Of course, it is taking the inflammation down on your tumor. Epilepsy patients see improvements on CBD oil also as it removes inflammation; Use a 2-1 ratio THC/CBD and instead of reducing seizures, etc. with CBD only the high THC potency will repair the glands/receptors. Your not going to find NADA on this from Lab reports, etc. it simply isn't out there. You should read these threads in more detail and see people who have tried to heal on your 1-1 ratio. One gentleman from Poland started his Dad on CBD 1-1 ratio three months before his chemo started, plenty of time to heal or close to it. He kept posting a video about CBD is the cancer killer and basically I didn't know squat. His video was edited to reverse what did what, so it showed CBD as the main agent to kill cancer. I posted a video just released from Spain and their research supported it was in fact THC that was the cancer killing agent. Of course they had to say 'it may', or, we have heard rumors that you can take THC with no euphoria but this video hasn't been edited. Our scientist in the US cannot say anything positive that the oil has any healing properties. The gentleman from Poland started chemo and his cancer was worse after 90 days using CBD oil. When he started 'tacking' a high THC strain he was able to up his dose easily with no high and his tumor count improved dramatically. Just an example; just because its out there on the web doesn't mean its right and in fact most of the info is turned around. Again, find any research on the web that touts THC taken correctly has no high and heals just about any aliment you can think of. Mixed with a high CBD strain its the complete package especially those who suffer pain/brain surgery/etc. I know for a fact because instead of reading about how it works the wife and I used the oil correctly and learned from experience. canjuncelt, fsc, budnoob, beemerbill, Cannafan, and many others have been through the rodeo and speak with knowledge. No offense but your knowledge on the concentrate and how it works is all over the web. so when you come on with a 'matter-of-fact' on what is what your up against it with people who have tried just about every method there is and they know the truth on what does what because everything else failed. Its great to help people but what is on the web as far as scientific evidence goes is opposite of what the true healer is and gains nothing in recognition but euphoria. I'm sure you have seen aliment charts, nothing on thc, all CBD. Just take a minute to process this; a concentrated oil with high THC that is potent enough to bring down an elephant because of euphoria can be taken with no euphoria and with NO CBD in the oil...what is the THC doing? Keep in mind also; Rick Simpson healed people with high THC potency not high CBD potency. He doesn't tout to use 'CBD' oil to cure cancer. He was out healing people not asking scientist what does what and in fact when he first came onto the seen CBD's was hardly discussed. Why would the US patent THC first if it was worthless medically, then what,6-8 years latter they patent CBD cannabinoid. They know the main healer is THC but they use euphoria as the reason to keep it at the bottom of the barrel. That being said I personally think its the WHOLE package of cannabinoids that work in unison. I also think CBN is going to play a huge part in the cannabinoids as the ultimate brain cannabinoid and I think when the truth is known about CBN it will be the cannabinoid that makes us more intellectual and the way we process information at much greater speeds. I encourage to learn on the job training when it comes to the concentrate because what is on the web is nothing more than mass confusion. Just saying. Happy New Year !

Cheers
Cannabis has 4 basic anti-cancer benefits:

antiproliferative - prevents cancer cells from reproducing.
antiangiogenic - cuts off the blood supply needed for tumors to grow.
antimetastatic - prevents cancer from spreading to other organs
apoptotic - induces cells to seek its own death

Now does THC do everything; yes it does. And since it has worked for some people, now THC is being championed as the cure for cancer but CBD does some of those things better.

With antiproliferative effects CBD does a better job than THC.
Antiangiogenic CBD aswell.
Antimetastatic THC
Apoptotic THC

So if you want a better all around strain I think a 1:1 ratio would be best. You can't just say CBD flat out doesn't work for cancer, so according to you these researchers are wrong?

[video=youtube;FNerRVJklsg]
[/video]

Hi drum2beat, here is a link to better info how to use, etc; fghtsmallcell hangs out there also. Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method more info and keeps things easier. You will be in great hands with fghtsmallcell as she nursed her husband off the couch. Much more than gobbling down the oil as her nourishment/auto-immune is running on zero. Make sure the strains you can get are sativa dominant. Here is another link on how to make the oil; even if you don't know or want to make the oil it will educate you on how you want your oil made.

Get the product get the oil made (recommend you do this, if not get educated as the oil potency/strains are upmost importance). Lets get the ball rolling asap. Copy and paste your post and move it to 'how to dose properly using RSO' as mentioned. Please also take into consideration; we are here to help as much as we can, learn as much as you can one priority at a time. Right now its the correct strains/potency. A high THC strain that is Sativa dominant for daytime oil. As pure of Indica as you can get at least 90% Indica, this is for sleep and used during the day with daytime oil to increase appetite/naps as needed. If you can get a high CBD strain to blend with the sativa dominant high THC strain the better. An example; 2 ounces of high THC to 1 ounce high CBD strain. We will get to the dosing method as soon as the oil is made. We will cross that bridge then.
Thank you fghtsmallcell,
I'm sorry to just reply here, but i'm a bit overwhelmed and can't even figure out how to start a thread...
After the latest scan (about 2 weeks ago) the cancer is still there and there is nothing else the doctors will do. We are in the hospital now getting TPN (nutrition) because she lost quite a bit of weight, she has always been very small, never above 85lbs and now down some, but hopefully will gain with the TPN. We are concerned about dosage for her size. She seems to think the tacking route is complicated and would rather use suppository instead. I know you mentioned the gum route is best. The normal dosage route is 90 days? Do we do a gram a day for 90 and/or slowly work up to this much?
I can get good quality bud from our caregiver, but only about 3-4 ounces, and I know a compassionate friend who can make the oil. Is this enough to begin with?
Sorry for all the questions and please feel free to add this reply to the forum.

Thank you fghtsmallcell,

Hello Drum2beat. glad you made it back here and got an answer from Motoco. This is an old thread that still gets some activity once in awhile but we do try to steer folks to the main 2 threads that will give all the info and help you will need. 3-4 ounces is great. Like Motoco mentioned try to get 2 ounces of a sativa dominate and 1 ounce of high CBD if possible. Mix those together for your oil and then you can get started from there. I totally understand that your wife does not want the euphoric effect and it can be learned to tack on the gums without that effect. We all have proved that to ourself. And yes, she will be starting out with small doses and working her way up. You will be walked through this. Also, if you could get 1 ounce of an indica strain. ( as close to 100% indica as possible) This can be used to increase her appitite and help her sleep at night. I sure hope she is doing better and gets out of the hospital soon. I know exactly how you feel and you are in the right place here to help her.
Hope to see you soon on the other threads.
Peace
fsc

Hi Motoco, So i was able to get 2oz of Dedoverde Haze and 1oz of Pineapple Express. I believe they are both high sativa.?. unable to get a CBD strong as of now...can research some more.
here is our caregivers' method of extraction - can you let me know your thoughts on this method? I just want the best for my wife

Hello fghtsmallcell, i just sent this to Motoco, but wanted to add you as well - you both have been such a blessing.

Hi Motoco, So i was able to get 2oz of Dedoverde Haze and 1oz of Pineapple Express. I believe they are both high sativa.?. unable to get a CBD strong as of now...can research some more.
here is our caregivers' method of extraction - can you let me know your thoughts on this method? I just want the best for my wife

Hello, Drum2beat. I watched the video and would have liked to see the end result. I also wish I new the temp of her ddevice and for how long it took to cook down. But it looks like this caregiver knows what she is doing and is doing a good job. I am assuming your produt is flower only and not the trim and shake. Flowers only is good so that you get a stronger oil (higher THC content) The stronger the oil the faster the cure.

Both your strains look to be sativa dominate and high THC which is good. This will give your wife the more up feeling when dosed correctly. (tacking without gettig high) But this may also cause a couple of issues for you to be aware of. First it may keep her from being able to sleep at night. And 2nd, she may not want to eat. It is very important that she eat several small meals even when she does not want to. Also keep hydrated. The oil will speed up her metabolism and she will need the nutrition and water for her body to keep up. If she gets naused while on the oil she needs to eat.

Let me know when you have the oil made and she is ready to use it. Is she still in the hospital?? Did you read the how to dose correctly thread?? I know you said your wife does not want to dose on her gums, I just want to make sure that you have all the info before she makes her choice on which method of dosing to use.

Peace
fsc

Hi fghtsmallcell, yes all flower (3ozs) and he gave me some shake/clippings from the haze strain, about 1/2 oz maybe more. My house smells very interesting! so I should be on the lookout for an indica strain for night sleep?
I have seen some of the caregivers oil and it looks like everything I've seen around here...I know she is very particular about keeping everything natural and using good, clean extractions - but then again, she is my only hope around here
Yes, my wife is still in the hospital :( she developed an infection which they are treating now (last 2 days) and this seems to be working. She will go back on the TPN (nutrition) in a cpl of days, This has tons of calories and fats and will help if she loses her appetite - but I really do not want that to happen - needs to eat! I am also concerned about her other drugs she takes, oxycodone (5ml) for pain, she is also diabetic which she controls with fast and long acting insulin...ugh, this is rough
Yes we did read the dosing method and I think she will try the tacking method, but it seems everytime i read it, it just sounds difficult - If I got it right, she will dry her gum with a face cloth, apply a small 1/8 size of rice on finger (make sure its warm), smear with cuticle or butter knife, press and hold on gum for 5-8 seconds until it sticks. Then I get confused. scrape off extra with teeth, ingest, apply to scar, and/or scrape, then apply again next to this spot??
Trying to stay positive and strong for her, but I feel a tremendous weight, ugh

have you had success?
thank you again for your kindness and quick reply

Hi drum2beat,

I've also watched the video and as fsc mentioned it is kind of incomplete. I see no finished product. I also do not know if any chemicals are put in from the dry ice? Also I do not know if the flower was previously decarboxylated prior or after the alcohol was cooked down? To allow the oil to be able to pass through the blood brain barrier to the CB1 receptors is key to the healing process. Really, other than that the process is similar, she is using the dry ice to get the bud/carrier cold which gives more time to work with the 'wash' before pulling out chlorophyll, sugars and plant wax. I freeze dry flower for 48 hours before I start my wash and get my alcohol down to zero also. My wash is much faster than hers (perhaps she can take more time because of the dry ice?). Get the decarboxylation question answered and if any chemicals are left over from the dry ice and we can move forward. Confused on dosing? Want personal instructions via 'skype'? Let me know and I'll send you a PM with info concerning 'skype'. Can I ask why your Wife doesn't want to tack on her gums? If its personal 'text' skype or call if you want that info.

I totally get your stress and burdens. I always say its actually tougher on the caretaker. We can make this very easy for you both, but, its all in the dosing, learning it correctly for the fastest heal. Let me know, and we can lessen your burden with knowledge. fsc did an amazing job with her Husband and she will testify, its all in the dosing, correct strains, nursing back to health etc. Take some deep breaths, all will be fine, really its just the start. Once that is achieved, just stick to the regimen, hydrate, eat/snack and soon you will see things turn around and get better and better. The other drugs can easily be weaned off of but you will need CBD either added to your daytime strains or simply taken alone (inflammation/pain). If waiting for the CBD strain, she can stay on her meds until you get some just take the oil first before any meds as it really helps with the side effects, lethargy, nausea etc. No worries about appetite because when you get some Indica we can show you how to incorporate a small dose of Indica to increase appetite. You have time because the curbing of appetite takes awhile. I've seen people with anorexia gain weight from daytime oil, so don't be alarmed. Just a friendly note; you need to stay strong for your wife, easier said than done right? Just know you are in good hands with our crew here. Perhaps you would like to learn to dose before your wife comes home? Nothing like knowing how first hand. Then you will be able to instill confidence to your wife not to mention you will help your stress/anxiety etc.

Motoco

Thank you both Motoco and fsc!
You words of encouragement are very very helpful. Yesterday was very hard for me, i was getting really tired of running back and fourth to Boston (hour ride each way) and your words made me feel better. This is the start of year 2 with all of this. It was last year at this very time she was diagnosed.
Yes I will contact you for preparation for dosing. Please let me know how to PM you and/or both

sincerely

Hi drum2beat,

Your welcome. At the top of this page below the banner in green, click on User CP, it will show you if you have a message. Scroll down to Private/Personal message and click. You will not be able to respond until 50 post. You won't have to respond. Sending info now. If you don't see it refresh your page (F5).

Motoco

Thank you both Motoco and fsc!
You words of encouragement are very very helpful. Yesterday was very hard for me, i was getting really tired of running back and fourth to Boston (hour ride each way) and your words made me feel better. This is the start of year 2 with all of this. It was last year at this very time she was diagnosed.
Yes I will contact you for preparation for dosing. Please let me know how to PM you and/or both

sincerely

Hi Motoco, Successful day and interesting for sure. Oil is made and in syringes. 4 of the wider 5ml and 2 of thinner. I will be getting in touch tomorrow. please let me know what is good and a time zone. going to bed. peace.

Hi drum2beat, Good news! How about 1 pm pacific time tomorrow? A appointment canceled till the evening.

Hi Motoco, Successful day and interesting for sure. Oil is made and in syringes. 4 of the wider 5ml and 2 of thinner. I will be getting in touch tomorrow. please let me know what is good and a time zone. going to bed. peace.

Congrats on the oil. Did you end up making it yourself?? I am so glad that you are consulting with Motoco on how to tack. Him and his wife are the best. :circle-of-love:

Drum2beat it's great news that you have some oil. Like fghtsmallcell said You are in good hand with Motoco. Happy Days.

Back
Top Bottom