Cancer Cured With Cannabis Oil

Motoco, It was so nice to actually speak with you and your lovely wife today. You both are a saving Grace to me and my family. Your supportive words are backed by research and methodologies that have proven successful from all your hard work. Many people are going to be very lucky to be directed to your work and this website.
I look forward to our next conversations and Skype chats. What you have begun, please do not end.
Many blessings and peace
MV:Namaste:

Hi drum2beat,

Thank you for your kind words Brother! I know you're biting at the bit to get your Wife out of the hospital and back home and get started on getting her healthy again. Looking forward to meeting her. She is very lucky to have you researching all of this (trust me, its hard and really her life lies in your hands and that is a huge burden for anyone). We are here to help Brother. We can help to remove all the burdens you're carrying on your shoulders once your Wife gets going in the right direction. You Sir are a true blessing to your Wife :Namaste:

Warmest Regards,

Motoco & Mo

Motoco, It was so nice to actually speak with you and your lovely wife today. You both are a saving Grace to me and my family. Your supportive words are backed by research and methodologies that have proven successful from all your hard work. Many people are going to be very lucky to be directed to your work and this website.
I look forward to our next conversations and Skype chats. What you have begun, please do not end.
Many blessings and peace
MV:Namaste:

Hi drum2beat,

Thank you for your kind words Brother! I know you're biting at the bit to get your Wife out of the hospital and back home and get started on getting her healthy again. Looking forward to meeting her. She is very lucky to have you researching all of this (trust me, its hard and really her life lies in your hands and that is a huge burden for anyone). We are here to help Brother. We can help to remove all the burdens you're carrying on your shoulders once your Wife gets going in the right direction. You Sir are a true blessing to your Wife :Namaste:

Warmest Regards,

Motoco & Mo

I 2nd that!! Like Motoco said, we are all here for you.
Peace

Hi drum2beat,

Warmest Regards,

Motoco & Mo

Hi motoco,

So we are home and I think it will take a few days to adjust. Administering TPN and antibiotic will take me a few days to adjust as well. she is very tired, obviously and trying to keep some nutritional food in her is our main goal right now. I do have a question though regarding our oil, I looked at it today and it's up in a cupboard, it's a dark place when the lights are off and cool because we are in New England, but it seems not as thick as it should be? If I move the syring I can see the oil move around, not really liquid but not thick like honey either. Could there still be alcohol in there? I took the caps off, do you think if there is any alcohol that it would dissipate over the next few days? Should I re-decarb? Feel free to call me today on your time, we are not going anywhere

Hi drum2beat,

I figured as much with your Wife, needing rest, nutrition, hydration, etc. I'll give you a shout out on your concerns about your oil. Even stored in cool dark places heat rises also. The viscosity of concentrated oil can change dramatically with a couple of degrees different. Viscosities of the oil is dictated by potency also. An example; its been my experience with high CBD strains to be much thinner in viscosity because of the low THC potency. I think you mentioned your decarb took six hours using the coffee warmer. I've had them take up to 11 hours with a coffee warmer. The reason why is they usually get up to around 250F but its all bottom heat. Double boiler method gets the side of the container up to 250 F and is much more efficient. You could take your oil syringe empty back into your decarb cup, have a fan next to it blowing air on low and would dissipate any alcohol left over, warm it back up on the coffee mug warmer and put back into the syringe. Thats not the issue however because the alcohol is the first thing that burns off during the decarb. Potency might be an issue, but, I think your oil is fine.

Hi motoco,

So we are home and I think it will take a few days to adjust. Administering TPN and antibiotic will take me a few days to adjust as well. she is very tired, obviously and trying to keep some nutritional food in her is our main goal right now. I do have a question though regarding our oil, I looked at it today and it's up in a cupboard, it's a dark place when the lights are off and cool because we are in New England, but it seems not as thick as it should be? If I move the syring I can see the oil move around, not really liquid but not thick like honey either. Could there still be alcohol in there? I took the caps off, do you think if there is any alcohol that it would dissipate over the next few days? Should I re-decarb? Feel free to call me today on your time, we are not going anywhere

Hi motoco,

Hello, Just was thinking about you and wondering how you and your wife are doing. Wishing the best for both of you

:peace:

Hello motoco, we are okay. She did not sleep great last night, she vaped right before bed and i think she should of waited a bit because her mind was racing - thinking too much. A nurse is here now changing her dressing. we will tack in about an hour. You guys were very helpful yesterday with the Skype lesson, thank you! We will touch base today sometime.

Sorry, just noticed its you fghtsmallcell! thanks for thinking of us

Your welcome. You and your wife are part of our family now. :circle-of-love:

Hello motoco, we are okay. She did not sleep great last night, she vaped right before bed and i think she should of waited a bit because her mind was racing - thinking too much. A nurse is here now changing her dressing. we will tack in about an hour. You guys were very helpful yesterday with the Skype lesson, thank you! We will touch base today sometime.

Hi drum2beat, we will go to plan B we were discussing over skype to enhance sleep with what you have right now. If you can give me a shoutout, I'm making some meds but it won't interfere. Chat soon, make it before bedtime, no tacking after lunch. Water/food, don't forget.

Re: Uterine cancer

Best strain and how to consume

no idea of the strains, i use i make feco with whatever the local growers donate . They give me their leaf, stem, trimmings and i add what i grow from bag seed to make it. as for dosage a rice grain size 3 times a day you need to work up to that ,

building a tolerance

What I have been doing is putting about 1/4-1/2 gram in a capsule for my mom and she has been taking that twice a day and it is og kush that I have been using and she is gonna start taking that 3-times a day starting tomorrow. The capsules make it so much easier for her to take it because of the taste

What I have been doing is putting about 1/4-1/2 gram in a capsule for my mom and she has been taking that twice a day and it is og kush that I have been using and she is gonna start taking that 3-times a day starting tomorrow. The capsules make it so much easier for her to take it because of the taste

Greg go to this link and read the first couple of pages A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

Then go to this link and ask some question to Sue and the others they will be glad to help SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

:love::cco::love:

Back
Top Bottom