Cannabis hanging basket idea

Fatdoobie

It maybe a lot of work but can you transplant a clone or small seedling pokinkin out a half dollar size hole at the bottom of a hanging basket? With the light pointed up at it? Would it increase the overall yeild and and therefore bud sites? Would it in the end produce more thc to the buds? Anyone try this? This idea has been in my head for the past year...

Yes i do its very informative and this is the very first site I come to for answers to questions and stuff. Deffinatly help me out alot. I had no idea about ph and microorganisms with organics. I have ph meter orderd and earth juice 2- part innoculant system on the way. Can wait to find out what my gallon mixtures are with the Fox Farm set. ( i bought 3 pack of fox farm liquid ferts and 3 pack of fox farm granular ferts. Also bought the fox farm slegehammer so my nutes dont lock up.) Ive been using superthriv since the get go and my plants are heathy and bushy. I have them all LST and 2 of them are perfectly parralell with my buckets and all the branches are moving up. Ive been low stressing the braches also and my new braches ares about 4 inches long so far. Then ill low stress train thwm to get more brachesprobably. About how big do my branches need to be to avoid small popcorn buds??? I want a big yeild to be the outcome. So im trying to veg so i can get around a pound from fourplamts? Its been about 4 to 5 weeks of veging and they would be about 2 ft tall if i had not LST them...i have 2 hash plant and another Unknown what lookss like indica. Its gots big fanleaves very broud and fat. The stems are thick and its has very aboundant growth. I just wanna harvest pounds not just a few ozs. It is my first INDOOR grow. But ive bought all replickable ferts and ffof soil. Im using 2 3 gal bucks and 2 2.5 gal bucckets under a 250w dig ballast hps light. Also have been switching from mh light on and off. I have a LED bloom booster on the way to enchance lighting.

As for the cannabis hanging basket idea. Ive seen an done a little backround reasearch and not many have tried this. It may work if you have the light on the floor and plant in bottom of bucket upside down. Only problem is leakage on the plant and light by that should be easily figured out with a little effort and a good bowl.

Hey it does have an advantage and does work...!!
IMG_0004_13_.JPG

:420: :welcome:

Hey Tric's, Just a quick up-date and a look. I have her in ICU, had to bring her inside 5 days ago. She was going slow and steady and we had a bad thunderstorm coming so I went to move her from the wide open area she is at. She had these monster grasshoppers on her, they were not eating but it was one big female and 3 males looking to f**k!! They are bigger then Bic lighters and nothing will eat them. They are poisonous to birds, frogs and fish. If you can see in the photo`s were ever they were screwing those leaves and area is a wigged out!! As if they spray or leave a chemical /residue where they were??? The leaves just underneath and around the weirded out flowers have those burn marks, like they were sprayed with something. I noticed that the spots the buds / flowers that freaked were where they were sitting. There are others on the same height but just opposite that did not get touched at are fine...... Really strange as if the flowers are "albino" and you can see where they were "burned" by something. We call them Chernobyl Hoppers and like the " Alien " in the movie you don't dare kill it!! acid for blood!! The lower most inner leave are the first set`s and are turning yellow as she goes deeper in flower. And it is only on certain area`s on 2/3`s of plant. My friend said it looks like some kind of deficiency but it would be on all the branch's and affect all of the buds / flowers. That is when I told him about the bugs crawling and fucking on them. Turn her in to a whore house!!! I stuck her in a make shift ICU with two 60 watt CFL`s at 3200K and these photos are today -day 6 in ICU. She is coming back and 'Burned " looking area`s healing and I have 12-14 "Albino" flowers that are really cool!! The stamp is for scale, they a just getting started and Have never seen white buds!!! Been at this 35+ years and never seen white nuggets and hope they finish that way. When I was 13 is found a whole joint in my sisters closet and was afraid to smoke it ...but did!! I get to hopefully re-live that feeling that again!!!If you have any clue or can share. I think it was Relaxed Lester that had some all white tric`ed out nuggets and need for him to see these. They were solid white buds like these ( I think ). It is way cool and I am glad I found / checked her when I did. If it is from / because of there piss or something they excrete, with them crawling all over her all night. I may have lost 4.5 months of time, energy, plant and she is a new strain!! That's the hard part, it could just die, hermie out to a male or auto flower and turn to seed just by itself??!! She is all female and those baby nuggets are so fuckin cute!! I would love to get a "snow ball" bud!! So fitting for Christmas parties!! Peace and please throw out an opinion, I have perfect little nuggets 6 inches from the weirded out ones. The first photo is one of the grass hoppers, the bricks are 4" tall!! We can sit around the back yard and shoot them!!!! Serious I have a .177 bb / pellet pistol, and we sit around stoned hoping to blow there heads off!!

IMG_0005_8_.JPG

0041294.JPG

010769.JPG

026196.JPG

016418.JPG

015455.JPG

013561.JPG

011661.JPG

0071010.JPG

0021456.JPG

0011453.JPG

Good luck with yours and will send some more in a few weeks God willing. I would love to get a 7 to 10 gram size ""snowball", figers are crossed...PEACE..... PS if you go to gallery you can zoom in on them for a better look!

Back
Top Bottom