Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Hi

I am new to the site and looking for some info. (sorry for anything misspoken or written on my part) I was going to read through the whole thread and got some bad news yesterday, so I jumped to the end. My daughter was diagnosed in Aug. 2015 of cervical cancer. (1b2 adenosquamous) She had surgery and light chemo and radiation. guess what, it didn't work. She is now been diagnosed as stage 4 and has moved to her lungs and possibly her abdomen.

I have read about the oils and want to get her some to use. I live in an apt and really have no way for us to make it at home. The only benefit we have is living in SoCal. (yay) I know there is one for day and one for night. I don't want her all "couchy" during the day..LOL Other wise she is without symptoms at the present, so time to MOVE!

I have read info by numerous members and have really been impressed by the site and the wonderful people here. Seriously, I can't say enough about the time people have given here to help others who believe. Any suggestions?

Jen

Hi

I am new to the site and looking for some info. (sorry for anything misspoken or written on my part) I was going to read through the whole thread and got some bad news yesterday, so I jumped to the end. My daughter was diagnosed in Aug. 2015 of cervical cancer. (1b2 adenosquamous) She had surgery and light chemo and radiation. guess what, it didn't work. She is now been diagnosed as stage 4 and has moved to her lungs and possibly her abdomen.

I have read about the oils and want to get her some to use. I live in an apt and really have no way for us to make it at home. The only benefit we have is living in SoCal. (yay) I know there is one for day and one for night. I don't want her all "couchy" during the day..LOL Other wise she is without symptoms at the present, so time to MOVE!

I have read info by numerous members and have really been impressed by the site and the wonderful people here. Seriously, I can't say enough about the time people have given here to help others who believe. Any suggestions?

Jen

Hi Jenny. I am very sorry for your daughter, but you are in the right place!!! Others will be along shortly, but there are a few places you need to visit besides this thread (although this thread is very important.) This is the first. Cannabis Oilers United! - CCO - RSO - CO This is the thread where the smartest of the Oilseeds hang out. Pop in and introduce your self. In the first post on that thread are links to the other important threads. Jump in and start reading. The most important info is usually in the first few pages, but there is lots of info in between. :welcome::peace:

Hi Jenny. I am very sorry for your daughter, but you are in the right place!!! Others will be along shortly, but there are a few places you need to visit besides this thread (although this thread is very important.) This is the first. Cannabis Oilers United! - CCO - RSO - CO This is the thread where the smartest of the Oilseeds hang out. Pop in and introduce your self. In the first post on that thread are links to the other important threads. Jump in and start reading. The most important info is usually in the first few pages, but there is lots of info in between. :welcome::peace:

Hi supergroomer,

Thanks so much. We're at critical mass here. Conventional medicine and her treating physician have not been as empathetic as this whole website has! thanks again Jen

Hi JennyJ, So sorry to here about your Daughter, SuperGroomer is correct. Read the first couple of pages in the links in my signature then read post #1831 in the "Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial" thread for the best way to tack. This (Done right) will start to heal your Daughter and keep her from taking a trip around the moon every time she doses. Get to a place and buy 1 ounce of high THC/Sativa and 1 ounce of high THC/Indica. Get your oil made as soon as possible but don't buy CCO from somebody that can't tell you for a fact that the THC level is around 80%. There are a lot of people out there selling snake oil that has maybe 14% THC and this will not help your Daughter. With any luck Johnny will jump in here and give you some advise. Johnny is the one that went from stage 4 cancer to no cancer in his body by tacking only the oil.

There is no such thing as terminal cancer :love::cco::love: Get to it JennyJ and save your Daughters life :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Hi JennyJ, So sorry to here about your Daughter, SuperGroomer is correct. Read the first couple of pages in the links in my signature then read post #1831 in the "Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial" thread for the best way to tack. This (Done right) will start to heal your Daughter and keep her from taking a trip around the moon every time she doses. Get to a place and buy 1 ounce of high THC/Sativa and 1 ounce of high THC/Indica. Get your oil made as soon as possible but don't buy CCO from somebody that can't tell you for a fact that the THC level is around 80%. There are a lot of people out there selling snake oil that has maybe 14% THC and this will not help your Daughter. With any luck Johnny will jump in here and give you some advise. Johnny is the one that went from stage 4 cancer to no cancer in his body by tacking only the oil.

There is no such thing as terminal cancer :love::cco::love: Get to it JennyJ and save your Daughters life :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

what if you can't make it yourself? I live in apt. and well, ya know. I will go and read. I read the tutorial when I first signed on, so i have that saved that info (tacking) yeah, no moon rides for her. It's just coming up with a resource and not snake oil. thanks again Jen. (looking forward johnny!!!) Socal is a nice place to live. close to the studios/ area valley ish is a livable.

what if you can't make it yourself? I live in apt. and well, ya know. I will go and read. I read the tutorial when I first signed on, so i have that saved that info (tacking) yeah, no moon rides for her. It's just coming up with a resource and not snake oil. thanks again Jen. (looking forward johnny!!!) Socal is a nice place to live. close to the studios/ area valley ish is a livable.

Is it the smell you're concerned with in the apartment Jen?

. Both. Uptight complex who would make an issue and I can smell onion cooking two apts down. Not even associated with my ventilation.

Any chance you have anyone who could prepare it for you? My concern is in knowing the quality of what's in the oil. Purchased oil has been problematic at times, so we encourage you to take as much control over the oil production as possible. No one will care as much as you. Maybe we might, but we're not there with you.

Dang ... CCOiler. That last line made me tear up. You are wonderful and inspirational ! :circle-of-love:

Dang ... CCOiler. That last line made me tear up. You are wonderful and inspirational ! :circle-of-love:

I have teared up like 20 times today! You guys are all so spectacular! The medical field has
been cold and heartless to me and my daughter. Fist time I have felt kindness and caring since she was diagnosed. The site and the people here rock!

I have teared up like 20 times today! You guys are all so spectacular! The medical field has
been cold and heartless to me and my daughter. Fist time I have felt kindness and caring since she was diagnosed. The site and the people here rock!

I tears my heart to think you were treated poorly. That's all ancient history now Jen. You get to write the next chapter and fill it with hope and joy.

Any chance you have anyone who could prepare it for you? My concern is in knowing the quality of what's in the oil. Purchased oil has been problematic at times, so we encourage you to take as much control over the oil production as possible. No one will care as much as you. Maybe we might, but we're not there with you.

I know you guys care!!!! finding someone who can make it for us may be a challenge. I really don't have any contacts in the biz. i have started asking around and we'll see how that goes. Not sure what the local shops have to offer, either. I need a local buddy to bud up with! My daughter has friends who do, but not as oilers. But they may know someone who does. Wish I wasn't in a time crunch. There has to be a huge local community, just have to find some players! Thanks again, Jen

I tears my heart to think you were treated poorly. That's all ancient history now Jen. You get to write the next chapter and fill it with hope and joy.
. Thank you. Very sad to have to get angry over poor treatment and lack of caring...and these people treat cancer patients for a living! It was jaw dropping! I had to pitch a "terms of endearment" fit to get repeat scans which ultimately showed it had spread. Now we are here with these wonderful people and I am so impressed by the vast knowledge and willingness to lend us their hearts and minds! LOVE! Jen

I know you guys care!!!! finding someone who can make it for us may be a challenge. I really don't have any contacts in the biz. i have started asking around and we'll see how that goes. Not sure what the local shops have to offer, either. I need a local buddy to bud up with! My daughter has friends who do, but not as oilers. But they may know someone who does. Wish I wasn't in a time crunch. There has to be a huge local community, just have to find some players! Thanks again, Jen

All you need is a willing friend. The biggest hurdle most face is getting the bud. You live in a legal state!!! Even if you can buy the oil, I agree with Sue. You are better off making it yourself or having someone make it for you. We can help you with it. Invest your money in the bud and the things you need to make the oil. Then you just need a friend!!! :circle-of-love::peace:

Jen, seek out organizations supporting patients using oil to heal, like Patients Out Of Time (PACT). NORML may have local chapters or be able to point you in the right direction to a support group locally. And Jen, it feels so critical right now, a totally normal response to the stresses you're facing. Her timeline is not determined by the medical team that was so ineffective in her healing. Once you get her started on oil you're going to see immediate results. I refuse to believe that any other alternative is possible. :hug:

All you need is a willing friend. The biggest hurdle most face is getting the bud. You live in a legal state!!! Even if you can buy the oil, I agree with Sue. You are better off making it yourself or having someone make it for you. We can help you with it. Invest your money in the bud and the things you need to make the oil. Then you just need a friend!!! :circle-of-love::peace:
thanks supergroomer, we are looking. I have my daughter putting feelers out also. you would imagine there would be a large community here in SoCal. Just getting connected with the oilers.

Back
Top Bottom