Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Blessed be the Oilseeds.

Fanny, I'm so excited for your Mom...what a huge relief that the oil works for that too!

The question I get the most these days:

Do you think the oil could help me with my problems?

It sure feels wonderful to know the answer!

:Namaste:
Johnnytheoilworksforthattoo

That's the easiest one to answer usually. There's really never a no...

Does it really surprise anyone that God's Medicine works for anything? Our bodies are a cannabinoid factory itself. and it tries to produce what is not taken in naturally with our food. Let's see our bodies produce vitamin C or B12 or penicillin. Cannabis is an antibiotic that even kills MRSA, which is amazing to me.

Since it became illegal, many auto-immune diseases become commonplace and with that the pharmaceutical corporations made a ton of dangerous "medications" using their partners' nasty by-products, the oil refiners.

We are on a wondrous course my friends. Learning and teaching how to make and use the best medicine for our bodies, God's Medicine, for the sick and suffering. It even helps bones grow back together when they are broken. I can't come up a malady or illness that it doesn't work for. We Oilseeds have started to break ground and grow. Imagine where we would be if it wasn't made illegal in the first place. :amen:

:love::circle-of-love::love:

WJ
:ciao:

Does it really surprise anyone that God's Medicine works for anything? Our bodies are a cannabinoid factory itself. and it tries to produce what is not taken in naturally with our food. Let's see our bodies produce vitamin C or B12 or penicillin. Cannabis is an antibiotic that even kills MRSA, which is amazing to me.

Since it became illegal, many auto-immune diseases become commonplace and with that the pharmaceutical corporations made a ton of dangerous "medications" using their partners' nasty by-products, the oil refiners.

We are on a wondrous course my friends. Learning and teaching how to make and use the best medicine for our bodies, God's Medicine, for the sick and suffering. It even helps bones grow back together when they are broken. I can't come up a malady or illness that it doesn't work for. We Oilseeds have started to break ground and grow. Imagine where we would be if it wasn't made illegal in the first place. :amen:

:love::circle-of-love::love:

WJ
:ciao:

Excellent point on making it illegal and the results of that in a positive sense. Amazing what we can do when someone tells us "You can't do that!"
:thumb:

Tim, the Father of Tacking, aka 420 Motoco.

Service now. RIP. Life Saving Mentor...dear friend.

We had an educational conversation that took place on my journal that was too good Not to share here, so I brought it over.

Hi Sweet Sue what is this tacking you talk about?

It is a way of using CCO (Concentrated Cannabis Oil) with out getting high. You take a small amount (the size of a grain of rice) and stick it to your gums. The "tacking" triggers the CB1 receptors with delta 9 THC before they can be activated by the more potent delta 11 THC which is what your liver convert it into. It allows people treating serious diseases like cancer to achieve 1g a day with out getting high.

The links in Sue's signature will take you to all the places you need to learn. :circle-of-love::peace:

To carry this discussion further Big Budha, tacking isn't reserved for those who are working to control or heal disease. Your Endocannabinoid System is designed to keep your body in a state of homeostasis. Whenever you're stressed or sick your body's own system sometimes can't keep up with the demand for the endocannabinoids (the ones your body makes on its own and on demand) required to maintain that state. This is where the phytocannabinoids in cannabis come in so handy. They mirror the action of your own body's cannabinoids, allowing you to flood your system with an extra supply.

When you take cannabinoids into the body you must be aware of the bioavailability of your method of delivery. Smoking or vaping hits the system hard and heavy, but it puts those cannabinoids right into the bloodstream and that means the liver enzymes get their turn quickly and the conversion to euphoria begins. The same applies to ingesting - through the gut into the liver, you get high because the enzymes get their chance to convert the THC.

Tacking bypasses the blood/brain barrier and allows a greater number of cannabinoids to be utilized before the liver gets its turn. Because the protocol for tacking is to do small doses spread over the course of the day, and because you take the time to build up the doses slowly over time, there's no overwhelming flood of converted THC to get you high. You simply heal. And feel good while you heal. A boarderline high, if you will. So mild you don't detect it.

But back to my original point. We're living in a world filled with stressors, so my belief is we could all benefit from tacking. Someone like me, who's reasonably healthy, still needs the boost to my system. I like to think of it as my safety net. I don't want to wait until something I couldn't feel gets to a crisis stage and then I have to react.

Transferring a tacking oil conversation here:

Ok D. So I don't have to hunt down every post you ever made, can you go over your dosing schedule with me? Are you just tacking? How often? Rice size amounts or more? I am trying to get my wife and I dialed in. :circle-of-love::Namaste::peace:

:passitleft: High Super... I dose with 1/2 grain of rice in the morning after I get up and have my coffee... I usually try and eat a piece of toast before hand but I have to admit I don't always eat first in the morning... I have a hard time eating in the mornings and I don't know if it's tolerance or what but I don't have an issue with nausea... then I tack another 1/2 grain around 1pm after lunch... which 99% of the time is chicken noodle soup.... then sometimes I do another 1/2 grain after supper if I feel like I need it and sometimes I don't even think about it.... Then I tack 1/2 grain of nighttime oil about 9pm and if I let myself wind down that is all... If I'm still wound to tight I tack another 1/2 grain at midnight... that rarely happens... so every day without fail I tack a total of 1.5 grains and on some days I add up to another grain for a total of 2.5 grains and that is all.... I honestly thought I would end up having to work up to a substantually larger amount but I don't think so... I am going to stay at this dose for now and see what happens...:).....:circle-of-love:

Should we have put this in the "tacking" thread? Thanks. That is actually close to what we are doing. The afternoon dose for me is sometime more like 3 or 4 but it is fine. :thanks: :circle-of-love: :peace:

Hello, I am new on this website,
Im frantically looking for answers as my fathers dying of spinal cancer after a year he has already had prostate, and liver cancer then this but theres nothing at all doctors can do now but offer palliative care pain relief for him,

Im looking into finding the answers to this cannabis oil, simpsons oil, hash oil, what ia the differences what do i try to buy to give my father a fighting chance a little bit of hope that taking this oil can cure him or even prolong his short few months life expectancy
can anybody help me
what do i do?

where can i buy this
how does he take it

what dosage does he need

Ive been given a used tablet packet that has cannabis oil in it i think
its oily, yellowy black sticky ive left it in my freezer but how much do i give my dad

please somebody tell me what do i do how do i do it
please help asap

Hi Kjnw

I am so sorry to read about your Dad. I know this has be hard on you, him and everyone around him during this.
Hopefully we will have someone to answer specific questions for you soon, we have to understand different time zones and availability of the members here.

In the meantime, can you tell us more about the used capsule you mentioned? Where it came from and what they told you it was, or the purpose of it? You would certainly not want your Dad to take something that is unknown, so tell us more about that please.

Also, do you have any dispensaries in your area, or close enough to you that someone could obtain Concentrated oil? It would be known most generally as RSO (Rick Simpson Oil), or CCO (Concentrated Cannabis Oil).

I know it's hard to do right now, but please be patient and someone will be around to get you through this and help you take care of father.

Try to take some deep breaths whenever you can, try to stay calm, and know that you are doing everything you can.

Also, start with reading the beginning of this thread to get some pretty good information on the tacking of CCO, that's where it all starts. Reading up and learning.

:circle-of-love:

:welcome:Hi Kjnw...sorry to read of your dad's problems. Big stress, I know, but big hope too in these pages.

If you want ASAP answers, you need to answer back ASAP. It's almost 19 hours since Cannafan asked for clarification with no answer from you. Come on, lets jump on this together!!!

Do you live in a legal country/state? Are pot dispensaries available to you? What more info do you have of this oil you've got?

Have you read any of the threads in my signature (green type)? Your questions are all answered in the first few pages of the second and third links. Read these ASAP.

Come back with any questions you feel you need help with, and try to bring calm and peace to your dealings with your dad...he needs them both. State of mind is as powerful as the oil.

My cancer is in remission due to tacking the oil alone...no western meds, chemo, radiation, etc.

There is great hope.

Scientific Fact: cannabis kills cancer.

Welcome.....read, read, read.

:Namaste:
JohnnyOilseed

Cajun...you're up, buddy. Are you in touch w/ Kjnw?

Cajun...you're up, buddy. Are you in touch w/ Kjnw?
No response yet.
You pretty much covered it... read & process the beginning pages of this thread to learn how to apply the oil.
Ditto for making it.

I would throw your pill packet oil away personally, unless you can get the answers from the supplier Cannafan asked you.

T-John is very correct about communicating. Frankly, your father has little time it sounds like if palliative care is being discussed. The quicker you get up to speed, the better chances.
Serious illness, serious plan of attack.

Sorry for short replies, I'm still in the boonies 90% of the time for now.

hey friends, another noobie with serious questions here, I have been reading all the posts in green for days...i am not new to this site just new as a member and i need your help i have posted questions on two other threads and I apologize if its redundant: my 71 yr old Mom with lung cancer refusing all western meds but willing to try cco and she doesn't want the euphoria if possible

1. she has dentures with posts any advice if tacking will work?

2. Alternative method- Back door? does this cause euphoria?

Thank you

thank you

hey friends, another noobie with serious questions here, I have been reading all the posts in green for days...i am not new to this site just new as a member and i need your help i have posted questions on two other threads and I apologize if its redundant: my 71 yr old Mom with lung cancer refusing all western meds but willing to try cco and she doesn't want the euphoria if possible

1. she has dentures with posts any advice if tacking will work?

Thank you

thank you

Tacking will definitely work with dentures. There are several members here that tack that way and will chime in. As for your other question, that is Cajun's bailiwick. :peace:

Tacking will definitely work with dentures. There are several members here that tack that way and will chime in. As for your other question, that is Cajun's bailiwick. :peace:

I know he checks in so he may catch your post on the cancer protocol thread. Please be patient OU8one2. I'm glad you're getting answers.

No, not if inserted correctly, which is about 2" max.
Any further & the hepa. vein will absorb it & take it straight to the liver where the medicinal properties are broken down fairly quickly.

I've posted how to make & dose with suppositories somewhere around here.

No, not if inserted correctly, which is about 2" max.
Any further & the hepa. vein will absorb it & take it straight to the liver where the medicinal properties are broken down fairly quickly.

I've posted how to make & dose with suppositories somewhere around here.

Found it.

A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

The preceding posts are worth reading as well.

Back
Top Bottom