Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Supergroomer,

Any early reports on how the oil is going for you and the Mrs.? Anything notable yet?

:circle-of-love:

We are both at 1 week using the oil. We have probably gone through 1/2 the oil we have. and it is making a difference.

Mostly subtle things. For me, less waking up at night, less pain in my knee and back. More energy.

For her, also, more mobility. She has been able to get on the elliptical machine in the morning now which she was not able to do with the pain in her knee. She also has more energy. A friend stopped over last night and gave her a bottle of essential oils including frankincense and a bunch of others. She put some on her shoulder and it seemed to help the pain there. I will find out what else was in that mixture. :peace:

We are both at 1 week using the oil. We have probably gone through 1/2 the oil we have. and it is making a difference.

Mostly subtle things. For me, less waking up at night, less pain in my knee and back. More energy.

For her, also, more mobility. She has been able to get on the elliptical machine in the morning now which she was not able to do with the pain in her knee. She also has more energy. A friend stopped over last night and gave her a bottle of essential oils including frankincense and a bunch of others. She put some on her shoulder and it seemed to help the pain there. I will find out what else was in that mixture. :peace:

Awesome, thank you! I assume no problems with "High"? I have so many less aches and pains since I started the tacking/oil. It's really amazing once you start thinking back the things that used to be troublesome are no longer a problem. Little things and major things as well. My neck used to lock up on me from the bad nights not getting comfortable and constant interrupted sleep, it would stay that way for a week or more sometimes. I haven't had that problem in over a year now, because I sleep comfortably and sound.
Thanks for the update, and... :cco:

Awesome, thank you! I assume no problems with "High"? I have so many less aches and pains since I started the tacking/oil. It's really amazing once you start thinking back the things that used to be troublesome are no longer a problem. Little things and major things as well. My neck used to lock up on me from the bad nights not getting comfortable and constant interrupted sleep, it would stay that way for a week or more sometimes. I haven't had that problem in over a year now, because I sleep comfortably and sound.
Thanks for the update, and... :cco:

We are regular users anyway so even if there is a bit of a sloppy tack :drool: it is no big deal. If I swallow, I end up feeling like I have an edible on board. My wife has not complained about anything.:cco: :peace:

I need to make more oil very soon. Mom's supply is dwindling....like it's supposed to.

Mom is doing great on the oil tacking. She is really following instructions and hasn't had any sloppy tacks.
She does NOT get high, she does not get EUPHORIA. She just feels better, which is not euphoria. She's showing more energy, doesn't look depressed...
I have noticed that she no longer gets up from the table holding her stomach, which had become a habit. And she walks without slouching, which was due to the stomach hurting constantly.
I think this is going to be a permanent thing for her, and she believes it too.

....I just can't remember not to swallow sometimes.
WJ
:ciao:

Omg this is SO hard not to throw in a distasteful (pun intended) joke my brotha.

I need to make more oil very soon. Mom's supply is dwindling....like it's supposed to.

Mom is doing great on the oil tacking. She is really following instructions and hasn't had any sloppy tacks.
She does NOT get high, she does not get EUPHORIA. She just feels better, which is not euphoria. She's showing more energy, doesn't look depressed...
I have noticed that she no longer gets up from the table holding her stomach, which had become a habit. And she walks without slouching, which was due to the stomach hurting constantly.

I bet you're being happy so far gal. Great job with mom!

Great update On your mom Canna. What a relief, eh? Well done girl and give mom a hug from me (I know you can't tell her it's from me, but you know what I mean :cheesygrinsmiley: )

Lovely, lovely news about mom.

Healing and health is what we all want for ourselves and our loved ones.

Looks like there is a new answer to the joke "What is the difference between spit and swallow?"

Euphoria! :rofl:

WJ
:ciao:

Euphoria definition: a feeling or state of intense excitement and happiness.

The first few words......ROFL

If my Mom looked like she was in that state at her age, I would be seriously nervous. :laugh:

Thanks for the laughs. Much needed tonight.
Got my distiller and should be trying that out this weekend.

Blessed be the Oilseeds.

Fanny, I'm so excited for your Mom...what a huge relief that the oil works for that too!

The question I get the most these days:

Do you think the oil could help me with my problems?

It sure feels wonderful to know the answer!

:Namaste:
Johnnytheoilworksforthattoo

Back
Top Bottom