Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

I'm so sorry to hear about your wife, just because the Dr. say it's terminal does not mean it's terminal. We have a lot of people on 420 Magazine curing their stage 4 cancers. You are on the right site. have you read the first part of this journal? this link will get you started making the oil, read the first pages of both and then make a plan and get to it now.

We refer to RSO as CCO (Concentrated Cannabis Oil) when you figure out how to make the oil & how to tack the oil this will help to keep your wife from getting euphoric, and if she gets euphoric she may want to stop taking the oil, that would be very bad. Study these 2 journals and then come back and ask the question you will have.

How to make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

When reading these journal the name you are looking for with the best information is 420Motoco, read and learn.

Best of luck GreenLiv :love::cco::love:

Good luck. You are on the right path as opposed to chemo, etc.
You'll get lots of help here.

Thank you very much for the fast replies. I live in Colorado and we have applied for our med cards but are able to grow immediately. I will be purchasing an ounce to make the Rick Simpson Oil until my plants are grown. I was going to sign us up with a medical dispensary in Denver but was told to make it for her myself. So I will.
I have printed out the materials you referred me to on making the oil and have received messages to find the member Cajun Celtic to treat her. I am unable to message them right now though.
I bought 1 ounce of the breed mentioned on Rick Simpson's website but have now been told to use different ones for different times of the day?

Take a deep breath GreenLiv. :love: You're on the right path. Those more experienced than I will be here in a minute. You're in good hands.

Hello sir and thank you for responding. I was messaged that you were the staff member that would help? Can you please point me in the right direction? I have printed the method to make the Rick Simpson Oil and it seems easy enough but I was told mixing it with coconut oil is not the right way. This is all very confusing. I am not lazy, but there are too many different links to read on this website and we have NO TIME. Please help.
Good luck. You are on the right path as opposed to chemo, etc.
You'll get lots of help here.

Thank you very much for the fast replies. I live in Colorado and we have applied for our med cards but are able to grow immediately. I will be purchasing an ounce to make the Rick Simpson Oil until my plants are grown. I was going to sign us up with a medical dispensary in Denver but was told to make it for her myself. So I will.
I have printed out the materials you referred me to on making the oil and have received messages to find the member Cajun Celtic to treat her. I am unable to message them right now though.
I bought 1 ounce of the breed mentioned on Rick Simpson's website but have now been told to use different ones for different times of the day?

Their are two protocols here on 420 Magazine, both have proven to cure stage 4 cancer using CCO (Concentrated Cannabis Oil) these protocols are a vast improvement to the older protocol RSO. It is called tacking, When tacking you will want to work your wife up slowly to 5 or 6 grains of rice per day. Sativa for daytime & Indica for night time sleep. A good starting ratio is 2:1 THC/CBD. THC kills the cancer cells & CBD helps shrink the tumors and help with pain.

Here is a link to Cajuns A Base Treatment Regimen

You should have all the tools you can have. By the way Cajun just posted in the past few days that his stage 4 cancer IS GONE. Still wonder if CCO works? Get to work GreenLiv

Hello sir and thank you for responding. I was messaged that you were the staff member that would help? Can you please point me in the right direction? I have printed the method to make the Rick Simpson Oil and it seems easy enough but I was told mixing it with coconut oil is not the right way. This is all very confusing. I am not lazy, but there are too many different links to read on this website and we have NO TIME. Please help.

Follow the link with the big green heart in my signature line for Cajun's cancer protocol thread. Cajun can advise you on the oil to use. Please be aware that he just got out of the hospital. I can't guarantee he'll be there right now, but there's good information on the thread and you can leave questions for him there. He'll definately get back to you.

There's the thread on making oil, the one on tacking and the one on an aggressive cancer protocol.

In all of the threads the most pertinent info is in the first pages, with discussion on the following pages. We're all here for you. No one thinks you're lazy.

Hi GreenLiv
I hear you that time is of the essence. I know that the length of these threads can seem overwhelming but the main information you need is in the first few pages on both how to make the oil and the tacking protocol. Gathering this information may seem like too much time but if you only have half the information, or maybe the incorrect information, how much time will be wasted then. Stay positive. RSOiler provided you some great information that just saved you some time and money. He is just one of many in your support group...read and ask questions, it'll go faster than you think.

HI Greenliv, so sorry this is happening! I totally understand you wanting to get things moving quickly.
You're doing great so far! All of the information you can give is going to very helpful. Take some deep breaths, whenever you can, to try to keep the stress level down. It's important that you don't show how stressed you are when taking care of someone, if they see it...that makes them stressed as well. Try to relax as much as possible, so you can keep your mind focused on what you need to do. :)

Reading is going to be mandatory, but it's necessary for sure. You have the links you need now, so read on and ask those questions.

:circle-of-love:

I'll reinforce that encouragement to read. The time you invest up front pays great dividends later.

We're all just regular members here. The only "staff" are the Moderators. They handle the admin stuff.

First & foremost....
This is NOT a death sentence and IS curable with the oil.
I'll have to get with you tomorrow, but go to bed tonight with that....
Her cancer is NOT a death sentence.
I know exactly what the oncologist told you...
It's bullshit.
I can't promise you I'll cure her, but I'll strongly put it in your ear for now.
Let's start by knowing her exact diagnosis.
You've said "terminal" cancer. Let's not use that anymore. What stage is it & where did it originate?
Any other medical history that could possibly be important?

It is crucial you both join support groups for cancer. Family, friends, even doctors not in cancer will not be enough. You need the feedback & support of other patients. That will keep the stress down.

Remember, this is NOT a death sentence.
It's just a major challenge.

Hi Greenliv, glad to see you made it here and have heard from 420Motoco and Cajuncelt.

In May, the doctors diagnosed me with "terminal" prostate cancer, very fast growing, extremely advanced (stage 4), go home and settle your affairs, John...it's too late for us to help you.

I learned how to make and tack CCO, did so and tacked 10 times a day (1-1.5 grams/day) for 6 months.

I think it was late November:

No sign of cancer.
PSA of 556 reduced to 3.36 with tacking CCO alone...no western meds at all. Reduced sugar diet.

Cajun said it best...This is a challenge, not a death sentence.

Be at Peace and show Peace to your wife. Mental attitude is half the challenge.

:Namaste:

Thank you for your fast reply sir. I have tried to message you, but am not able until 50 posts.
She was diagnosed with breast cancer that has spread to her rectum and spleen now. The cancer is stage 4. Our doctor has said that she has a very limited time left and we should prepare to make her comfortable. Her cancer is hyper aggressive and spreading quickly.
I have read how to make the oil and am going to purchase a sativa for the day and indica for the night. I can buy cbd too.
I am not clear how she is supposed to take it. I am reading the links everyone has suggested and hope to be clear on that very quick. The doctor wants to open her up and remove the rectal tumors but she may be on a colostomy bag.

Greenliv,

Mix the sativa and CBD strains and make oil consisting of both for daytime use.

Leave the indica as indica only. Try to find a 'pure' indica, not hybrid, for good sleep at night.

Teach yourself and then your wife, how to tack (third green link in sig).

ALWAYS tack first! Add other protocols as you desire and with advise from Motoco or Cajun.

Hello, I am new here but have been lurking for over a year. I have studied all of the oil and tacking threads to no end. I am on my 2nd grow and do not really know what I am doing, I am learning as I go along. I made oil for topical use today. It is for degenertive issues for my partner. I want to make oil for tacking. I am curious about tacking on upper dentures; is it effective? My partner is not that cooperative unless it is very easy. I am trying to treat high blood pressure and diabetes as well as degenertive joint issues from injuries. Any advice would be so appreciated.

Hello, I am new here but have been lurking for over a year. I have studied all of the oil and tacking threads to no end. I am on my 2nd grow and do not really know what I am doing, I am learning as I go along. I made oil for topical use today. It is for degenertive issues for my partner. I want to make oil for tacking. I am curious about tacking on upper dentures; is it effective? My partner is not that cooperative unless it is very easy. I am trying to treat high blood pressure and diabetes as well as degenertive joint issues from injuries. Any advice would be so appreciated.

Welcome Mighty Mouse, yes, you can tack under your upper dentures, the taste will stay in your mouth a little longer, but you can rinse with cold water (swish and don't spit). It would be better if your partner had lower dentures or a larger lower bridge. If you have dentures (or not) it would be better to learn on yourself first and then you can teach your partner with confidence.

Start out with 1/4 grains of rice (CCO) to get use to it. A maintenance dose of 1 grain of rice in the morning (Sativa) and 1 dose at night (Indica) will regulate your blood pressure and your diabetes type II, if type I it will help that too, just a lot slower, and yes it will help with the pain as well.

Good luck Mighty Mouse :love::cco::love:

Thank you for your fast reply sir. I have tried to message you, but am not able until 50 posts.
She was diagnosed with breast cancer that has spread to her rectum and spleen now. The cancer is stage 4. Our doctor has said that she has a very limited time left and we should prepare to make her comfortable. Her cancer is hyper aggressive and spreading quickly.
I have read how to make the oil and am going to purchase a sativa for the day and indica for the night. I can buy cbd too.
I am not clear how she is supposed to take it. I am reading the links everyone has suggested and hope to be clear on that very quick. The doctor wants to open her up and remove the rectal tumors but she may be on a colostomy bag.

Ok, so stage 4 breast cancer met. to other organs.
First, is her cancer ER+? This is usually an estrogen based cancer that's going to change a few things from my end. Please find out.
We'll do way more than make her comfortable.
I wouldn't fear the surgery. Debulking the current tumors will make a big difference.
Tell ya what,
We try to keep the "method" threads specific & this is the main one. This is a submucosal method of dosing we call "tacking". I constantly refer folks here & you will be no different.
The benefits she'll receive from what this method does will "welcomed". Her blood pressure, glucose level, & more will balance out which will super charge the rest of what my advice to you will be.
So, stay here & we'll get John & Mo to get you tacking.
Most all of us can help with the oil making.
Jump over to the thread I ramble on for additional info beyond tacking so we can keep the threads on subject.
Sounds like you've calmed down a little? Good. You need to be her warrior...
We'll here for you as your probably getting.

Greenliv,

Mix the sativa and CBD strains and make oil consisting of both for daytime use.

Leave the indica as indica only. Try to find a 'pure' indica, not hybrid, for good sleep at night.

Teach yourself and then your wife, how to tack (third green link in sig).

ALWAYS tack first! Add other protocols as you desire and with advise from Motoco or Cajun.

John, will you handle the tacking info on this side for GL? We'll team up on this one. Sounds pretty aggressive so I'm going to concentrate on my end of it.

HI Mighty Mouse,

I have been having very good luck with tacking on my denture instead of just to the gum like I used to do. I seem to create less saliva that way. As has been stated here in previous posts, good fitting dentures are a must to keep that oil where you need it. I find it best to be sure my denture is dry where I put the oil on it, and try to dry my gums a bit before inserting the denture as well. Make sure you do not swallow any saliva, try to keep it in there as long as you can for maximum absorbing.
I don't know if it really makes a difference whether it's an upper or lower denture....maybe a more techy person can comment on that. I have done both. (Both partials)

:circle-of-love:

Yes her cancer is ER+. We asked our oncologist today. I have now purchased the strains you recommended. 1 oz of each of them. I am ready to make the oil, but am anxious to attempt it. I feel good I can.
I am a Nurse Practitioner by profession and need to add that I have read most of what you've wrote and am extremely impressed sir. I was surprised that you were not some type of clinician.
So she will be tacking first and then following that up with the procedures you then give? When will I receive those? I apologize if appearing pushy sir, but time is of the essence for us.

Back
Top Bottom