Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

So glad to hear your good news, and sorry to hear about your friend. Life and death go hand-in-hand. I had my husband in hospice when the end came and was so comforted by the compassion that was shown to us and the gentle, caring way they sheltered me during those final days. Palliative care has come leaps and bounds in recent years. Although your friend is in hospital, most have specialized staff that swoop in during these last moments to make all as well as they can.

My heart goes out to you. It's frustrating, I know, but we can't force people to follow us. All we can do is lead by example and keep getting the message out.

Be well, and don't be a stranger. :love:

Thank you Sweet sue.
Yes, they did come in and keep him very comfortable and was there for his family. They did a great job there I think. It is just so heartbreaking because he was a good friend and only 50 yr old. We all went to Florida together a couple months ago. It is nice that we have that memory wtih him. We miss him already

peace
fsc

I have been reading through the previous posts. Right now I am on page 110. I have been cringing for about 10 pages now. What the heck happened. MOTOCO takes a break and the thread is hijacked. I am edited this post because I see that MO stepped in and took charge of the issue.

MO, you are my hero. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good morning FSC, at the top of the page on the right hand side find the 420 Resources button, hover over that and find 420 Stall, hit that, then pick a moderator (Teddy is a very nice guy) send him a pm asking him for help finding your old password & account. This will get back here fsc!

Good morning FSC, at the top of the page on the right hand side find the 429 Resources button, hover over that and find 420 Stall, hit that, then pick a moderator (Teddy is a very nice guy) send him a pm asking him for help finding your old password & account. This will get back here fsc!

Really? They will do that?? Thanks!!! I will try right now. :cheesygrinsmiley:

RSOiler
LOL I did notice that but I knew what you meant.

Canna,
How is your mother doing? Is she still with us?

Hi, yes she is doing great! Her broken hips have all healed. Her skin cancer has been gone for quite some time, she didn't use oil for that initially. I wasn't even living in the same state then. We did try a little dabbing of oil on some spots she still had on her arms to see if it would improve them, but had to stop doing it when I had to stop growing. I actually did see some improvements in those, so we will try again now that I can make the oil again.
She has now committed to trying the oil internally to ease her stomach issues that have plagued her for years, because she has seen what it did for me and that it continued to be fixed even after having to stop the oil regimen for a few months. The IBS/IBD has not returned, although stress brings on stomach ailments. Two totally different ailments for me.
I'm growing again, making oil...so we will be getting her on the regimen. :cheer: (she doesn't know I'm growing again, I will probably tell her I'm getting the oil from a trusted source. LOL)

Have a great day and I hope you get that password fixed. If anything, you could use your original name and just put a number at the end or something to make it almost the same. Budnoob has had to do that, but we still know who it is. :)

Hi, yes she is doing great! Her broken hips have all healed. Her skin cancer has been gone for quite some time, she didn't use oil for that initially. I wasn't even living in the same state then. We did try a little dabbing of oil on some spots she still had on her arms to see if it would improve them, but had to stop doing it when I had to stop growing. I actually did see some improvements in those, so we will try again now that I can make the oil again.
She has now committed to trying the oil internally to ease her stomach issues that have plagued her for years, because she has seen what it did for me and that it continued to be fixed even after having to stop the oil regimen for a few months. The IBS/IBD has not returned, although stress brings on stomach ailments. Two totally different ailments for me.
I'm growing again, making oil...so we will be getting her on the regimen. :cheer: (she doesn't know I'm growing again, I will probably tell her I'm getting the oil from a trusted source. LOL)

Have a great day and I hope you get that password fixed. If anything, you could use your original name and just put a number at the end or something to make it almost the same. Budnoob has had to do that, but we still know who it is. :)

That is great news!! I have often wondered how you both were doing. I knew you had to shut down your grow. Your whole life was turned upside down in an instant. And now you are back. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It saddens me deeply to advise our community that I've just received news of our dear brother Tim aka 420 Motoco passing away. :rip:

We'll post more when we get the official details from his wife, Mo. :love:

Sending you all my love and positive energy through the Universe Brother Tim, wherever you are. :Namaste:

It saddens me deeply to advise our community that I've just received news of our dear brother Tim aka 420 Motoco passing away. :rip:

We'll post more when we get the official details from his wife, Mo. :love:

Sending you all my love and positive energy through the Universe Brother Tim, wherever you are. :Namaste:

Words fail me....my deepest and heartfelt condolences to Mo and Tim's family.

I said to myself the other day " We can all relax now - Motoco's back". His constant and kind advice gave hope to many many newbies like me and I will be forever in his debt.

That's all I've got. I'm no good with words...

R.I.P. Tim. Lest we forget.

Rest in Peace my dearest friend, mentor, and savior Tim.
Your Compassion to me was boundless and I already miss you like I would air.
:Namaste:

Mo and this community and the world has lost a great man, Mo is in great pain right now, and she is thankfully surrounded by family & friends. We all love you very much Mo, God bless you. I have lost a true brother, a true friend and my mentor/guru. (hard to see the key board with these tears in my eyes).

I would like to tell the "oilheads" and the world how "TACKING" was born.........
Many years ago Tim & Mo started to study RSO (Rick Simpson Oil), at that time the way to take the oil was by putting a little dab between your cheek & gum and let it drain down to your liver. This will send you into orbit within a couple of hours, you would need to build up a tolerance in order to get enough oil in your system to heal/cure your aliments or cancer. One day Tim was standing in the mirror and getting ready to put the oil in between his cheek & gum, while standing there with his finger and oil in his mouth pushed against his gum he was thinking very deep about a friend who was having trouble dosing the oil (hands were to shaky). When he realized he had been standing there with his finger on his lower gum he removed his finger and noticed that the oil was gone, absorb into his gum. About 2 hours later when he felt no euphoria (light bulb moment) he knew he was on to something. For the next year or so Tim & Mo turned off the internet and started to learn this new method while helping themselves and some friends that needed help. Using this method to heal some friends of stage 4 cancer he felt compelled to get the word out. He started two journals (see my signature) that have grown to about 120 pages of his knowledge and compassion in helping the people most in need. This was how "Tacking" was born. Tim is the founder of the "Tacking protocol" and will always be known for saving countless lives without the unwanted euphoria, a feeling that stops most elderly from getting the oil they need.

Tim has helped me learn this method without any thoughts of his own time, I asked questions like a 2 year old hanging on to mommies dress. Tim, what is a good daytime strain? Tim, what is a good nighttime strain? Tim, is this the right strain? Tim, is this hybrid okay to use for daytime? Tim, I didn't see any small bubbles? Tim, what are the big bubbles doing? Tim, did I just mess this up?.................Tim, how's the family today? He always gave me a well thought out answer just like he did in his journals. Tim's the Warrior fighting the fight for the people that were sent home from the doctors to die, out of money and out of options. Tim would donate his medicine and knowledge to help save their lives, and he saved a lot of lives and he will continue to save lives through these journals & "Oilheads".

This thread is the tip of the spear and I will PICKUP MOTOCO'S FLAG AND HEAD STRAIGHT INTO THE FIGHT knowing that Motoco has giving me (us Oilheads) the knowledge to go forward and save lives, heal ailments and help people with their maintenance doses so the only time they will need a doctor is for a physical ailment.

GOD BLESS TIM
GOD BLESS THE "OILHEADS (past, present & future)
LONG LIVE MOTOCO

Thank you, RSOiler

From Tim's daughter :love:

My father had suffered a stroke on the morning of December 18th around 8 am. From that point he was rushed into ICU and because of the lack of oxygen, my father suffered cognitive brain damage and was only sustained by life support. My dad's wishes were not to be on life support, and he passed December 19th at 3:45 pm.

We'll be working on a Fallen Warrior's thread for our Brother Tim. :rip:

Mo and this community and the world has lost a great man, Mo is in great pain right now, and she is thankfully surrounded by family & friends. We all love you very much Mo, God bless you. I have lost a true brother, a true friend and my mentor/guru. (hard to see the key board with these tears in my eyes).

I would like to tell the "oilheads" and the world how "TACKING" was born.........
Many years ago Tim & Mo started to study RSO (Rick Simpson Oil), at that time the way to take the oil was by putting a little dab between your cheek & gum and let it drain down to your liver. This will send you into orbit within a couple of hours, you would need to build up a tolerance in order to get enough oil in your system to heal/cure your aliments or cancer. One day Tim was standing in the mirror and getting ready to put the oil in between his cheek & gum, while standing there with his finger and oil in his mouth pushed against his gum he was thinking very deep about a friend who was having trouble dosing the oil (hands were to shaky). When he realized he had been standing there with his finger on his lower gum he removed his finger and noticed that the oil was gone, absorb into his gum. About 2 hours later when he felt no euphoria (light bulb moment) he knew he was on to something. For the next year or so Tim & Mo turned off the internet and started to learn this new method while helping themselves and some friends that needed help. Using this method to heal some friends of stage 4 cancer he felt compelled to get the word out. He started two journals (see my signature) that have grown to about 120 pages of his knowledge and compassion in helping the people most in need. This was how "Tacking" was born. Tim is the founder of the "Tacking protocol" and will always be known for saving countless lives without the unwanted euphoria, a feeling that stops most elderly from getting the oil they need.

Tim has helped me learn this method without any thoughts of his own time, I asked questions like a 2 year old hanging on to mommies dress. Tim, what is a good daytime strain? Tim, what is a good nighttime strain? Tim, is this the right strain? Tim, is this hybrid okay to use for daytime? Tim, I didn't see any small bubbles? Tim, what are the big bubbles doing? Tim, did I just mess this up?.................Tim, how's the family today? He always gave me a well thought out answer just like he did in his journals. Tim's the Warrior fighting the fight for the people that were sent home from the doctors to die, out of money and out of options. Tim would donate his medicine and knowledge to help save their lives, and he saved a lot of lives and he will continue to save lives through these journals & "Oilheads".

This thread is the tip of the spear and I will PICKUP MOTOCO'S FLAG AND HEAD STRAIGHT INTO THE FIGHT knowing that Motoco has giving me (us Oilheads) the knowledge to go forward and save lives, heal ailments and help people with their maintenance doses so the only time they will need a doctor is for a physical ailment.

GOD BLESS TIM
GOD BLESS THE "OILHEADS (past, present & future)
LONG LIVE MOTOCO

Thank you, RSOiler

Thank you so much for your lesson on the history of Tacking and Tim's/Motoco's contribution.
Bless You.

Thanks, wildjim. Your words strengthen us.

That man was a legend. The reason I joined this site was to thank him for teaching me what I had been missing with my oil treatment. I had some pretty decent results for somebody who went untreated for Lyme disease for 15 years, it was literally changing my entire life. I am still young and will help as many people as I can with the method this man came up with. You cannot put a price on the most invaluable things in life. I never meet the man or talked to him, but Motoco changed my life forever, and the revolution is coming in all the best ways as I will look to pay it forward like he would always mention. This treatment technique is absolutely remarkable. I wish his family nothing but peace and love. RIP SIR

Welcome Poooobs, it looks like you are a "Oilseed" please head over to the journal that is dedicated to Motoco (Tim). You will be very welcome there..............

:welcome:Hey Poooobs (my eyes do a dyslexic thing with so many ooooooo's),

I'm helping a friend with 20 year Lyme learn to tack. She's been doing very well in a short time, but I've used all my day oil and been out for 2 days...indica at night but no sativa 2 days and she is crashing energy wise and in great pain without it. I make the oil outside, and it's been raining for......oh, I don't know, like 3 years straight already!!! OK, 3 days...but cabin fever is setting in early! And we need the oil.

Any tips for Lyme will get my full attention, poooobs buddy.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom