Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Hi Luma621,

Welcome to 420 Magazine!

Really appreciate you sharing your journey with your mother and her fight against cancer. Stories shared like this is such a big part of getting others to learn about cannabis concentrated Oil. Unfortunately many people never share their experiences due to many different reasons, but mainly the reason is due to misleading information that has been in place for many many years.

Please share all your journals and progress of your mothers cancer. This is what changes peoples opinion and aids tremendously to helping others with cancer to give them other options to cure that is natural and taken properly is not only safe but in many cases people can still continue their way of life while being cured.

We thank you so much for your courage to help spread awareness. If just one reader can read your post and save their life with your inspirational post is a true blessing. :high-five::bravo:

Motoco 1982:thanks:

Hey everybody.
I just wanted to thank all of you for putting so much time into helping others. This thread has helped me understand my mothers doses a whole lot more clearly. She is using RSO to fight her ovarian. She's had it for about 10 years it's just now really beating up on her. Chemo is not an option anymore and we all now see that we should have started the oil a long time ago. But we are here where we are today so grateful to have the knowledge now. That is important and we are lucky to have this option.

Anyways. I would love to share her story and Progress more as it all goes along. Also really want to try the gum method as described in the thread. I've learned so much for you guys. Thank you! When I get some more free time I'd love to share her whole story with the cannabis oil treatment. I've kept a nice record of dosing times and amounts. Her spoken description of feelings and symptom relief. Related with the cancer and other ailments. I hope the details I've kept a record of can help others.
I'll get back soon...but thank you thank you thank you! We will never give up. My mother is a strong person and her hearing about all of you knowledgeable, huge hearted people has helped ease her worry about a lot of things. Much love!

Taylor

Motoco,

It's been a couple weeks since I posted. This year has been hell. My father had a stroke and passed away, so I been preoccuppied. Although I am still grieving, its time to get back on track and cure my cancer before it takes my life. I been tacking and feel pretty confident that I am doing it right. I want to up my dose to a gram a day so I can cure this damn disease.

My question for you- how many times a day should i dose? How many gram of oil will I get in a ounce of weed- this is important because I been buying an ounce at a time (400 dollars) so if I need to buy in bulk, I will. Is it bad that I take a little more at night then the rest of the day since I am going to bed and don't care if there is any effects on me?

Thanks a lot Motoco- hope you been well and look forward to hearing from you my friend.

Hi FightingCancer,

So sorry to hear about your loss as this truly saddens me. My deepest condolences to you and your family. Things will get better my friend. As you stated, its time to get you healed. I'm glad you have been tacking correctly. And after all you have been through I'm really glad your back and ready to kick cancer's ass.

Quickly getting caught up, what amounts are you doing now and how often? This will tell me how we can advance properly and safe. As soon as I get this information back from you I will give your medication times and the amount. Are you still on a work schedule?

If you get quality product you can get approximately 4-4.5 grams. Depending on your budget if you can afford it get a one pound. If not check out a half pound or even a quarter pound. A pound of product will yield approximately 64 grams at 4 grams of concentrate per ounce. 60 grams approximately for the cure and any left over will be used as a follow up precaution using about a grain of rice a day for one to 2 months. My understanding is you had no chemo so a pound is all you need right now.

I've been well my friend. I was worried about you and glad your back on track with everything going on in your life. Reply back asap and I'll get your regiment down.

Motoco 1982

I'm dosing 3-4 times a day with the largest amount at night before I go to bed. My dose is more than a grain of rice and I usually am completely fine. I am still working but I work from home sometimes and even if I am in the office, I will take doses- my life is more important than anything else right now. And I need to get this cancer out of my body before I get worse. I can't have my mother lose her husband and oldest son or have my gf lose her bf and father of her children.

I'm anxious to hear back from you. I will inquire about the price of a pound tomorrow.

Glad to hear you are well my friend. Speak to you soon brother

Hi FightingCancer,

So sorry to hear about your loss as this truly saddens me. My deepest condolences to you and your family. Things will get better my friend. As you stated, its time to get you healed. I'm glad you have been tacking correctly. And after all you have been through I'm really glad your back and ready to kick cancer's ass.

Quickly getting caught up, what amounts are you doing now and how often? This will tell me how we can advance properly and safe. As soon as I get this information back from you I will give your medication times and the amount. Are you still on a work schedule?

If you get quality product you can get approximately 4-4.5 grams. Depending on your budget if you can afford it get a one pound. If not check out a half pound or even a quarter pound. A pound of product will yield approximately 64 grams at 4 grams of concentrate per ounce. 60 grams approximately for the cure and any left over will be used as a follow up precaution using about a grain of rice a day for one to 2 months. My understanding is you had no chemo so a pound is all you need right now.

I've been well my friend. I was worried about you and glad your back on track with everything going on in your life. Reply back asap and I'll get your regiment down.

Motoco 1982

Thank you for the information. Your doing it right and now we can proceed upping your dosing regiment. Here is your new increased regiment. Increase to 6 times a day and that includes your night time dose. Stay at a grain of rice right now. Do not get careless or in a rush when you tack your doses because you do it more often. Remember at any time you feel nauseous eat a light snack and drink some water. Make sure you stay hydrated. We will up the dose again when you let me know everything is o.k. with no issues in a couple of days. If your working at home its the safest place to be while increasing your dosages. You will be up and running at capacity shortly. Make sure and let me know if your having any issues. I applaud your effort and attitude now. Its has taken the fear factor away and now your mind is on the offense. Do you feel better nowthan when you started? I'm talking health wise even with all that has happened recently?

Motoco 1982

Hi Motoco 1982, I'm really appreciating all the info you are sharing. I'm hoping you can give me a starting point for my own health issues. I'm not a cannabis user but the time has come to do some research. Post Viral Chronic Fatigue for 18 years, over 70 health professionals, jobs, girlfriends, damn near everything including my life, lost. I got a run of the mill bug when I was 22 and never fully recovered. I feel like my immune system is stuck on 'fight' mode 75% of the time. I can't sleep without taking antidepressants (for 12 years), chronic anxiety, cannot gain weight, inflammation, pain,hypertension. I feel like I need to sleep for weeks and haven't truly relaxed for years. I could go on but you may have some ideas by now. From what I have read, an Indica dominant strain sounds like the first thing to try. I'm in New Zealand but treatment is illegal here. There are semi-underground options here but it's very risky; I think a trip to the States could be on the cards. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Hi sick42long,

You have been sick for two long! For your illness severities you need Cannabis Concentrated Oil. With all your issues you have explained you need a daytime & nighttime preventive maintenance/ wellness regiment. Normally a pm/wellness requires one grain of rice amount per day. In your case that would be a starting point and would work up to 2 grains of rice a day. Your diagnosis is complex and requires a blend for daytime use of a high CBD strain. Everyday it seems a new one is coming out. I would suggest Harle-Tsu google this for the stats mixed with a hybrid strain that is around 50/50 sativa/indica for your daytime strain. This would combat your depression and have high CBD's for pain and inflammation as well as high THC healing/repairing other damage like glands and organs,etc. A pure Indica for your insomnia issues as well taking care of your anxiety/panic attacks. Normally I would suggest starting off with daytime oil in the a.m., in your case because of severe lack of sleep I would start off with a pure of Indica as you can get like Master Kush/Afgan Kush/like and get well rested. Lack of sleep sets off a lot of issues and can decline health at a rapid pace. Once rested start your daytime and nighttime regiment as your symptoms need both. This should be a great starting point. If you decide to go this route and get these type of strains made into the concentrated oil you might have to tweak a blend or two for your needs. When your at that point we can discuss that. . Sooner you start the quicker you start healing. Hope this helps.
:welcome: :420:

Motoco 1982

Hi Motoco 1982, I'm really appreciating all the info you are sharing. I'm hoping you can give me a starting point for my own health issues. I'm not a cannabis user but the time has come to do some research. Post Viral Chronic Fatigue for 18 years, over 70 health professionals, jobs, girlfriends, damn near everything including my life, lost. I got a run of the mill bug when I was 22 and never fully recovered. I feel like my immune system is stuck on 'fight' mode 75% of the time. I can't sleep without taking antidepressants (for 12 years), chronic anxiety, cannot gain weight, inflammation, pain,hypertension. I feel like I need to sleep for weeks and haven't truly relaxed for years. I could go on but you may have some ideas by now. From what I have read, an Indica dominant strain sounds like the first thing to try. I'm in New Zealand but treatment is illegal here. There are semi-underground options here but it's very risky; I think a trip to the States could be on the cards. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Hi Wildrosebud...I'm interested in your post on your stats for the concentrate .... Those numbers are terrific. I'm curious though, is that the content of THC/CBD or the potency, this is where it can be tricky. If a top shelf ounce cost 300.00 as an example and it pulls 4 grams of concentrate and you can purchase 5 grams for 100.00...wow. Pure Gold has numbers that are 74-84 % THC but on links I've found other than theirs potency testing was done and it was LOW. Just letting you know the numbers can be deceiving. That being said I started on Pure Gold and it worked well. I would like to learn their method of separating the cannabinoids using a spinner and then making it pliable using grape seed oil. Pure Gold sells for 40.00 a half gram and 80.00 a gram, cheaper if a senior...lol. So yes, the price is decent, in fact TREMENDOS is those numbers are potency...btw I never seen potency this high, but, I'm willing to try...lolol.

By law my dispensary has to test potency accurately for all their products. They follow regulations big times lol.... The Amber Oil potency numbers I posted better be correct or my dispensary could be in big trouble lol I do not think they are deceiving me though like I said they work closely with the government who is a stickler with regulations , they even get on spot inspections by them and often have to change small things to please HC. The way they make it is pretty classic , using cold extraction just right to get primarily the terpines out just before the chlorophyll starts to break down. That is my "Guess" I make it the same way so that is the best way I can describe it. Not sure if my info helped at all....

Hi Everyone, I need feedback my mother has cancer she ingested 2 grams of RSO cannabis oil and has now been sleeping for about 20 hrs, when I say sleep its deep sleep. is it normal ?

First time I ate a entire vial 1-2 grams Oil I slept for 12 hours and was dried out too. My gf said she try wakingme up no go lol Best sleep of my life! I shoulda hydrated better before laying down. I guess this is why it is important we discuss and learn.

Our Forum owner 420 is currently testing a gum applied Cannabis Oil regimen. I hope he posts lots about it , sounds like he was quite excited bout the whole thing :)

Wow! You should trying the tacking method. No euphoria and still gives a great night sleep. I take my night time dose about an hour before bed using the tack method. Then when I hit the sack I toke or vap a couple of hits and after watching the tube a little bit I'm counting sheep in 3D color:). It has to be a clean indica as possible. Any Sativa will keep the wheels upstairs turning, not good for sleep. If your concentrate is Sativa dominate then I would use that for daytime oil tacked the same way. Its amazing how the wellness feeling turns your life around while it heals. I totally agree why it is important to discuss and learn.

Thank you so much for your responses!

Re: Post Viral Chronic Fatigue. Harle Tsu and Kush combination.

Thank-you Motoco for putting together a basic plan for me to work with. An article I read on 'Cannabinoids and Viral Infections' concludes with this:

'Cannabinoids are profoundly anti-inflammatory and impair many Ca2+-dependent enzyme systems which are central to inflammatory and cell-autonomous antiviral responses. When viral-induced host responses lead to immunopathology, as is seen in a rodent model of multiple sclerosis, TMEV-IDD, or in a persistent infection of the central nervous system caused by a non-lytic virus, BDV, cannabinoid treatment was beneficial.

In all other virus infections, both in vitro and in vivo, cannabinoid treatment led to disease progression, increased pathology, and sometimes to host death. Therefore, in many clinical settings, including latent infections caused by HIV-1 or HSV-1, and persistent infection of the liver caused by HCV, cannabinoids lead to worsened disease outcome.'

So I think it's a case of just taking things slowly to begin with, perhaps concentrating on getting a good sleep first. It seems the risk is turning off the inflammation therefore allowing this stealth virus I possibly have, to multiply and make me worse.

After 18 years of trying, I'm willing to be the guinea pig. I'll be in touch. Thank -you.

Your welcome. That is exactly how I started out by being a guinea pig. Anything I can help you with just chime in. Please keep in touch.
Best of luck!

I'm dosing 3-4 times a day with the largest amount at night before I go to bed. My dose is more than a grain of rice and I usually am completely fine. I am still working but I work from home sometimes and even if I am in the office, I will take doses- my life is more important than anything else right now. And I need to get this cancer out of my body before I get worse. I can't have my mother lose her husband and oldest son or have my gf lose her bf and father of her children.

I'm anxious to hear back from you. I will inquire about the price of a pound tomorrow.

Glad to hear you are well my friend. Speak to you soon brother

First post on this forum for me, really a good thread so I joined. I'd like to suggest to check out other options as well, of course the RSO treatment is important but depending on what type of cancer it is you have a few other things you can do along with the RSO. The first thing I'd check is Vitamin B17 along with raw foods and an alkaline diet. All things you can get going alongside your RSO regimen with a little research and diligence which you seem to have from the posts I've seen. B17 is available on Amazon, I take a low dose regularly just to keep things in check. It only reacts to enzymes found in cancer cells. So a double frontal attack system for you. Keep up a good spirit and my prayers for your full recovery and will look forward to your good news as you progress!

Dear Motoco,

Thanks for the kind words. To be sure, I did NOT have this dosing knowledge until I read your post a half dozen times. I was on the right path but YOU just cut off any further dosing that plants me in the couch for longer periods than I planned!

I think your post was the quintessential AHA! on this issue I have been looking for this info over long period of time. I cannot tell you how many times my wife has just pointed and laughed at me, using her Beavis and Butthead voices, while I try to get her to bring to me the channel changer because..well...my motor skills were too impaired. Don't get me wrong, I certainly had a fun time, but I KNOW most people would not find it fun in the least. And NOW I know that dosing properly does not have to include time travel-as in "how did I get to tomorrow without remember yesterday?"

So, again, I could have stumbled for another couple of years until it dawned on me there had to be another way other than eating the entire dose! You saved my wife a lot of baby sitting of me!!

Speaking of my wife, she is someone who CANNOT take any mental state-of-mind shift without becoming sleepless and, well...very uncomfortable. She does not get high nor drink nor smoke (anymore).

I have a couple gallons, spread over many hybrids and jars, of glycerine tinctures. All of them are slightly different approaches given my conversations with the mod at SkunkPharm. I now understand that anything with a sativa influence, which is most of what I grew for several years (TGA Subcools genetics) makes her very uneasy and sleepless.

I want her to avail herself to my indica dom tinctures but I think it still has too much of a sativa influence. These days it is hard to find a simple indica without a Thai/Mexican/African influence somewhere in its past to create longer internode growth. I intend to grow a total indica (to the degree they are at all available these days in seeds form) and making part of it very weak for her to attempt to titrate.

Do you think the 'on the gums' method would work for glycerin tinctures? I know that alcohol might be faster but she has a problem with ethanol in the least amount. She is very touchy about her conscious state. In fact, she is very much like our Dobes in this way-the worst thing you can do to a Doberman is drug them in anyway. Alert is their design and being other than alert makes them crazy. My wife has had them since she was a baby and we have had them together for 15 years. Seeing my wife drugged is just very sad-she does NOT like it. (Of course, I like it enough for the both of us, and like you said earlier...moderation is good and THAT took me a long time to learn).

Both of us have cancer in our parents lines. I am going to have at least three rounds of RSO available after this summer just to be proactive.

But, her blood pressure is high and she HATES her blood pressure medicine since she is very athletic and her meds tire her and put her to sleep.

Any advice on a hybrid for blood pressure?

Again, thanks for the kind words. And thanks for making your dosing method so clear and concise. I will NEVER take RSO in face-planting doses again (unless, of course, being face planted is what i want to do-lol)!!

I'm battling higher blood pressure and found this thread which has been really informative! The act of lowering your blood pressure will cause her to become tired, she should find something that works and just stick with it until she's used to it. It takes a bit because we get used to high blood pressure, I actually like the feeling seem to get more done! For MMJ I don't know exactly but I tried 3 different BP meds all of which were horrible, I told my wife I'd rather be dead that have those side-effects. What has worked for me is Linden Mistletoe compound which has zero side effect but the problem is you have to take it 2 to 3X per day. So I've switched to some Ayurvedic stuff called Carditone pill a day and works great, numbers are perfect. A little tiring at first but you get used to it and any exercise seems to knock out the tired feeling and all natural. Just trying to help, hope it helps you out. High BP sucks but the Big Pharma solutions are even worse, no surprise there. If you find a strain that works also I'm all ears....

Motoco,

I did get your message and it was greatly appreciated. I been trying to dose 4-5 times a day. I will get back to you in a couple days to see hows its going.

One thing i meant to mention was I been feeling sick in the morning to the point where I am vomiting. It only occurs from the morning to about lunch time. Can this be from the oil? I read something bout Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome. Not sure if that plays in here but I am a little concerned and hope its not my cancer getting worse

One thing i meant to mention was I been feeling sick in the morning to the point where I am vomiting. It only occurs from the morning to about lunch time. Can this be from the oil? I read something bout Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome. Not sure if that plays in here but I am a little concerned and hope its not my cancer getting worse
FightingCancer,
As soon as you feel nauseous you need to hydrate and eat something. It will improve and dissipate in about 5 minutes. Other than that you might have stepped up your dose to much to soon. Next time that happens just hydrate and eat right when you feel it. Let me know. Its not your cancer Brother. Not with the amount your taking.

Hi
Motoco 1982 / 420 Crew

As an update to my father's situation we have some positive news !
The results from the scans have shown a 70% reduction in his tumors !
We still have not discussed the oil with the hospital, their plan would be for my father to rest for 3 weeks and do the same course of chemo again. My father is going to continue with the oil for the next 3/4 weeks and have another scan, at this point he would have been taking the oil for a further 5 weeks from when the scans were taken, hopefully ample time to see if there is further reduction....
Thanks again for your help .... Ill keep you posted X

I forgot to mention FC. I want to know how your hydrating and food regimen is. Always make sure you eat and hydrate something before you take your medication. Remember your using a sativa strain and it will curb your appetite.

Back
Top Bottom