Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

First of all I'm sending my best wishes to cajuncelt - I sincerely hope you get over this current hurdle, mate. We're all thinking of you!

Now, I didn't get to do any tacking on the weekend, for a variety of reasons, but I finished making my oil.

I got 27 grams from 6.7oz of Acapulco Gold Sativa for Daytime THC:
17 grams from 4.6oz of Critical Cure for daytime CBD, to be blended with the above in a 2:1 ratio, and
13 grams from 4 oz of Critical Kush Indica for nighttime use.

I also have about 3 oz of Pineapple Chunk indica dom still curing, on the reserve bench.

So I've presently got 57 grams of good quality oil, but nothing left for my maintenance doses, so I'm hesitating big time here.

The other hesitating issue I have is my job. I'm self employed with regular clients who do longish sessions (2-4 hrs) sitting alongside me. Longer sessions last 6-7 hrs without a break. With the tacking regime of doses every 2 hrs, (plus 15-20 minutes until the 2nd tack) how do I dose without lots of questions coming at me?

I believe that the regimen, to succeed, has to be regular. Unfortunately I can't see that happening.

However if I take the 3 months off, my clients will go elsewhere, so I feel I'm between a rock and a hard place.

Thus my hesitation.

In my mind's eye I see a system of dosing whereby I could prepare a day's doses beforehand, each tack divided up accordingly by heating the oil and using a penicillin-type needle to dispense it evenly, lining it up on a carrier that I could simply detach and apply to my gums without having to go through the whole "warmup and wait" procedure. Like sticking the dose to a little bit of cardboard or paper and then applying it to the gum?

I have never even tried tacking (!), but this oil is the stickiest, most unworkable substance I've ever come across and I can't see myself getting this finger tacking (with humblest apologies to Motoco!) to work in my situation. This pre-preparation system is, without any proof at all, I think, the only one that will work for me in my current position.

Sorry that this is all about me, but I don't feel qualified to help anybody else yet.

So, anyone got any ideas?

As usual, good luck and good health to all to enter here, cheers, Nobby

High Nobby,:ciao:
Can't sleep, so I thought I'd just say LMAO at the " I have never even tried tacking (!), but this oils the stickiest......." :rofl: I can't "do" finger tacking either! Yuck! You'd have one healthy finger though!!! I'm fortunate in that I can use my lower denture in place of my finger. Aside from the weirdness associated with taking out ones lower teeth, applying the oil to the underside of the aforementioned denture and replacing it is so easy compared to the folks struggling to get the sh!t off their fingers. If you are considering dentures, I recommend the lowers.:thumb:

My point is that it must eventually be that easy for tacking to go main stream. Lots of work on sprays now. With all our big brains, we'll get-r-done! Your idea with something to put the oil on to carry it to your gums is spot on. :love:

Like tooth whitening strips for the gums, impregnated with oil, that are soft and dissolve with the oil and mask the taste. Patent #420strips......:thanks:

:circle-of-love:

First of all I'm sending my best wishes to cajuncelt - I sincerely hope you get over this current hurdle, mate. We're all thinking of you!

Now, I didn't get to do any tacking on the weekend, for a variety of reasons, but I finished making my oil.

17 grams from 4.6oz of Critical Cure for daytime CBD, to be blended with the above in a 2:1 ratio, and

I also have about 3 oz of Pineapple Chunk indica dom still curing, on the reserve bench.

So I've presently got 57 grams of good quality oil, but nothing left for my maintenance doses, so I'm hesitating big time here.

The other hesitating issue I have is my job. I'm self employed with regular clients who do longish sessions (2-4 hrs) sitting alongside me. Longer sessions last 6-7 hrs without a break. With the tacking regime of doses every 2 hrs, (plus 15-20 minutes until the 2nd tack) how do I dose without lots of questions coming at me?

I believe that the regimen, to succeed, has to be regular. Unfortunately I can't see that happening.

However if I take the 3 months off, my clients will go elsewhere, so I feel I'm between a rock and a hard place.

Thus my hesitation.

In my mind's eye I see a system of dosing whereby I could prepare a day's doses beforehand, each tack divided up accordingly by heating the oil and using a penicillin-type needle to dispense it evenly, lining it up on a carrier that I could simply detach and apply to my gums without having to go through the whole "warmup and wait" procedure. Like sticking the dose to a little bit of cardboard or paper and then applying it to the gum?

I have never even tried tacking (!), but this oil is the stickiest, most unworkable substance I've ever come across and I can't see myself getting this finger tacking (with humblest apologies to Motoco!) to work in my situation. This pre-preparation system is, without any proof at all, I think, the only one that will work for me in my current position.

Sorry that this is all about me, but I don't feel qualified to help anybody else yet.

Why are you doing the oil in the first place?

Perhaps you could do my wife's method which is to prepare 3 capsules for the day, each capsule being 1/3 if a gram, for a total of a gram per day. Then, in the morning squeeze about 1/4 to 1/2 grain of rice worth onto your finger and tack it. 15 minutes later, swallow the rest of the capsule. The tacking beforehand prevents any major high from the capsule, and you can go about your normal business. Be forewarned though, it took two to three tries (failures) to get it working. Learning to tack involves getting the right feel for it, and that comes with repetition.

Also, before we discovered tacking, she had worked her way up, over a month, to a gram per day, just taking the capsules three times per day. Since you are just starting, perhaps you should start with capsules that don't have 1/3 of a gram in them, but much less. You probably won't get it right the first few times so you will be subject to a major high for the first few tries. That could be very unpleasant, especially with the sativa. Perhaps you should take a week off to get this going.

Thanks for the replies john and tptb!
Why are you doing the oil in the first place?

I'm prostate cancer stage 4 with mets, but currently on zero medication. The Lucrin hormone treatment I've been taking has worked extremely well on me so my psa is only 3, down from 120 three years ago. My oncologist has given me 4 months off the Lucrin. This is the second time I've been off it in three years, but unfortunately my psa rises quite fast when off the medication. This hormone treatment ceases to be effective after an average of 5 years, so I'm hoping the CO will knock the cancer on the head and give me a few more years.

I'm 68 and had the op 16 years ago and have had a pretty easy time of it really - no pain except for back pain when my bones were affected when my psa was 120+. The Lucrin fixed that.

I'm now getting quite a lot of work, spaced out over the next months, so I'll talk it over with my wife and do some experimenting with patches and see what eventuates...

I've ordered some Draw Up needles that might make it easier to squeeze out a number of small doses, and some 1ml syringes with 0.1ml markings to facilitate easy and more accurate dosing. I'm thinking I'll start with a small circle of plastic and see what happens...

...or tooth whitening strips if I'm not contravening john's copyright he he, or gelatine strips or, or....

I won't get this happening for a few days so don't hold your breath...

Good luck and good health to all, cheers Nobby

nobby32 and anyone else who can help answer this question - are you saying that cannabis oil patches can be used for internal organ cancers? I understand it's been used that way for skin cancers, but is it a recommended delivery method for organ cancers, i.e. pancreas, liver, lung, etc. Thanks for any input.

nobby32 and anyone else who can help answer this question - are you saying that cannabis oil patches can be used for internal organ cancers? I understand it's been used that way for skin cancers, but is it a recommended delivery method for organ cancers, i.e. pancreas, liver, lung, etc. Thanks for any input.

Honestly, I don't think so. Someone on here said they'd had their worst results by just tacking alone. I think it was motoco. According to the Rick Simpson folks, you need to ingest a gram per day in three doses. Now, I am NOT saying that that is the only way, but my wife is tacking a little first, then ingesting the capsule in order to cover all bases. Being that RS has has experience "curing" people, I tend to want to follow his instructions.

Hi everyone. I'll to "catch up".

Thus my hesitation.

Hey Nobby. I'm in the same boat as far as the job/oil. Personally, I go to the restroom at work to take my meds. You DO have to keep constant/consistent pressure with the oil for it to work.

Yes, you can. Tacking first activates our CB1 receptors in the brain which reduces the high. Without tacking you WILL get very high. Careful.

:circle-of-love:

Activating the CB1 receptors is what gets you high. I posted earlier about a natural supplement that will keep you from becoming euphoric if you're taking fairly large "immersion" doses.

My wife was taking the whole capsules although it was making her very high all the time. She is up to a gram per day in three doses. So, we got on this list, and it was suggested that we start tacking about a quarter grain worth 15 minutes before she takes the capsule. She is now tacking 1/2 grain worth, 15 before she takes the capsule, and that has drastically lessened her highs and made it much more tolerable. According to the Rick Simpson folks, you CAN just take the capsule, but if you have good oil, you are going to be high out of your mind constantly, and in many cases, uncomfortably high. I know it sounds strange, but tacking first DOES take away most of the high from the capsule. I didn't believe it until I saw it, and it took a few tries.

Tacking is giving you a small dose of cannabinoids. Your tolerance will build quickly with this method. If the capsules are causing too much euphoria, use the natural supplement I posted earlier.
Small frequent doses is key.

Hang in there Canjun - sending you light and love.

Thank you very much...

God Speed Cajun, get better then you can get back to us. :love::circle-of-love:

Thank you!

Cajun, thanks for all your help so far! Wishing you a speedy recovery! !!

Thanks a bunch. It's appreciated.

I started out using CO infused with coconut oil and that worked well for me via suppositories. Then I decided I just wanted the pure CO as I couldn't tack using the infused oil. But then I got to wondering if the pure oil was being absorbed via suppositories since I'd read recently that the CO needed a lipid carrier oil for absorption purposes. So I figured I'd come to the expects as this oil is much, much too expensive to waste and I need to find out the best methods for my purposes. On that note - I didn't know that if I tacked first before swallowing the oil that there would be no euphoria. I just read that in this forum and you spoke to it also. I'm liking that idea, I'm just afraid to try it. Right now I take between .13 and .14 grams via suppository per dose (2 per day). I try to tack once or twice during the day. Should I reduce that amount if I decided to try to ingest after tacking? I don't want to over do - did that one time and it really sucked!! I only tack a very small amount. If I try the tacking and swallowing approach, should I tack more often?

Thanks for any input. I appreciate all the help I can get.[/QUOTE]

Tack 1st, wait 15-30 mins, then suppositories. I posted earlier how to make the suppositories. We'll have a reference thread soon, so this info can be accessed pretty quickly.

I want to be more thorough with responses & know these were vague-ish...lots to cover.
Ask any specific questions & I'll respond.

Honestly, I don't think so. Someone on here said they'd had their worst results by just tacking alone. I think it was motoco. According to the Rick Simpson folks, you need to ingest a gram per day in three doses. Now, I am NOT saying that that is the only way, but my wife is tacking a little first, then ingesting the capsule in order to cover all bases. Being that RS has has experience "curing" people, I tend to want to follow his instructions.

Hello bjax & tptb73, Motoco has had great success in helping all types of people to include many folks sent home to die with stage 4 cancer. His protocol is to tack 5 times a day and a night time tack for sleep. Motoco has said time and time again, and I quote, ((Tacking goes right up to the CB1 receptors and repairs DNA misinformation-chemical imbalance. When "tacking" what doesn't absorb through the gums drains down to the belly. This method is a 'two-for'. Getting it to your receptors first controls your glands and organs which is controlled by the pituitary gland in the CB1 receptors that control the adrenal glands in your CB2 receptors and this is what builds your auto-immune system up. When you digest only your CB1 receptors don't control anything; you have a racy heart, sugar levels are unchecked as well as blood pressure and does not strengthened your immune system.)) unquote.
tptb73, motoco has never said that tacking alone has given him the worst results. This journal is for healing and curing by tacking only, Cajun has shared his protocol by tacking and ingesting (that's just how Cajun does it). We must be careful when posting, there are a lot of people in the back ground tacking and healing while they follow this journal. I want everyone that comes to this journal to understand that this method is Motocos protocol and has served him well as he goes about helping people (most of which has been sent home to die). This rant is to help weave out misinformation, I suggest that if you want to learn Motocos protocol read from the start and take notes. God bless.

No, transdermal application is NOT enough.

Hello bjax & tptb73, Motoco has had great success in helping all types of people to include many folks sent home to die with stage 4 cancer. His protocol is to tack 5 times a day and a night time tack for sleep. Motoco has said time and time again, and I quote, ((Tacking goes right up to the CB1 receptors and repairs DNA misinformation-chemical imbalance. When "tacking" what doesn't absorb through the gums drains down to the belly. This method is a 'two-for'. Getting it to your receptors first controls your glands and organs which is controlled by the pituitary gland in the CB1 receptors that control the adrenal glands in your CB2 receptors and this is what builds your auto-immune system up. When you digest only your CB1 receptors don't control anything; you have a racy heart, sugar levels are unchecked as well as blood pressure and does not strengthened your immune system.)) unquote.
tptb73, motoco has never said that tacking alone has given him the worst results. This journal is for healing and curing by tacking only, Cajun has shared his protocol by tacking and ingesting (that's just how Cajun does it). We must be careful when posting, there are a lot of people in the back ground tacking and healing while they follow this journal. I want everyone that comes to this journal to understand that this method is Motocos protocol and has served him well as he goes about helping people (most of which has been sent home to die). This rant is to help weave out misinformation, I suggest that if you want to learn Motocos protocol read from the start and take notes. God bless.

My apologies. It was CAJUN (page 93) who said the following:

"I did try tacking exclusively for over 6 months & had several patients do it as well.
My tumors grew & spread by just tacking."

That is what I was referring to.

Thanks, and sorry for the confusion.

Motoco has had great success in helping all types of people to include many folks sent home to die with stage 4 cancer.

Yikes. I thought this has been addressed.

His protocol is to tack 5 times a day and a night time tack for sleep. Motoco has said time and time again, and I quote,Tacking goes right up to the CB1 receptors and repairs DNA misinformation-chemical imbalance.

...What receptors are activated depends on the cannabinoids, not the method of delivery. Cannabinoids do NOT repair DNA damage. Activating the CB1 receptors in the brain does tons of good, especially for brain cancer, but activating the CB2 receptors is key for lots of illnesses. Again, covered previously. We really need that reference thread.

Getting it to your receptors first controls your glands and organs which is controlled by the pituitary gland in the CB1 receptors that control the adrenal glands in your CB2 receptors and this is what builds your auto-immune system up. When you digest only your CB1 receptors don't control anything; you have a racy heart, sugar levels are unchecked as well as blood pressure and does not strengthened your immune system.

Oh my. Very incorrect and outdated, retracted info. Rick Simpson stated that info 1st, but has retracted it some time ago. This was his initial opinion which he has changed and is where Motoco got it. Ingesting the oil activates the CB1 still. Tacking oromucously only activated the CB1 receptors in the brain. CB2 receptors are much more prevalent in most organs & is needed for many reasons.
This may help...If you take a tiny nip of whisky by ingesting (taking a shot), you get a buzz. If you injected the whisky, you'll still get a buzz. If you put it under your tongue, the same.
This circling back to misinformation is tiring. I appreciate your loyalty to the initial info, but this has been addressed previously. A lot of this is "Cannabinoids & the human EDS 101". I'm not the creator of this info, dozens of folks that have actually achieved "cures" over a many years are.

This journal is for healing and curing by tacking only, Cajun has shared his protocol by tacking and ingesting (that's just how Cajun does it). I want everyone that comes to this journal to understand that this method is Motocos protocol and has served him well as he goes about helping people (most of which has been sent home to die). This rant is to help weave out misinformation, I suggest that if you want to learn Motocos protocol read from the start and take notes.

Your loyalty is commendable my friend. But, my protocol was developed by an international (literally) team of people armed with hard won knowledge. Venture outside this thread to people that have spent 15+ years in this fight (not 3).
Also, this thread was started by Motoco through many, many discussions with others, including me. I was the person that informed him of the CB1 receptors as you can see/read for yourself in the old thread. This thread is for everyone and is to be expanded on, not blindly followed because tacking has made you feel better. We're searching for cures.
I've stated before that a few months of feeling good does NOT mean a cure, remission, etc.
Point is: I'm no expert, but my mentors are. I was invited to speak in Denver at the medical seminar panel during World Cannabis Week for a reason I'm assuming?

My apologies. It was CAJUN (page 93) who said the following:

"I did try tacking exclusively for over 6 months & had several patients do it as well.
My tumors grew & spread by just tacking."

That is what I was referring to.

Thanks, and sorry for the confusion.

All good tptb73, your wife is a lucky person. :circle-of-love:

Hey Cajun. I am glad you are up to coming to the computer today!!!! My continued prayers. Thanks for everything and be well. :peace:

Morning SG! Good to be here. I'm hoping I can be more consistent here instead of lately. This thread gets a lil whacky sometimes, but that reference thread is going to help.
How are you lately?

Real quick...
You need to activate the CB1 & CB2 receptors in other organs than just the brain & CNS. CB2 receptors play a huge part in treating illnesses as well.
If you're on the Immersion dosage, I've posted a natural/cheap supplement that will kill the euphoria.
Whether tacking, ingesting, etc., etc., the EDS needs help to process the oil. I've posted lots how to that.
If you found out that eating something supercharged your medicine, would you take it? If yes, I've posted earlier what/how to take.
Also, receptor cleansing is key especially if you're taking up to a gram a day.
The key is bioavailability. Period. No experienced knowledgeable person involved in this field disputes that.
Understand, Rick Simpson gained his knowledge largely from Jack Herer. He has retracted lots since the beginning. The folks that followed him in the earlier period have missed tons of new info. If you're stuck on Rick & his methodology, ask the Phoenix Tears about the original info here. I have. Even they have expanded on the original info from Rick. Most folks have as well.
Do the research...don't follow blindly (including me).

Stay Blessed!

Thanks for the replies john and tptb!

I'm prostate cancer stage 4 with mets, but currently on zero medication. The Lucrin hormone treatment I've been taking has worked extremely well on me so my psa is only 3, down from 120 three years ago. My oncologist has given me 4 months off the Lucrin. This is the second time I've been off it in three years, but unfortunately my psa rises quite fast when off the medication. This hormone treatment ceases to be effective after an average of 5 years, so I'm hoping the CO will knock the cancer on the head and give me a few more years.

I'm 68 and had the op 16 years ago and have had a pretty easy time of it really - no pain except for back pain when my bones were affected when my psa was 120+. The Lucrin fixed that.

I'm now getting quite a lot of work, spaced out over the next months, so I'll talk it over with my wife and do some experimenting with patches and see what eventuates...

I've ordered some Draw Up needles that might make it easier to squeeze out a number of small doses, and some 1ml syringes with 0.1ml markings to facilitate easy and more accurate dosing. I'm thinking I'll start with a small circle of plastic and see what happens...

...or tooth whitening strips if I'm not contravening john's copyright he he, or gelatine strips or, or....

I won't get this happening for a few days so don't hold your breath...

Good luck and good health to all, cheers Nobby

Nobby, the oil has very decent success with prostate cancer. Suppositories are definitely recommended! I posted a suppository "recipe" earlier. Also, remember Tommy Chong cured his prostate cancer with oil too.
Let's kick its proverbial butt!

Morning SG! Good to be here. I'm hoping I can be more consistent here instead of lately. This thread gets a lil whacky sometimes, but that reference thread is going to help.
How are you lately?

I am good my friend. Just waiting for a little longer cure. Probably some time around 4th of July I will make my first batch of oil. Stay well. :peace:

I was invited to speak in Denver at the medical seminar panel during World Cannabis Week for a reason I'm assuming?

I kind of think this sorta makes you an expert, no? :peace:

Shoot no. Not compared to the others on the panel. The Phoenix Tears folks were there too as well.
The folks that sent me, PACT & NORML, were local (from my home state). If it weren't for them, I probably wouldn't have even been let in. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom