Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

NO no no no no. The extra water in that 45% alcohol will give you oil with a whole bunch of pollutants in it that you don't want....chlorophyl, waxes, plant terpins (whatever they are), and just stuff that will render the oil less powerful, less cannabinoids.

Call the Squarespace - Claim This Domain people to see if they ship to you. It takes the page forever to boot, just wait for it.

(Just click on the green letters above)

I remain........in the presence of Cannabinoids.:love:

Thanks for the link but that wouldn't make it across the border into Canada.
From what I have read, making the oil in the magicalbutter machine will remove all the nasty stuff you mentioned. It does ask for everclear but it has been noted making it with the strongest vodka available would be acceptable.
I think I'll be looking around for another option.

With all due respect to everyone, this thread is dedicated to sick people finding help to cure illnesses, some even close to death. If you were close to death seeking advice and someone started telling you a bunch of jokes and being silly, how would you react?

What if it was your mother, father, brother, sister, significant other or best friend?

For these reasons, we ask that everyone please keep the hyper active rants and chit chat out of healing threads like this and when people ask for help, give them the respect of a mature and direct response. We have a thousand other forums for chit chat and games, this one is for the serious folks.

Please do what you can to respect that, as it's the ethical thing to do. :thanks:

:Namaste:

You will get some of the cannabinoids off the plant matter with 45% alcohol, but not a lot (and the evaporation procedure probably won't work the same either). Usually, with Vodka, it's called "Green Dragon" and the buds are left in the alcohol for a longer period of time (a month maybe). Then the vodka is consumed as well.

I'm in the same boat as you, can't purchase high proof, food grade alcohol. First, I purchased 99.9% Isopropyl alcohol and was going to use this (technically, it should all evaporate off if the procedure is done correctly), but then I figured that I could make my own 95% alcohol with a reflux still. So now, I'm in the process of fermenting 60L of a basic sugar wash (water, sugar, tomato paste, lemon juice, bakers yeast, epsom salts) which should give me about 7.5L of 95% alcohol.

It's very cheap to make (and fairly easy). The most expensive part is buying the equipment (refulx still, boiler, etc). See if you can find someone who makes moonshine....

PS: the other good thing about a reflux still is that you can recapture the alcohol when you boil it off. I just bought a smaller boiler for this purpose. That way, my 7.5L of alcohol should last through quite a few extractions.

I'll be in Vancouver, BC this weekend so I'll have to see if I can find the parts and price them out.

Thanks for the link but that wouldn't make it across the border into Canada.
From what I have read, making the oil in the magicalbutter machine will remove all the nasty stuff you mentioned. It does ask for everclear but it has been noted making it with the strongest vodka available would be acceptable.
I think I'll be looking around for another option.

Did you ask if they ship there?

With all due respect to everyone, this thread is dedicated to sick people finding help to cure illnesses, some even close to death. If you were close to death seeking advice and someone started telling you a bunch of jokes and being silly, how would you react?

What if it was your mother, father, brother, sister, significant other or best friend?

For these reasons, we ask that everyone please keep the hyper active rants and chit chat out of healing threads like this and when people ask for help, give them the respect of a mature and direct response. We have a thousand other forums for chit chat and games, this one is for the serious folks.

Please do what you can to respect that, as it's the ethical thing to do. :thanks:

:Namaste:

That post is very offensive. Doctors say I have less than 2 weeks to live. Humor is not what will kill me!

That post is very offensive. Doctors say I have less than 2 weeks to live. Humor is not what will kill me!

Carry on regardless John, and thanks for your upbeat humour. I don't always get it but I'm as thick as a plank sometimes!

Wishing you all the best in your fight! And thanks for your constant input over the last few weeks - I'm sure most of us appreciate it.

Thanks Cajun for your advice. I'll be starting tacking this weekend.

Good luck and good health to all who enter here!

Cheers, Nobby

Carry on regardless John, and thanks for your upbeat humour. I don't always get it but I'm as thick as a plank sometimes!

Wishing you all the best in your fight! And thanks for your constant input over the last few weeks - I'm sure most of us appreciate it.

Thanks Cajun for your advice. I'll be starting tacking this weekend.

Good luck and good health to all who enter here!

Cheers, Nobby

Thanks for that. It means a lot. :love:

I'm very excited about you starting tacking this weekend!!! :thumb: Way to go Nobby. :high-five: I want to hear every step!:love:

:circle-of-love:

I remain........in the presence of Cannabinoids.
THC

To reiterate my previous post, Tommy Chong beat prostate cancer in 2012 using the oil.
.... His cancer is now back, but now he has colon cancer.
He'll beat it...again, using the oil.

He'll be using a protocol almost identical to mine, but he'll be staying away from grapefruit (heart medicine) & using mangoes instead.

I'm going to post my protocol for colon cancer soon on the colon cancer thread.

This specify method will work for liver, prostate, stomach cancer and other internal illnesses.

After the reference section is created, I'll address other illnesses I've had success/experience with on their specific sub-threads.
I honestly just saw how many of these threads there were here on 420. Whew.

Stay Green & have a happy tree day.

I'm sorry if you were offended by my words. I'm trying to keep the thread on topic for those unfortunate among us such as yourself, who are battling serious disease. :circle-of-love:

Thank you. I didn't mean to offend either. I may be a tad oversensitive. You're very kind.:high-five:

"The oil will help with that too" - Cajuncelt :love:

:welcome:Try tacking a much smaller size followed in 15 minutes by a capsule. The small tack should activate her CB1 receptors and prevent the high from the cap.

Cajun, does this sound right to you? Hendo?

Welcome, tptb73. You've come to the right place.:Namaste:

I think it may be working!!!!!!

So, my wife has been tacking 1/4 to 1/2 grain worth and then swallowing the rest of the capsule fifteen minutes later. I have been opening the capsule and gently squeezing the small amount out of the capsule and onto her finger (she dries her bottom gum and lip with a paper towel first).

The first five times she did it, it seemed to be making her even higher than if she just ate the capsule. We didn't give up though.

Last night, she did it again, and hardly got high at all! This morning, I brought her the capsule in bed (our routine) had her tack, then brought her the capsule 15 minutes later to take with her essiac tea. I spoke to her on the phone a few minutes ago and she is hardly high at all!!!

We are excited about this new development. Thanks for the encouragement, EVERYONE!!!

I guess the tacking just takes practice until you get the FEEL for it, but it can't really be taught. It's kind of like surfing.

Now we are considering going above a gram/day. First, we are going to make sure we can keep this going the way it is.

I will keep you posted!!!

So, my wife has been tacking 1/4 to 1/2 grain worth and then swallowing the rest of the capsule fifteen minutes later. I have been opening the capsule and gently squeezing the small amount out of the capsule and onto her finger (she dries her bottom gum and lip with a paper towel first).

The first five times she did it, it seemed to be making her even higher than if she just ate the capsule. We didn't give up though.

Last night, she did it again, and hardly got high at all! This morning, I brought her the capsule in bed (our routine) had her tack, then brought her the capsule 15 minutes later to take with her essiac tea. I spoke to her on the phone a few minutes ago and she is hardly high at all!!!

We are excited about this new development. Thanks for the encouragement, EVERYONE!!!

I guess the tacking just takes practice until you get the FEEL for it, but it can't really be taught. It's kind of like surfing.

Now we are considering going above a gram/day. First, we are going to make sure we can keep this going the way it is.

I am so happy for her. I will say a prayer that things keep going in the right direction for you!!! :peace:

Awesome my friend -- amazing what even the small victories mean in this awful battle we find ourselves in - keep it up!

Hendo

:yahoo::thank you::woohoo::goof::party::theband::thumb::love::circle-of-love::peacetwo::hookah:

One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.

"we didn't give up though"...:goodjob:

Magical words!:love:

What John said.................plus.........I knew you could do it if you stayed with it and these awesome people keep after you. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Keep posting updates tptb73, it helps the people like yourself to keep trying. Tell your wife congratulations.:circle-of-love::love::high-five:

.....to take with her tea? Unless this is COLD, we've just solved another mystery!:thumb:

Is it hot when you give it to her? If so, try it cold. It can't hurt and may help.

It would probably be good (Motoco?Cajun?RSOiler?Cannafan?) to increase the frequency of tacks as she (you-hi) builds confidence, if feasible. I know, not so easy. Cool, one step.....

.....to take with her tea? Unless this is COLD, we've just solved another mystery!:thumb:

Is it hot when you give it to her? If so, try it cold. It can't hurt and may help.

It would probably be good (Motoco?Cajun?RSOiler?Cannafan?) to increase the frequency of tacks as she (you-hi) builds confidence, if feasible. I know, not so easy. Cool, one step.....

The tea is actually cold. I make essiac tea which she takes twice per day in 2 oz doses, and guanabana leaf tea (soursop) that she takes three times per day. They both have anti-tumor properties. Also, she is on an extremely alkaline diet.

This AM, we started on a new batch of oil I made from a HP of Grandaddy Purple. She took half the normal dose and without tacking because we want to test the potency. I would just test it myself, but I am trying to get a new job and it may require a drug test...plus, she is so used to the old batch that she would know best how they compare.

Have a great day everyone!

The tea is actually cold. I make essiac tea which she takes twice per day in 2 oz doses, and guanabana leaf tea (soursop) that she takes three times per day. They both have anti-tumor properties. Also, she is on an extremely alkaline diet.

This AM, we started on a new batch of oil I made from a HP of Grandaddy Purple. She took half the normal dose and without tacking because we want to test the potency. I would just test it myself, but I am trying to get a new job and it may require a drug test...plus, she is so used to the old batch that she would know best how they compare.

Have a great day everyone!

So, it turns out that the new batch of oil is basically equal in potency to the last batch (very strong). I got 28 grams out of the half pound of Grandaddy Purple. I probably could have gotten 30 if I was a little less sloppy, but it was 3:30 AM by the time I finished. I could have scraped quite a bit more from the Pyrex, but I was just too tired.

Once we determined the potency of the new oil, I gave her the other half of her morning dose. For her lunch time dose, she tacked a 1/2 grain dose first, then ate the rest of it 15 minutes later, and it worked very well. She isn't very high at all.

A few more successful tacks and we are gonna change to 1.5 grams total per day. We figure "the more the merrier". So...onward we go

HI all. I'm battling liver metastasis using CO and I'm new at this. Since I don't like the 'high' associated with CO I've decided to use both tacking and rectal suppositories to eliminate the euphoria associated with the oil when I ingest it. Here's my question ----- Since my CO is pure - no other oil infused - is it actually being absorbed thru rectal tissue, OR does it need to be infused with coconut oil as the carrier for better absorption? The pure CO works fine when tacking, but I'm not sure it works so fine within a capsule and may need some kind of 'fatty' oil, i.e. coconut oil infusion. Thanks for any help and guidance anyone can offer.

Back
Top Bottom